Visit to the Hospital (Part 2)

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

Outside the hospital...

~Jisung POV~
We walked hand in hand towards the hospital. I felt relieved that we were near it. The familiar smell surrounding the hospital calmed me. The warmth around my hand played with the back of my hand and Hyunjin smiled at me. We were around five metres from the entrance when i recognised a familiar face.

"Jisung? Why are you back here now? Did you make an appointment with me?"
"Younghyun hyung..."

The person standing in front of me, looking not much older is a hyung i have known for a while since Master Lee's hit-and-run accident. Younghyun hyung was put in charge of me back then and still is till this day. The reason i suggested Hyunjin to come to this hospital was to refill my empty pill bottles which i finished earlier than i had expected, but i didn't tell Hyunjin the reason. And to make things even worse, i forgot to tell Younghyun hyung that i was coming, and now they had to meet in this situation. But i guess my expression was very uncomfortable since Younghyun hyung just said "Ahh, i think you did. Haha no worries, come in."

"And you, young man" Younghyun hyung smiled at Hyunjin and passed him one of his namecards.
"T-Thanks" Hyunjin looked surprised but read the air. "Jisung, i think you can go ahead, i'll go to the pharmacy to buy the meds to refill our medicine cabinet."
"Mmn." I nodded as we let go of each other once again and parted ways.

I followed Younghyun hyung through the hallways and into his office. I went in first and he closed the door behind me. "What's wrong, Jisung ah? Our scheduled appointment should have been next month. Does it hurt very bad? Or are you here to refill your bottles?"

I hit the wall and my body slid down the side of it. It hurt so bad, but i didn't want Hyunjin to see that side of me. I endured so hard, but at the same time, my choice for not doing anything about it came back and hit me. My head rested on the floor as i struggled to breathe. All i could feel was Younghyun hyung turning me over on to my back before passing out.

~Hyunjin POV~
We were walking near to the entrance, and i noticed Jisung was making eye contact with someone in front of us. He looked around our age, and he was wearing a doctor's overcoat.

"Jisung? Why are you back here now? Did you make an appointment with me?"
'He knows Jisung? Wait but he's a doctor, that means there's something wrong with Jisung's health? Or maybe they are friends outside. But he mentioned appointment, and he said back here. Oh dear...'

"Younghyun hyung..."
'Seems like Jisung knows him pretty well too. Is this why he suggested to come to this hospital since i mentioned going to one? So many questions...'

"Ahh, i think you did. Haha no worries, come in."
'HE DID???' More like does Jisung come here often? I'm so worried. Why must Jisung hide so many things'

"And you, young man"
'What? Me? What does he want with me? A namecard with his number on it?'
On the front of the namecard, it had his name "Kang Younghyun" and his contact information below it. I flipped the namecard over, and i saw a small writing on the bottom 'If anything happens to Jisung, contact me with this number, i'll be there.'
I looked up to see Younghyun hyung smiling at me. I think that just confirmed my assumptions that there was something wrong with Jisung that i didn't know about. But i didn't want to pester him.

"T-Thanks" I looked over to Jisung, his other hand which wasn’t holding mine was playing with his pocket, and he was shifting around a lot more than he usually would. "Jisung, i think you can go ahead, i'll go to the pharmacy to buy the meds to refill our medicine cabinet." At least i had an actual excuse to leave him alone with the guy called Younghyun hyung, who apparently is older than us.

"Mmn." Jisung nodded as we let go of each other once again and parted ways.

It didn't take long for me to make my way through the hallways, following the signs to the pharmacy. I bought whatever was needed and left the pharmacy as soon as i completed my purchase. I made my way to the lobby where Jisung and I parted ways and i sat in one of the empty seats. I would have texted Jisung to ask how long it would take but i didn't want to rush him so i just waited for his phonecall to come. At the same time, i took out Younghyun hyung's namecard from my pocket and saved his contact number in my phone. I saved his contact name as "Younghyun hyung (Jisung's Doc?)" to remind myself of who he was in case i needed to find his number.

Seconds felt like minutes. Minutes felt like hours. I sat patiently waiting for that one phonecall that took a while to come.


Author's Note
Author-nim : If it wasn't obvious enough from this chapter, then i'll say it first. I know nothing, absolutely nothing medical related. By the way, i don’t proofread my fanfics, i only get to correct them when i reread to remember the story. Sorry if there are missing words or weird grammar. But anyways, enjoy reading XD