Why...why us...

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

~Minho POV~
I stopped mid-track to Jisung's bed, instead turning around to Younghyun hyung. I hesitated. This was a sensitive question to ask in front of the members but i didn't want to wait anymore.

"Y-....Younghyun hyung..." i couldn't keep my gaze focused on one place, it just ran wherever it wanted to.
"Hmm? What's up? Another question?" i shifted around uncomfortably, squeezing my left arm which started pounding "Minho, are you alright? Do you want to talk in private."

I could feel the heat take over my ears as i frantically nodded. The members grabbed their chairs and moved it out of our way as Younghyun hyung pulls me into his smaller diagnostic room located in the corner of the room behind a single white door with a tinted window. I could make out a muddled voice yet for some reason i couldn't see what was in front of me. Other than a...bright light? 

'Am i facing the ceiling? Why am i lying down?'

Confusion took over the numbing fog surrounding my body and mind. All of a sudden, i felt myself cooling and calming down. My vision returned slowly as i make out Younghyun hyung's worried face above me. He dropped down on his stool and sighed in relief. I was on the patient bed in the room. But...

"Hyun..g...?" his head shot up and looked at me.
"Hmm? What's wrong? Do you feel weird anywhere? Or pain?"
"N-no...no....but why am...i on...the bed...?"
"You were hyperventilating and nearly out before i closed the door. The kids would've been way more worried than they are now." 
"H-huh? Why did i hyperventilate?" Younghyun hyung raised an eyebrow.
"Beats me, were you thinking of something? You wanted to ask me something in private, then you went haywire."

A question...i finally remembered. I took in a sharp breath and scratched at my collarbone. Younghyun hyung used one hand to grab my scratching hand and his other to rub my chest slowly. 

"Minho, relax. Cm'on, you can do it. Like you always did." the familiar words calmed my shaking hands and took away the itch in an instant.

A tear fell, then another one, and another one. Tear tracks started to form on my face, not that i could see it but i could definitely feel it. Sniffling, followed by Younghyun hyung hugging me, putting my ear on his chest. He knew that letting me listen to his breathing and heartbeat would relieve a bit of my panic.

"Hey, Minho ya, i'm going to make a guess and you're going to tell me if it's right or wrong. If i'm right, i get to make you stay in this room until you're alright then i will let you back out. If i'm wrong then you're free to go."
"What is it...?"
"You spent so much time thinking and caring about Jisung that you forgot to take care of yourself. Am i right or wrong."
"....You're right...."
"Though i am glad i get to force you to calm down and recover your normal self, Master Lee would behead me if he'd seen this...Shivers..."
"Dad? Why..?"
"If he hadn't beheaded me at the sight of Jisung, he would at the sight of you."

I giggled. That as itself was funny. Dad would actually get angry but not exactly at Younghyun hyung. He would've probably gotten angry at himself for not being there to help us.

"But he was there to help Jisung..hehe...that's good enough..." i smiled as i closed my eyes. As much as i wanted to ask questions, i was too tired to hear the answers and absorb it in.
"You looked tired. I'll let you sleep. Call me when you're awake or if you need anything." i hummed in my half asleep state, feeling the sleepiness take over.

~Hyunjin POV~
"Hyung...are they alright...i..." Jeongin looked worried, more worried than i would like to have seen on his face.
"I'm sure they're fine, Innie. Your hyungs are more strong than they look." i patted my bicep as i flexed it.

His gaze moved over to Sungie. I thought i should comfort him, maybe it would ease a bit of the worry. Unexpectedly, he mouth broke into a smile. A genuine one. I wondered what he was thinking about why looking at Sungie. I wanted to ask him, but before i did, he answered my mind.

"He does look strong, Jisungie hyung does look weirdly strong even though he's just lying there. For some reason, even though he isn't smiling, you know he's in peace." Jeongin turns around and smiles and me, and the other hyungs "He's not alone, neither are we."

It's moments like this that i find Jeongin so much more mature than he looks and acts. A maknae that keeps his hyungs together when they're near falling apart. And he's so influential in the group that it helps so much more than other people think.

A door click, and all our heads face the single door in which Minho and Younghyun hyung disappeared into. It opens to reveal Younghyun hyung as he walks out, but he closes the door behind him and Minho hyung doesn't come out. I could feel the panic rise from within me, i could even tell Chan hyung was barely keeping it together. Changbin hyung had already crumpled his pants so much that it looked like it went though a stampede. Felix looked like he was nearing a full breakdown and only holding it in to not spread worry. Jeongin just slid his hand into mine and squeezed it, making me relax.

"Before anyone hyperventilates or panics or even faints, i just want to say that he's fine. Minho just went to sleep. I didn't put him to sleep, he went to sleep. He's holding some heavy questions."

We all heaved a sigh of relief, collapsing into lumps onto the floor. Younghyun hyung then walks over, pulls an astray chair over, and sits down on it.

"Let me reintroduce myself. I'm Kang Younghyun, which you might now remember me as Jisung's doctor. I'm also Master Lee's family friend, thanks to my brother who is called Kang Yieun. He's Minho's mum's doctor."

Shock. Everyone was just shocked. At the relations that we didn't know about. Then again, for them to be associated with doctors this way...

Why...why us...