Fault

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Other months have passed since I'm together with Jeongyeon oppa. He's really a good guy there's nothing would make me not to like him, it just I kinda feel guilty for some reason. Also, weird things are last month I couldn't reach Chaengie for three days, he didn't answer my call nor reply to my message. But then come back like nothing happened. He smiles and treats me the same way he usually did. Teasing me and always with his lame jokes. He said he lost his phone that's why. I know he's lying and I know he won't want to talk about it, so I let it slide. Everything is fine as for now.
 

Tomorrow is my birthday, and my parents want to hold a massive party since I also won first place at Ballet & Contemporary Dance but I successfully convinced them that I don't need or even want a huge party. A family gathering or just 'us' is more like me. My parents end up choosing family gathering and lots of my cousin and aunt that I've never seen will come, even Papa Cherry also will be here. Well, that's better than an open massive party.
 

I invite Jeongyeon to come and he's so excited and nervous, that's what he said and I could literally see it on his face. I've told everyone about Jeongyeon and they said they were happy for me, although my mom did ask about Chaengie which I only shrugged on confusion at her statement "So, Chae really just a friend" she said but I don't know why it sounds like a question.
 

[Umm Mina, what should I buy? ]
 

"Oppa, you don't have to buy anything. Just come I'll be waiting"
 

[No, that's rude if I come with an empty hand.]
 

"They don't really care, don't worry. Hurry I miss you already."
 

[Oh......... Oh?...... ]
 

"What?"
 

[Umm. Are you sick?]
 

"No, I'm not. Why?"
 

[Ahh, haha nothing. I miss you too. And Umm I need to get ready..bye I love you]
 

"Bye"
 

I end the call then put my phone on my desk. I still can't say it. I thought as I'm standing in front of a mirror staring at myself. But in no time, I will.
 

I wear a long silver pearl drop with a dark blue dress. It's in shiny blue shade made of thick synthetic material with thin straps around the neck. The dress reaches down the knees and has floral prints all around and also with a pair of high heels.
 

Everyone is already gathered in the living room. And it is so loud with all the chit chat everywhere, I could hear though being in my room. I open my bedroom door just to be greeted by Chaengie who's wearing a plain shirt with Levi's jeans and brown leather shoes .
 

"Ready, birthday girl" He says with a playful smirk.
 

"Be a gentleman, help me get down the stairs, I'm wearing high heels"
 

He laughs before locking his arms with me, thanks to him, I get down without making fun of myself like last time. What happened? Well, I tripped when I was 13 and being teased for a whole week by a talking cub.
 

"He's late, right," Chaengie says giving me a glass of water since I don't drink.
 

"I'll call--"
 

"M-Mina? "
 

I turn around when my name being called. There he is, smiling while waving his hand, he wears cream vest, black shirt and stripes bow tie, jeans on and black leather shoes. I walk towards him, pinch his nose for come a bit late. He gives me a bouquet of roses. Geez, I said don't have to bring anything. What a stubborn kid.
 

I sigh in defeat when he keeps inhale and exhale with a big lump of air. No mentioning that he doesn't even do his hair or wear his bow tie properly. What a kid. I open my pouch and luckily found a comb out of all the makeup in there. I lean forward, fixing his hair into a neat and organized at least made it better than before. I scold him for not even know how to care himself as I tuck the wings of the collar behind the bow tie.
 

"Come, I'll introduce you my friend" I said dragging him to meet Chaengie.
 

They introduce themselves to each other and talk about some things that I don't get, by now, looking at them, they kinda the same as I pretend to laugh at their lame jokes. Chaengie excuse himself to the washroom while again I drag Jeongyeon oppa to meet my family.
 

My family seems to like him, and I can say he really good at pleasing my parents. His lame jokes become a joke because it is not really a funny joke. I'm happy for him.
 

Before we call it a day, Jeongyeon oppa and my dad have a little talk outside in the veranda. I hope dad doesn't give him a hard time. He returns with a stone face, he looks so tense and bothered. Before I could ask him about it, Chaengie flicks my forehead while putting his arms around jeongyeon oppa.
 

"I'll borrow him" He says at me, smiling before turning to face jeongyeon oppa "Let's have a little game in the town.  Are you in?"
 

They disappear before I even say a word. Please don't influence him too much. I thought. Not that Chaengie is a bad example but who knows what are they doing, Chaengie likes to go high speed in a long highway, though I already beat him hard becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter