Chapter 15: Two In One

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

 

At Night.

The Dreamcatcher squad, Agent Jimin and Agent Mino were on their way to the nightclub that Madam Yoona ordered them to investigate. Receiving information that the gangsters will send suppliers to the nightclub, the Dreamcatcher will be doing their undercover while the two male agents stay inside a van located near the club. Their job is to monitor the whole happenings inside the hubbub with secret cameras.

Mino drove the van and Jimin was beside him, while the girls were huddling at the back coming up with a strategy on how the situation is going to come about.

"Okay girls, put this thing on your left chest," Jiu gave them some sort of flower broach.

Confused Yoohyeon asked, "A broach?"

"It's not just a broach, it's a spy cam so Agent Mino and Agent Jimin can see inside the nightclub through this," Jiu pointed to her own broach to make it clear.

After a couple of tense minutes, they've finally arrived at the nightclub. Agent Mino parked the van at the back narrow street next to the nightclub. The girls grabbed their gadgets and their clothes for the undercover and changed at the back.

"No peeking!" Handong shouted at Agent Mino and Agent Jimin.

"We're not!" Agent Mino cried back.

After the girls finished changing, they put their spy cam on their left chest and they also put their cream-coloured earpiece in their ears. While the girls prepared themselves, Jiu saw Yoohyeon praying for herself.

"Yoohyeon, are you okay? You still scared?" said Jiu.

"A little bit," admitted Yoohyeon, her face showed anxious.

"Don't push yourself, you can take my part and I will take yours."

"No I don't want to. You're right. It's time for me to move on on what happened a few years ago.. and I think it is now," Yoohyeon nodded to herself to feel self-assured.

"You sure bout that?"

"100% sure."

"Alright I can't force you to stop but I hope you don't push yourself."

"Yeah-yeah I know." 

After that, they got out of the van and went inside the club- one by one so anyone watching would not be wondering why they would arrive in vans. Mino and Jimin walked out of the van to wish them good luck. Yoohyeon and Handong already went inside the nightclub, except for Jiu and Sua who were still fixing their earpieces.

"Hey Sua," Jimin called at her from behind.

"Yes?" Sua turned.

"Be careful," said Jimin with his smile on his face.

"I will," Sua replied with a smile.

"Hey Jiu, please be careful," Mino adviced to Jiu.

"It's not like you always do," Jiu smirked.

"Okay, you asked me to," Mino pulled Jiu close to him and he gave a kiss to his lover. Jiu chuckled softly as she replied with her soft lips on Mino. Sua and Jimin couldn't close their mouth as were too shocked to. After they broke their kiss, Jiu turned and continued walking to the nightclub. Sua had to run to her to catch up.

"You and Mino... What??" Sua still felt shocked about what Jiu and Mino just did.

"If I told you girls that Mino and I had a relationship, you girls will be freaking out with ugly shocked face."

"Not me."

"What about Yoohyeon?"

Sua grimaced, "Well, she always react to something small; I remember one time when she overreacted when the cafeteria ran out of bagels, she yelled 'WHAT!?' so loud and everyone at the cafe heard her screaming."

They went inside and met the boss who was in charge.

"So, you girls are the new workers," said the boss.

"Yeah. I'm MJ and this is Violet, Yoo and H.D.," Jiu introduced themselves using their fake names.

"Cool and cute names. Well, make sure you do good work on your first day. You girls are too beautiful and innocent to work here. Especially as a bartender and as a DJ."

"Well I guess it gives us an advantage." Handong tried to comfort their boss.

"Alright, now go to your place and get ready. You will start at 9.

"Yes boss," The girls went to their places to start their undercover. Jiu at the bar, Handong at the stage with another DJ, Sua and Yoohyeon were at the dressing room with the other dancers.

---------------------

"Mom! Dad! I'm going out to eat tteokbokki with Siyeon unnie and Dami unnie," said Gahyeon.

"Alright sweetie. Don't come back late," said Mrs Lee.

"Siyeon and Dami, please look after her," Mr Lee turned to the bodyguards.

