Chapter 18: Meet Again

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

 

Siyeon, Dami and Gahyeon were at the street food. There were a lot of stalls although it's already 10 pm and usually many shops were closed at the time.

"I miss the smell of street foods!" Gahyeon said excitingly and couldn't wait to buy and eat all the foods. 

"Wow, when was the last time I went here?" asked Siyeon. 

"I don't know, maybe about 1 year ago after you disappeared by sudden and made us worry about you," said Dami. 

"Huh?" Gahyeon was curious about what did Dami said to Siyeon.

"Err Nothing. By the way, let's go. I know a place that make delicious spicy tteotbokki around here." Dami cut off the conversation and walked to the stall that she spoke about. They went into the stall and the ajumma welcomed them. 

"Welc-- Yoobin?" Ajumma suddenly spoke when she saw Dami, like she had recognized Dami.

"Hello ajumma. Long time no see, " said Dami. 

"I almost didn't recognize you cause you already cut and dyed your hair. Last time when I saw you, you still have black and long hair."

"That was when I was 16, but I'm already an adult now."

"Yeah, you already grown into a woman now. Are those your friends, Yoobin?"

"Yes, this is Siyeon and Gahyeon." Dami introduced Siyeon and Gahyeon to ajumma.

"Nice to meet you, ajumma." Siyeon and Gahyeon bowed to ajumma. 

"Nice to meet you too. You go and find seats first and I will serve you girls later." The girls looked around to find empty seats. They sat at the table and waited for ajumma to take their order. After ajumma was done with other customers, she went to Dami and her friends to take their orders. 

"So, what do you want to eat?" asked the ajumma. 

"2 spicy tteotbokki, 3 serve fried dumplings and a bottle of soju," said Dami.

"Okay, I will serve it immediately cause I want to talk more with you." The ajumma left and prepared the food for them. 

"How well did you know this ajumma?" Gahyeon spoke up and asked Dami. 

"I always came here at night when I was a teenager. After races, I would come here and eat dumplings."

"That's why you ordered 3 serve dumplings for yourself?" Asked Siyeon. 

"What? ajumma's home made dumplings are the best that I ever had." Later, the ajumma came with their food and put it on the table. 

"We will eat well~" Said the girls as they eat the food. The ajumma watched them eat all the food.

"I want to cry. It's been awhile since I hadn't touch korean food for so long," said Gahyeon.

"Eh? Where you're been before?" asked the ajumma.

"She study in London, but she's on her semester break right now," spoke Siyeon. 

"I see. Well, you girls can eat more. Its my treat." 

"Are you serious? It's too many." The girls were shocked. 

"Well, since Yoobin already came back and Gahyeon didn't taste korean food for so long, I guess this is the best thing that I can give."

"Wow. Thank you so much, ajumma." said Gahyeon and Ajumma smiled to them. 

"So Yoobin, what are you doing right now?" The ajumma started her conversation with Dami as she still had a dumpling on her chopsticks.

"I'm working now." said Dami

"As what?"

"She takes care of me, ajumma." Gahyeon interrupt their conversation.

"What?"

"Actually Siyeon and I work as bodyguards of Gahyeon's family. Her family hired us cause their neighborhood area had been surrounded by gangsters."

"Wait, do you mean that the gangsters who sell drugs to the residents around around the neighborhood?" 

"H-how did you know?"

"I live in that neighborhood place."

"What? How come I've never seen you before in the neighborhood?"

"What is your house number?" 

"It's number 27."

"27? Are you from the Lee family?"

"How did you know my family?"

"Your mom is my cooking class teacher. She always talk about you when we had a tea time together. I didn't know her daughter is so beautiful." The ajumma praised Gahyeon.

"Haha I will tell my mom later. I didn't know that she always talking about me all the time," Gahyeon chuckled. 

"Ajumma, can I ask you something?" asked Siyeon.

"Sure, what is it? "

"Do you know anything about the gangsters activity around the neighborhood?"

"Hmm, I always go out to buy groceries stock for my stall in the afternoon and that time the gangsters went to some narrow street or an unknown building near the neighborhood area."

"Narrow street? Where?"

"I don't remember because I had just passed by the building. From what I know, It was a nightclub place before but it's had abandoned."

"Abandon nightclub huh... " Dami nodded to Siyeon as they knew what to do. 

"Why did you asked?"

"Er nothing, we just want to know only. " Siyeon lied to ajumma. 

As the girls continued to enjoyed their food, suddenly a group of men in their 20s, five guys to be exact, came to the stall as they sat at the table. 

"Hey ajumma! Come here! Take our order!" shouted one men of the group. 

"Aish, they come again... Okay!" the ajumma stood from the seat and walked to the men. 

While Dami drank her soju, she glared at them and saw the same tattoo that they had seen when she and Siyeon fought with the gangsters who attacked them before. 

"Siyeon, it's them," said Dami. Siyeon turned back and looked at them. The same tattoo but different members, not the members that attacked her before.

"Who are they?" Gahyeon asked not  knowing anything.

"Nothing Gahyeon. Hurry up and finish your food," said Dami. 

After they finished their food and wanted to get up from seat, they heard and saw the gangster shouted at ajumma as they were angry. 

"You just give us a roll of kimbab?!" shouted one of the gang. 

"Sorry, all the foods have been sold out. Beside, you guys always leave without paid and I'm almost getting bankrupt because of you!" 

"Don't mess with us, you ing old woman. Now, cook for us!" The gangsters were still stubborn and forced ajumma to follow their order. 

"I said that I'm out of food, don't you guys understand or you guys deaf?" 

"What did you say?!" They stood up and pushed the table harshly until it fell. The ajumma had already become to afraid but suddenly Dami tried to stop the argument.

"Guys, please stop. It's not nice shout in front of this old weak woman." Asked Dami nicely. 

"Mind of your business, girl!" Said the men angrily.

"Yoobin, please go. You don't know who they are." The ajumma begged Dami to leave.

"She's right, you don't know who we are. Now move and don't disturb us!" 

"I just ask you one more time. Please stop." Dami still tried to stop them. 

"I said move, you b*tch!" One of the man tried to put his fist on Dami but Siyeon stopped him as she kicked him down. 

"What the, get them assh*le!" The gangsters grabbed their pocked knife and attacked the girls. Siyeon avoided the attacks, punched and kicked them in a flash. 

Two of the group tried to attack Dami and Gahyeon but Dami avoided and protected Gahyeon at the same time. She wasn't just good when fighting with hands, but she a master when using weapons especially her kendo stick. 

"Damn, wish I have my kendo stick right now," She mumbled. Suddenly, she saw a broom stick near ajumma who hid under the table. 

"Ajumma! Throw the broom stick!" Shouted Dami to ajumma. She nodded and threw it. Dami caught it and used the broom stick and swung the stick and the gangsters got hit it. 

They fall down one by one, except one man who had Gahyeon on his hand as he grabbed her very tight and pointed the gun around her head. 

"Siyeon unnie! Dami unnie!" shouted Gahyeon.

"Gahyeon!" Siyeon and Dami were panicked.

"Let her go!" said Dami.

"I told you don't mess with us. Now, you will pay for this!" The man tried pulled his trigger on Gahyeon when suddenly Matthew and Taehyung approached and stopped him from the back. The man releaseed his hand on Gahyeon as she fall down. Dami went to Gahyeon and checked if anything happened to her. 

"Gahyeon, are you alright?" asked Dami as she was worried.

"I'm fine." Gahyeon nodded and she hugged Dami as she was shocked. Matthew punched the man's face until he unconscious and didn't wake up. 

"How did you guys know we were here?" asked Siyeon to Taehyung.

"Miss Dami messaged Matthew if he wanted to hang out and he asked me if I want to join. I didn't know this hang out place can be fighting area." said Taehyung.

"The police will arrive soon, we have to leave." said Matthew.

"Ajumma, I'm sorry for this mess. I will pay the cost later." said Dami as she and the others walked out from the stall. They went to the their and get inside. Dami drove back to Gahyeon's house to send Gahyeon back as Taehyung followed from behind. 

"We gonna have a big problem with Lee's family." said Dami. 

"Dami unnie, don't worry. I will not tell them about it." Gahyeon tried to backup them. 

"Thanks Gahyeon. We really own you, right Siyeon?" Dami glared at Siyeon who was remained silent at sudden as she can feel there's something wrong with her friend. 

"Siyeon? Are you alright?" Dami asked again but suddenly she heard Siyeon groaned in pain as she tried covered something on her waist. The blood slowly came out from her body.

"Ouh sh*t! Hang on, Siyeon. I will take you to the hospital."

"No need, Dami. You have to send Gahyeon first."

"Don't be ing stupid, dammit. You're already in pain."

"You and Matthew have to send Gahyeon. Taehyung can send me back to home." Siyeon still stubborn as she didn't want to go to the hospital.

"Damn it." Dami mumbled and stopped the car at the side road. Taehyung also stopped his car from behind.

Dami get out from the car as she went to Siyeon side and opened the door to grab Siyeon out. 

"What's wrong with Siyeon?" Matthew and Taehyung also get out from the car. 

"You have to change seat with her. She had a bruise on her waist. Taehyung, you have to send Siyeon back to home quickly." 

"Yes, Miss Dami." Taehyung helped Dami and put Siyeon inside the car carefully. Dami and Matthew get into the car and drove to Gahyeon's house while Taehyung drove to Siyeon's house.

"Hang on, Miss Siyeon." Taehyung pushed the pedal as the car go with full of speed. 

End Of Chapter 18.