Leader Hyung 리더 형

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

~Chan POV~
My phone ringed, notifying me of a text. I pulled out my phone from my pocket after passing all the plastic bags on one hand to the other. I single-handedly unlocked my phone to check my texts, Seungmin eventually noticing and taking the bags from my hand.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
- Chan & Changbin's text-

A.Changbin : Hyung, Hyunjin, Sung, and i are in our room.

A.Changbin : But erm...

A.Changbin : Sung doesn't want you to come in, hyung

Me : Did something happen to Jisung?

Me : Is he okay?

A.Changbin : Sung is okay for now

A.Changbin : He got a little overwhelmed in his thoughts

A.Changbin : Hyunjin and i are gonna try to get him to relax and chill with us

A.Changbin : Hyung could erm....

A.Changbin : Hang outside the room till he's good?

Me : Alright, i'll do that

Me : Take good care

A.Changbin : I'll take good care of them, no worries, hyung

Me : I meant take good care of them AND yourself, Bin

A.Changbin : Oh

A.Changbin : I will, you too hyung <3

Me : Haha cute <3

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Is there something wrong, hyung? Did something happen back at the dorm?" Seungmin's voice broke me out of my trance.

"Kind of. Jisung got a little overwhelmed. Bin is just telling me to stay out of our room till he's okay." i shrugged, keeping my phone and taking back the plastic bags from Seungmin's hands.

Seungmin hummed and we continued walking in silence. I felt Seungmin's worried glances directed at me. I looked over and he just smiled. I smiled back and continued walking, not saying a word. No words came to mind, i didn't even know what to say.

"You know" Seungmin started, still smiling "you don't have to hold the burden within yourself, hyung. You could share the burden with me. What's on your mind, hyung?"

"I'm worried, Seungmin. I'm just so so worried for Jisung."

"About...?"

"It's just...Jisung thinks a lot, and the first time i saw it happen, the words just spewed from his mouth that he wanted the pain to take him away...i don't want to lose him, Seungmin. Not physically, not mentally. I'm afraid...of losing him..." i sighed, frustrated at the ways i lack at providing help for him.

"Well, you could wait outside the room and check on him, hyung. If he lets you in, then talk to him. Show and give him all the love he deserves, hyung. I'll go talk to Minho hyung, he looks like he has a lot on his mind too." Seungmin smiled, and i nodded.

Nearing the dorm door, i settled my fingers on the keypad and entered the keycode, unlocking the door. It clicked open and we entered, the fresh smell of the dorm entering our noses, calming me down a considerate amount. The scent of home, always there to soothe my soul whenever i was troubled. Seungmin and i emptied the stuff in the cupboards and fridge, then he left for his room where Minho was.

"Chan hyung." 

I turn around to face Hyunjin who was peeking out of the side of the kitchen's entrance.

"Oh hey, Hyunjin. I'm back." i awkwardly laughed at how i made that sound "How's he?"

"Not bad. Changbin hyung sat there with him reminiscing about old times, playing some music for him to listen while they talk."

"Oh, that's good. Why are you out here though? Are you not gonna talk with him?"

"I kinda was but Sungie suddenly said he wanted you to come in after we heard you guys come back." Hyunjin smiled and gestured me over.

I followed Hyunjin and he opened the door to my room. The moment the door creaked open and i made eye contact with Jisung's red puffy eyes, he broke into a wide smile, stretching his arms out for a hug. My heart ached at how much younger i view him after all that happened, it ached at how vulnerable he looked...like he could be taken away from me at any second...

"Gosh, i love you so much." i walked over and hugged him tight, toppling both him and Changbin over onto Changbin's bed. His laughter melted my eardrums and warmed my heart. I don't want to ever risk losing him, i just want him to be safe and sound within my reach.

"I didn't expect that to be that first thing out of hyung's mouth when you entered." Jisung nuzzled the side of my head.

"That i love you? I was making a point so you know it and will remember it." i rubbed his back slowly, my fingers enjoying the feeling of his warm back.

Hyunjin quietly shut the door behind him and sat down on Changbin's chair place beside the bed. Changbin silently caressed Jisung's head while still being squished down by both Jisung and i. Jisung didn't make any other sounds other than his slow breathing. Jisung slowly blinked his eyes and pulled me in closer to him, effectively turning Changbin into a pancake, not that he complained. 

"Chan hyung..." Jisung whispered, though still audible to the other two in the room.

"Yes?" i looked down into his eyes that were staring back at mine.

"I love you too. Don't leave me...i'm scared..." his eyes started to water again, sobs breaking out of him.

Changbin rubbed Jisung's chest and hushed him. Hyunjin left his chair and sat down beside the three of us, wiping Jisung's tears with his thumb. I hugged him closer as he continued sobbing in between Changbin and i. 

"Hyung won't leave you. Jisung, i won't leave you. No one will leave you. It's okay to be scared, it's okay to be afraid. That's why we're here for you, to get through this together." 

"Okay..." Jisung squeaked out, turning into sniffling and tumbling down onto the inner side of the bed with me, off Changbin.

"Let's take a nap, shall we?" Hyunjin laughed and squished Changbin over to Jisung and i.

Hyunjin laid down beside Changbin on the outer side of the bed, while Jisung still laid on me (and somewhat on Changbin) face completely buried into my neck.

I hope we can give Jisung all the comfort and love he needs.

If i can't make that happen, can i still be called their Leader Hyung?