CHAPTER 46: THE MISUNDERSTANDING THAT TOMA KNEW

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 46: THE MISUNDERSTANDING THAT TOMA KNEW

 

                Toma could not help, but smiling all the day. His eyes still fixed on the picture on the phone screen. Inside him, he was chuckling like mad, when he the picture with his finger. The memory that happened two days ago played once again within his mind.

 

“ As if I care. I can speak whatever I want! You are......”

 

Before she could finish her words, Toma grabbed her hand at once and kissed her on the mouth, silencing whatever words that Meisa wanted to said.  Meisa could not do anything since it was too sudden. Then, Toma let her go. After some time, she able to recollect her thought back. Anger formed within her.

 

“You!!!!” Meisa snapped immediately after realising what the man had did to her. Toma held her hands stronger as she tried to hit him.

 

“Maybe, I should teach you more about proper manners,” He pushed her toward the wall, and pinned her hands above her head. Meisa knew what the man wanted to try to do once again. Before she could protest, was shut by his mouth. She wanted to fight back, but after a while, she lost herself within the man’s embrace.

 

                After a while, he let her go while his forehead, still touched with her. He did not know why he did that. At first, he did feel angry toward her. Just because her sharp words, his heart hurt and he could not help to silence it with him mouth. But the taste of her captured him most. That was the main reason he did it for the second time, just to taste once again. Breathing heavily, Toma behind Meisa softly, while his other hand was still pinning her hand on the wall. The woman, who was still trapped between him and the hard wall, looking much beautiful when he hold closer. At that moment, she looked extremely helpless and this made him groaned. Their eyes never leave between each other. This made he wanted to kiss her again, for the third time. Moving closer...

 

“Can you just wipe your stupid grip from your face right now, Toma. It looked so silly.” A voice said behind him, make him woke up into the reality. Turning his head, he found out the owner of the voice was already behind him. Yamapi stood in front of him while putting his hand inside his jacket. His hand pulled a chair next to Toma, and started to sit down.

 

“Sheesh! You just make me shock just now,” Toma said while putting his hand on his chest. Yamapi chuckled softly and looked back at him.

 

“ Did you thinking something weird that make you scared?” Yamapi asked Toma, who was pouting his mouth. The man just replied by shaking his head slightly. His hand immediately kept the phone inside his jean pocket.

 

“Nope....” The answer is short and simple. Inside Toma’s head, the moment was still playing within his head, and his could not lie about the happiness feeling withing him when he thought about it. Unknowingly, the smile appeared once again on his face. And that attracted the man who sat next to him.

 

 “What’s with that all stupid aloof grin on your face? Care to shared the good news with me?” He pointed to Toma’s mouth which never stopped flickered up. Raising his eyebrow, he turned his head in front and ignored the man’s question.  He could not say to him what he had done to Maki’s best friend. Later, her name would be carried out in their conversation. About Maki’s pregnancy and also baby. His baby. The thought made Toma squirmed uncomfortably on his seat.

 

“Oii Toma, you did not answer my question yet.” Yamapi said while pinning at him with a serious look. Inside his mind, something really bothered him the way Toma smiled. It reflected his happiness on his aloof face.

 

“I thought you are busy, Pi.” He tried to distract the man from the question. Pi scoffed hearing it, knowing that the man was trying to change the topic. The bartender put  a drink in front of him, and he just stared at it.

 

“The way you asked that question as if you know me only two days ago,” He said sarcastically. His finger played with the condensation water on the glass. The coldness of the ice could be felt through his fingers. Toma looked at the hunky man next to him.

 

“I mean it, it was difficult to see you these days. How’s life?” Toma asked him back.

 

Yamapi’s jaw tightened hearing his best buddy’s question. Should he say that his life became worst from each day? He did not know why, recently, he thought more on Maki rather than his work. If before this, his work could distract her from thinking of her, but it was not effective anymore. Was it because of what he did to her that night? The thought made his heart squeezed painfully. Although she asked him to forget about it, but he could not do it. Every night, he dreamt about it. Sighing softly, Yamapi took the glass in front of him and sipped on the drink. Toma looked at him intently.

 

“The way you sighed make me think that you had bad problem Pi. Or am I guessing it wrongly?” But the man remained silence. Toma looked back at his drink and exchanged a look with the bartender in front of him. The man just lifted his shoulders, while wiping the glasses in front of him. Toma bit his lips. Before Yamapi came, he talked with the bartender about Yamapi who always came to his bar.

 

“He came alone? No companion?” Toma asked again to Kojima, the man who always had smile on his face. The middle aged man just nodded while thinking about something.

 

“ I think he started to come here since two or three years ago. Just came here to drink alone. But last few months, he kept coming here. Never did he bring along companions with her,” said Kojima again. Toma raised his eyebrows.

 

“Not even Keiko Kitagawa?” he pinned the man with question looks.

 

“Ahh....the beautiful actress? No, he never brought her here. Just there was one time she came here, searching for him and second time where she helped him when he was too drunk.That’s all.”

 

“Two times only? Are you sure about this?”

 

“Yes, because I did remember when she came here alone. The one was where paparazzi took picture of her and Yamaa san together in here.”

 

“Then, what about the second time?”

 

“That one, I asked her to come here to take Yamapi back home. I answered his phone, since he was too drunk to answer it.” Toma clenched his fist thinking about it. Was it the day where he and Meisa saw Yamapi and Keiko at the entrance? He was drunk that day? But, he did see him kissing her. Or was he misunderstood on him that day. Seeing it wrongly. Toma scratched his head unconsciously. Suddenly, a thought came on his mind.

 

“Kojima san, why he drunk a lot that day? It was very rare to see him drink become drunk since he was quite strong with alcohol. Did he say something or anything?” Kojima became silence for a while, digesting on Toma’s question.

 

“I don’t know about that,” Toma groaned, frustrated for not knowing the reasons. He put his head slightly on the counter. Kojima just smiled looking at Toma. The man, who never stopped coming to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter