Chapter 5: Gangster Approach

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

 

151a4735749f6b99585383656303.jpg

"You okay, Taehyung?" Asked his group.

"Just a little bruised," said Taehyung calmly.

After Ravi's group walked out from the dojo, Siyeon went to Taehyung, suddenly pulling him up.

"Let's treat your bruise," said Siyeon.

"I'm okay, miss Siyeon," Taehyung tried to refuse.

"You have 2 injured hands because you avoided that attacks many times and your face got punched just now. I don't think you're okay. And everyone, that's all for today. I hope you will become a great agent in here."

"Thank you, miss Siyeon." They all bowed at her politely.

Siyeon took Taehyung to the private room where the doctor already recognized the patient's face who always came here.

"How are you Siyeon? Are you already out of medicine?" Asked the doctor.

"No, Doctor Wendy. I'm just bringing this agent here because he needs to recover." Siyeon patted on Taehyung' shoulder.

"Ouh I see. Have a seat agent...."

"Taehyung. He still new in here," said Siyeon while she took a strawberry lollipop from the doctor's desk.

"New? You just got here yesterday and you already caused problems in here," Doctor tried to scold Taehyung.

"Chill doc. It wasn't his fault. Ravi started first." Siyeon tried to calm the doctor.

"Again? Yesterday I heard from other agents said that Ravi got mad with an agent who accidentally poured coffee onto his clothes. Now what?" asked the doctor.

"He challenged me to bring one new agent from each group to test a fight. If one of them lost, the elite will get the punishment. Ravi couldn't accept the fate that he lost, so he punched Taehyung but I kicked his face. I don't know why he became like this. After that 'incident' he seemed to be mad all the time." Siyeon looked through the window, enjoyed eat her lollipop.

"I thought that 'incident' just affected you, but it seems Ravi also has it." The doctor wrapped Taehyung's hands with bandages and cleaned his bruise on his mouth.

"I think so, Ravi and him are best friend..." Said Siyeon.

Doctor Wendy's cellphone suddenly rang. She grabbed her phone and walked out from the room to pick up her call.

"Thank you, miss Siyeon," said Taehyung.

"Just call me Siyeon only. You and I are in the same age. I read about your profile yesterday."

"But, you are my senior in this agency and I just got here yesterday. Like you said, we in here want to respect and be respect. That's why I call you 'miss.'"

"You still remember those words, huh?"

"Yeah, I have to keep it in my memory. That's what a discipline agent must have."

Siyeon had a small smirked on her face. Not everyone had that good attitude that Taehyung have.

"Okay. Just call me whatever you want to," said Siyeon.

"In your profile it says that you learned four types of martial arts; taekwando, karate, boxing and muay thai but why you just defended yourself with hands when you fight with Junhoe just now?"

"Because I--"

Doctor Wendy came back into the room. She sat on her chair and wrote about Taehyung's condition.

"Okay, so agent Taehyung didn't get any serious injury. There's nothing to worry about it. After this, just rest," said the doctor.

"Okay, thanks doc," said Siyeon.

"Anytime."

"Thank you, Doctor Wendy." Taehyung bowed politely and walked out from the room with Siyeon.

While they were going to the main entrance, Matthew approached them, he was shocked when he saw Taehyung had bandages on his both hands.

"Taehyung, what's wrong with you? Did Ravi mess with you again?" Asked Matthew.

"I'll explain to you later," Said Taehyung. He sighed as he didn't want to talk about it right now.

"How do you guys know each other?" Siyeon interrupted their short conversations.

"Ouh actually Taehyung is my cousin. By the way, have you seen Dami?" said Matthew.

"She and the squad have to go undercover, so do I. Well, I have to leave you guys now and Taehyung, please rest. Bye." Siyeon waved and walked out from the entrance. Taehyung waved back from behind with his happy face revealed.

"Ooo, someone already fell in love." Matthew teased as he poked Taehyung with his elbow.

"Shut up, Matt!" Taehyung covered Matthew's mouth with his hand because Matthew spoke too loud.

"By the way, you're right. She the guide tour in my group."

"W-what?" Matthew said clearly because Taehyung's hand were still on his mouth.

____________

Siyeon drove to Mr Lee' s house with her Porsche. She drove to work before because Hongbin will drive and Sua lived in the same neighbourhood area. Beside, Sua will pass by at Siyeon's house when she goes to work. After Hongbin passed away, Siyeon had to go to work with Sua.

30 minutes later, Siyeon had already arrived at Mr Lee's house, but she had to find parking space to park her car.

"Damn, guess I have to park at the grocery store." Siyeon sighed and drove to the parking lot in front of the grocery store that she saw five minutes ago before she arrived at Mr Lee's house.

She arrived at the store and parked her car there. She locked her car and walked to the Mr Lee's house. While she walked on the neighbourhood street, suddenly she saw a woman in 40s had been surrounded with a group of gangster.

"Let go of me, please!" The woman was scared and begged to the gangster.

"No, if you give us money we will let you go!" Said one member of the gang.

"Please, I don't have any money right now." The woman still begged to let her go.

"Such a liar! Guess we have to do in the hard way." One of the member tried to steal the woman's handbag, but she didn't want to let it go. The gangster became mad as they slapped that innocent woman. Siyeon came just in time and punched one of the gang members down.

"What the ! Who are you trying to mess with us?!" one of the gang yelled at Siyeon.

"Just a woman who going to stop what kind of sh*t you guys want to do with her," said Siyeon.

"Mind your own business! Guys let's get her!" The gangster tried to attack Siyeon. She quickly avoided it and punched them. Another member tried to attack from behind, but Siyeon already knew and kicked him.

All the gang had fallen down. Siyeon went to the woman as she checked that woman condition.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" asked Siyeon.

"Yeah I'm-- Watch out!" The woman yelled, someone wanted to attack Siyeon with knife. Luckily, Siyeon dodged and used her shocking tool and shocked the gang member. He was felt knocked out.

"Let's go, ma'am." Siyeon grabbed the woman's hands, and they ran away before the other gang members would arrive.

After they ran far from the gang, they started to walk.

"Thank you, young lady," said the woman.

"It's okay, ma'am I just wanted to help. Where you want to go, actually?" asked Siyeon.

"Actually, I'm just came back teaching from my cooking class, and I was on my way to go home when the gang suddenly appear in front of me. Luckily, you saved my life. Thank you again."

"Like I said, it's okay. Maybe I should send you home. You will be in danger if you walk alone again."

"Eh? You really don't mind?"

"Yes. Beside, I also want to go somewhere else in here. After I send you home, I will leave."

"Thank you so much, young woman."

"No problem, ma'am. Let's go."

A few minutes later, they arrived at the front house. Siyeon was shocked when she saw the house that she wanted to go was this woman's house.

"Come in," The woman allowed Siyeon to come.

"Honey, I'm home," Shouted the woman. She hanged her coat and went to the living room with Siyeon.

"Welcome home, dear. Who's that girl behind you?" asked his husband as he sat on the couch with the other girls. The girls also realized that someone that they were waiting already arrived.

"Siyeon?" Said one of the girls.

"Sua? Everyone?" Said Siyeon.

"Do you know her?" asked Mr Lee.

"Yeah, she's the one that we had to wait for," said Handong.

"Wait? You're the bodyguard that will protect us?" asked Mrs Lee.

"Yes, ma'am and I think I already started my job just now," said Siyeon.

"Siyeon, why are your hands bleeding?" Yoohyeon realized when she saw Siyeon's left hand had bleeding, maybe from the gangster that try to attack her a with knife.

"Oh my god, maybe because of that gangster. I will get the bandage." Mrs Lee rushed to the bedroom to get the first aid kit.

"What happened to you and my wife?" asked Mr Lee.

"Your wife just got disturbed by gangster?" Said Siyeon.

"Gangster?!"

End Of Chapter 5.