The First Downfall

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

~Jisung POV~
I sniffled in Bin hyung's shoulder. It was the first time i had told anyone about my involvement in the accident and what's left of it. All the pain i had hidden from everyone for so long has finally been revealed to at least one person, thankfully in this case was Bin hyung. I felt the pressure on my chest ease, knowing that i'm not in this alone now. I just hope Hyunjin and the rest don't find out the way i think they're going to.

"Jisung? Hey, what's wrong?" i look up to see Chan hyung kneeling down beside me, eyes filled with worry.

It helped that Bin hyung didn't say anything, which also meant i could cover up all i want. I turned to face Chan hyung who is now at my knees, still looking at me and wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"Chan hyung~ you'll always support me right? No matter what happens? You'll be by my side?" my voice shook, i needed to be done being vague if i wanted Chan hyung to know but all i wanted at the moment was reassurance that one of the closest hyungs will always support me and stay with me no matter what happens. Even if it happens...

Chan hyung leaned in and pulled me in a hug "Yeah i'll be here, don't worry about it. You alright? What's wrong? You want to stay at home and rest? I can talk to our manager about it." i melted in his arms, taking in all the warmth Chan hyung could possibly produce. "I'm okay, hyung. Just getting sentimental in the morning. Had a dream, felt uneasy about things..." was all i could mumbled to him as he rubbed and patted my back.

"As long as you're okay." he stepped back at ruffled my hair "Wanna go wash up again?" i nodded my head and we went to the bathroom again to wash up a second time, while Bin hyung stood close behind restyling my hair, the victim of my hyungs' hands.

We soon left the dorm and headed to the company. It took us maybe a half an hour walk to reach the company. On the way, Chan hyung and Bin hyung kept their arms hooked over my neck in silence. By the time we reached, i felt emotionally calmed down. I felt thankful for them trying their best to comfort me even though they're tired, and i've been keeping so many secrets from them.

We entered our producing room, split up into our little corners and worked on the songs. Chan hyung took out his one and only precious macbook and started playing with the tunes in his head, slowly piecing together a song. Bin hyung and i wrote our own lyrics on a separate table, sitting slightly apart. I opened my notebook, closed my eyes and imagined the story behind the lyrics i'm about to write.

Slowly but steadily...slowly but steadily...slowly but steadily...

The heat was coming, the pain was coming, i know it is, but i can't bring myself to move. Cause that's when the pain starts.

~Chan POV~
Honestly what happened with Jisung in the morning at the dorm still scared me and reminded me of how young he still is, but to produce songs with the best efficiency, i'm going to lock out the thoughts and lay out the tunes.

The tunes of uncertainty, concept with the thirst of an answer. Letting my memories and imagination take me away...

As i close my eyes, a wave of tunes flow into my mind and my hand guides my mouse to input the tunes.

"Sung?"

I turn around, and the sight i was met with caught my breath.

~Changbin POV~
I needed to keep my watch on Sung, but i need to write my lyrics and i can't focus if i keep looking at him. Maybe it won't happen today, maybe i can just look away for a while and focus on the lyrics for now. I put on my earpieces and our song "Glow" from our Mixtape, and my mind and hand worked away. Immersed in the zone, i got to write down at least four versions of the six paragraphs i made. I took out my earpieces and stretch with satisfaction. Now i had the time to keep an eye on Sung, so i turned and looked at him.

Sung looked like he was staring at the blank page on his book, bent over the table just looking at it, not even moving. "Sung?" my chest filled with panic as his hands started shaking and he whispered through his teeth "H-hyung...it hurts...help me..."

That was all he said before his right hand made its way to his shirt and grasped it like his life depended on it, as he not-so-lightly collapsed on the table, groaning and coughing. Chan hyung immediately rushed over and asked "W-what's happening? What's wrong, Jisung?". Even i could tell that Chan hyung was panicking, bad.

"Hyung, do you have a bottle of water?" i asked as i reached for Sung's bag which was sat beside him, he nodded "Can you bring it over, quick."

I ran through his bag and looked at the two bottles meant for pain, i took the one that wrote emergency since it looked quite bad, the state Sung was in. Chan hyung and i pulled him up and helped him consume the pills, embracing him for the minutes to come until he finally settled down.

"What's wrong with Jisung? I-is he okay?" Chan hyung tried his best at whispering as his voice cracked. And what broke the silence next was Sung's sniffling. I pulled his head up onto my shoulder and he started weeping quietly.

"I don't want this anymore...let me go...let the pain consume me..." was all we heard as Chan hyung hugged the both of us, without even knowing what happened.


Author's Note
Author-nim : Happy birthday and 1st Year Anniversary to Stray Kids and us Stays