Questions

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

~Minho POV~
"Yahhhh, that was fun. It's so worth the money from my wallet"

Chan hyung nudged me while laughing. Changbin and Felix were hooked to each other arm in arm beside us giggling in their own conversation.

"Do you guys want to eat out or get take-out?"

Chan hyung looked at all of us giving the 'my wallet has a big hole so please answer if you don't want to starve' face.

"Hmm...i vote for getting take-out" Changbin announced.

Felix nodded in agreement. All of them looked at me

"I vote for take-out too."
"I don't know what you guys are gonna buy but i'll say it first, i want fried chicken" all of us laughed at Chan hyung's comment and we headed out of the zoo towards the korean streets filled with diners.

I pointed to a shop and looked at Chan hyung "Chan hyung, that shop is the one that sells the fried chicken from the commercial we always watched and wanted to try." Chan hyung's eyes lit up with a grin from ear to ear. Chan hyung nodded and we proceeded to buy the fried chicken along with our dinner.

"Ahh! I forgot to ask if the rest have eaten and if they need dinner." Chan hyung exclaimed scaring all of us in the process. He pulled out the phone and called Seungmin, and the only reason i knew it was Seungmin was because Chan hyung went "Seungminnie Seungminnie Seungminnie" while finding his number.

"Seungmin ah~ who's at the dorm? Do you guys need dinner? What do you guys want?" Chan hyung shot him questions like he was rapping. It was...cute. "WHAT? WHY IS HYUNJIN AT THE HOSPITAL?" That sentence just sent the other four of us on this side of the phone on full panic mode. I held Changbin and Felix from sprinting into different directions. Chan hyung's legs froze in his position and practically rapped questions into the phone. "Ohh...he's just there to stock up our medicine cabinet ahahaha" Changbin and Felix melted in my arms. I let them go and waddled over to Chan hyung's side. "Is Sungie home yet?"

'Hmm...Jisung is still not home yet...I mean it's not like i care or anything...i guess...'

"Alright, i'll call him. You and Jeongin only want one plate of jjajjangmyeon each right? I'll buy whichever side dishes there are. Okay bye~"

He looked at his phone and scrolled around to find Jisung's number "Where are you~ where are you~ Jisung ah~"
"You're gonna take forever to find his number, i'll type it out for you." I took Chan hyung's phone from his hand and pressed Jisung's number in.
"Woahh...your memory is great."
"I mean well...that's how much i used to call him just by typing his number. Too lazy to find, rather memorize."
"That's a different kind of lazy...but thanks"

~Chan POV~
I scrolled through my contacts trying to find Jisung's number "Where are you~ where are you~ Jisung ah~"
"You're gonna take forever to find his number, i'll type it out for you." Minho took my phone from my hand and pressed Jisung's number in. I was both surprised yet not surprised at the same time. Minho can still remember Jisung's number by heart. He looked like he wanted to talk to Jisung but also not talk to Jisung.
"Woahh...your memory is great."
"I mean well...that's how much i used to call him just by typing his number. Too lazy to find, rather memorize."

'Used to'

The two words that weighed on my chest as i couldn't help them even when i'm their leader.

"That's a different kind of lazy...but thanks"

I proceeded to call Jisung's phone number and it was picked up in around 10 seconds. "Ah Jisung ah, i was gonna ask you what time would you be home and if you needed dinner."
"I think you might need to buy dinner for the two of us. I'm hungry, hyung~" i heard Hyunjin's voice coming through Jisung's phone. I looked at Minho and confirmed with him that he typed in Jisung's number and not Hyunjin's.
"Hyunjin? Why are you the one picking up the phone? Where's Jisung? I thought you were at the hospital?" Hyunjin sounded like he ran for a while, panting while talking.
"Jisung? I'm carrying him. He's sleeping, quite deeply too. Yea, i bought the meds and i'm coming back to the dorm now. I want jjampong~ and Jisung probably wants jjampong with chicken legs~"
"He's sleeping? You're carrying him? Why? Why do you sound so calm? Hyunjin ah~" Minho looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I can't even blame him if he's curious at this point.
"Long story hyung, i'll tell you back at the dorm. And hyung, i think you need to hang up soon, i need to change hands to hold him."
"Alright...see you at the dorm. Bye"

By then, the other three gathered around me and Minho.

"Two jjajjangmyeon with random side dishes. Two jjampong one with chicken legs. Jisung is sleeping, Hyunjin is carrying him. Long story would be told at the dorm."
"That's so weird, not the food orders but Hyunjin carrying Jisung. And where did they even meet? Doesn't that mean Jisung was also at the hospital?" Changbin and Minho looked at me after Felix commented. I just shrugged. We had so many questions. But they could only be answered after Hyunjin comes home with Jisung. At the mean time, we bought the remaining member's dinners and headed home.