"Don't worry Mr Lee. We will," said Dami and they walked out of the house and went to Dami's car. She started the engine and drove to the street food beside the park.

"Dami, don't drive fast. There's a kid under 20 in here," said Siyeon.

"That's not fun," Dami sighed.

"Well it's okay. I was once a street racer when I was 15."

"Wait you what!?" Dami and Siyeon's eyes widened at her statement.

"You were a street racer?" asked Dami.

"Yeah why?"

"Because she's one too," Siyeon pointed to Dami.

"Shut up!" Now it was Gahyeon's turn to be surprised.

"Did your parents know about this?" questioned Siyeon.

"Hmm nope. Please don't tell them about it," Gahyeon begged.

"Pfft we're not the kind of person that tell secrets- but Jiu is," said Dami.

"Luckily, she's not here so you're safe for now," Siyeon added.

"Where is she and the others by the way?" asked Gahyeon.

"They have to do something important and don't ask us what it is cause we don't know." Dami quickly said to Gahyeon. She and Siyeon bit their lips, thinking it better not to say anything to the innocent girl.

"So Gahyeon, how many times did you win?" asked Siyeon.

"49 wins and 1 lose." 

"1 lose? You almost reached 50! How did you lose?" Dami wanted to know more as she was interested in what Gahyeon was going to say.

"Well.. the racer that ended my winning streak. They called her 'The Nightmare Girl'. She was the first female racer and had the best winning streak record of all time. 99 wins and 0 lose. She was a cute girl with long black hair and wore spectacles. I wanted to race with her again after I lost but she didn't show herself after that. They said that she had an accident and that's all I know."

"What was her name?" asked Siyeon.

"I don't remember, it starts with Y. Yoo.. Yoob.. Okay! I remember! Its Yoobin!"

"W-what!?" Dami screeched the car to a halt and Siyeon and Gahyeon almost had a heart attack.

"What the hell, Dami! Drive carefully!" Siyeon was mad at Dami.

"Are you the one they called 'The Rocket Pocket Girl', Gahyeon?" Dami suddenly asked Gahyeon that question.

"How did you know my nickname?"

"Cause... I was the one that ended your winning streak." 

"You what!?"
-------------------------

The nightclub was supposed to start at nine but the place was already filled with people who wanted to have fun that night. All the while, the Dreamcatcher squad started their undercover. 

"Girls can you hear us?" Mino communicated through the mic.

"Clearly," said Jiu.

"Alright, Jimin and I already put the hidden camera at the entrance and at the back. I will info to you when the gangsters will arrive."

"Understand, Jiu's boyfriend~" teased Sua.

"Boyfriend!?" Yoohyeon and Handong uttered.

"Damn it Sua!" said Jiu.

"Now, you know how it feels when someone reveal your secret," Sua held her laughter.

"Jimin, can you tell Sua to shut ," Jiu asked Jimin.

"Okay Sua, that's enough and focus," Jimin said with his sweet voice that melted in Sua's heart.

"O-ok-ay," Sua giggled after she heard Jimin's voice.

Jiu at the bar, was making drinks to the customers. Thanks to her proper practice, she showed off her skills in front of the customers and they looked pretty impressed.

Meanwhile, Handong was on the stage with the other DJ who showed her about the DJ set.

"So you understand about the set that we use?" said the DJ.

"Yeah, it's easy," said Handong with confidence.

"Alright H.D, you can start the performance now," as soon the DJ asked to, Handong started her performance with her mashup songs. 

All the people in the club felt the beat as they start dance on the light up tiles. Sua and Yoohyeon came out with the other dancers and they showed their dance to the crowd. Most of them are just erted men who looked at the dancers with their creepy face. 

The boys inside the van was watching the live footage and kept their eyes on the screens at the front entrance as well as at the back.

"Hey Mino, it's them. They're already here," Jimin pointed at the screen at the front entrance. They saw a couple of cars parking their cars at the entrance, inside most probably the VIP members since the vehicles looked expensive.

"Girls, the targets have arrived. Get ready and be careful," stated Mino.

"Alright!"

End Of Chapter 15.