Dad? Father? Hyung's Forgiveness

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

~Minho POV~
'My house? Why am i here? Is this a dream?'
"Minho ah~" i turn to the voice. It's Dad.
"Dad? Why are you here? Arent you-"
"Minho ah~ i don't have much time to tell you~ Come here~" Dad signalled me over to his side.
"What is it Dad?"
"Take care of your brother"
"??? I don't have a brother???" Dad caresses my head and smiles.
"You'll find out soon enough, i left more than a mug behind for you."
"What does that even mean? Explain in detail, Dad!"
"He who keep the secret within himself. He who was never that far from you. And don't blame Jisung for the mug. It's just a mug" Dad gave me a cringeworthy wink and faded under the sunlight."

"Hyung~ Minho hyung~ wake up, we have to go practice~" Jeongin laid on top of me and rolled side to side making me wake up with weird groaning sounds.
"Alright alright~ i'm up i'm up~" i laughed and Jeongin rolled off the bed to go call the others.

"What did he mean by my brother...the mug is nothing...? Don't blame Jisung...? He was never that far...? That means he's close by..."
"What are you mumbling there by yourself~?" i looked to the side of my bed and noticed Chan hyung smiling at me.
"WOAHHH!!! Since when were you there?"
"Not long~ ahaha, let's go wash up" Chan hyung pulled me up and out of the bed and i headed to the bathroom. I walked past Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Jisung's room. Jisung was still on Hyunjin's bed sleeping while the other two weren't in sight.

'Dad told me to forgive him. But should i? It was just a dream. Or more...'

~Jisung POV~
'Minho hyung's house? Woah, it still looks like the last time i saw it...Why am i here?'
"Jisung ah~" i turn to the voice. It's Master Lee.
"Master Lee? Why are you here...?"
"Jisung ah~ Come here~" Master Lee signalled me over to his side.
"What is it...?"
"It's okay~ The mug you broke isn't the only thing i left for him."
"But i still broke it...you got it for him"
"Don't worry Jisung ah~ don't beat yourself up for it."
"Mmn...okay..." Master Lee caresses my head and smiles.
"Jisung ah~ i left a gift for both you and Minho. Come to this house with Minho. I'll guide you to where it's hidden."
"A gift? For us? Okay...thanks Master Lee..."
"It's okay to call me Dad, you know?"
"Father...?" Master Lee/Father gave me a cringeworthy wink and faded under the sunlight.

I awoke to Minho hyung shaking me awake. "H-Huh? Ahh...wake up..." i tried running to the door and slipped.

'I feel so tired, the world is turning sideways. I can't stop my fall. Help me...'

I felt a pair of arms catch me. I opened my eyes and looked at Minho hyung "It's okay. Don't be afraid. Are you okay? I can tell Chan hyung that you aren't feeling well yet." he sat down beside me, held me with one arm, and placed his other hand on the side of my face and moved it closer to his chest.

'Weird. Minho hyung is weird. What's happened to him? He should be mad at me. Why is he here? Why did he wake me up? I shouldn't tell him about the dream yet...'

"I had a weird dream about Dad. He told me not to blame you. He told me it was just a mug, and that it wasn't the only thing left for me. I don't even know what else he left for me." Minho hyung rubbed my face with his thumb and smiled. "Sometimes i forget that you are the last person i've known for so long that's still alive. I'm sorry Jisung ah."
"I missed you hyung...I need to go somewhere with you on our next off day, just the two of us...Master Lee told me to go with you..."
"Dad did? Double dream...woah~ To where?"
"A secret until that day comes."
"Mmn, i got it"

'Minho hyung keeps attacking me with his smiles. I hope he gets that it's so hard to break away from him.'

"Minho? Jisung? Is anything the matter? Why are you guys on the floor?" Chan hyung's voice echoed off the walls.
"Chan hyung~ Jisung is still tired. He couldn't even walk for more than 3 seconds." Minho hyung pouted.
"Woah...did anything happen to the two of you overnight? And Jisung ah, you stay here and rest. I'll ask Hyunjin to stay and take care of you."

I pouted at Chan hyung while Minho hyung giggled at me.

"It's like as if you two are brothers hehe. Anyway Jisung ah, be good and not run out."

I nodded and smiled as Chan hyung went off to find Hyunjin.

~Minho POV~
"It's like as if you two are brothers hehe. Anyway Jisung ah, be good and not run out."

'We're like brothers? If only the brother Dad talked about was so easy to find.'

"Hyung what are you zoning out at?" Jisung poked my cheek.
"Nothing much~ Maybe about you cause you don't take care of yourself." I stood up and lifted Jisung in one motion and put him back onto Hyunjin's bed.
"I gotta wash up and go to the training room. Take care of yourself while i'm not around, you hear?" Jisung nodded, winked, and gave me two thumbs up.

On my way out, i saw Hyunjin who was going in to Jisung's side. I pulled him into a hug and whispered into his ear "I'm counting on you~ Take care of that frail little squirrel."
I released the hug and Hyunjin's expression was indescribable. He just nodded with his eyes wide open and his jaw hanging. "You're gonna drool, you know." I laughed and returned his jaw up.

I headed to the bathroom and heard Hyunjin screaming behind me "MINHO HYUNG IS WEIRD, HE'S POSSESSED" and the whole dorm broke into laughter at the absurdness. I met Chan hyung again in the bathroom, and we brushed our teeth side by side.

"Dad told me to forgive him." Chan looked over at me through the reflection of the mirror.
"So you guys alright now?"
"I am. I hope Jisung is too."
"Hmm~" Chan nodded and gave me a thumbs up with his free hand. I giggled and returned his thumbs up with mine.

'I really wonder where Dad told Jisung to go with me to...I can't wait'