THE JOHNNY MEN

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The club was fulled with people and the music was loud enough for human’s eardrum to damage if it heard continuosly. Toma Ikuta walked in and put one of his finger in his ear and his eyes twitched hearing to loud sound of music. He sighed as dissapointment rised within him. Why must he chose this place to met him. Must be bakanishi dragged him here. Baka! Going through the crowded people, who kept dancing, was not an easy job for him as he was trying to find his bestfriends. Looking at the some of young girls wearing as minimal as possible in the club giving Toma reasons why was the the boys choosing the clubs rather than restaurants.Correction..not the boys but his best friends, best buddies. He sighed softly thinking about it. Gee....grown up guys! He whispered. Finally, he managed to go through and now stood in front of the VVIP room. The voice of girls squealing  could be heard through the hard wall of the place. The boys sure had fun with it.

 

                Toma opened the door and saw his friends were enjoying so much as they never noticed him standing at the door. Jin was whispering to a foreign woman next to her and she never stopped giggling. Whereas Ryo was busy playing with other girls while Yu was keep drinking and singing with some girls. Toma just sighed. His eyes now scanned through the room and fixed to a man who was sitting in the corner, drinking alone. There he is. Murmured Toma when he found his best buddy. Yamapi’s  hand kept moving on his phone and never leaved from it although a young girl that kept plastering her body to him. 

 

“ Oii...Toma!!” shouted Jin as he looked at him. Everyone stopped and diverted their eyes to him.  Closing the door, Toma walked in  and crossed his arms. The girls, who  had been busy flirting and playing, started to squeak.

 

“Kyaaa...it’s Toma!!!How handsome!” said a girl who sit next to Shirota Yu. A blush crawl on his face as he heard the praise. Geez Toma, pulled yourself... said him. He looked around and found no seat for him. He just sighed.Why must the party be here among all places.And now not even a seat for him!  He peeked at Jin whose now forgot about his existence in the room when the girl that seated next to him whispered something to his ear.....or maybe him. What a pain..groaned Toma.

 

“Ne....can you move a bit.” Asked Yamapi when he found out that Toma did not have seat. The girl rounded her eyes and pouted. Ignoring it, Yamapi called Toma who was standing in the middle of the room.

 

“ Oii baka! Come here! Why do you keep standing there like a silly goose,” called Yamapi while patting the space next to him. Toma made face and walked to him. He sit and looked at Yamapi who was now smiling goofily to him.

 

“Baka! Why do you call me silly goose!” Yamapi just laughed listening to his buddy replied. His friendship allowed him to tease like that. The man had become his best friends since he entered the Johnny’s company.

 

“ I should know that Jin would choose this place for party.” Complained Toma while looking around the VVIP room. Yamapi just smiled. He know Toma was not really fond with the club. Though h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter