Chapter 17: Escape

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

 

"Jimin, can you guess how many there are?" asked Mino. Jimin zoomed out the camera so he can see the whole club clearly. 

"Four people, that I can see right now. They probably borrowed their guns. They brought four briefcases, maybe the drugs are in there. Inform the Dreamcatcher. I'll hack all the security cameras inside the club," Jimin said. And soon he started using his skills to hack the security cameras effortlessly.

"Girls, the gangsters are currently in possession of four briefcases. We think that the drugs are placed inside."

"How many of them arriving?" asked Jiu.

"One each so four, and they have guns."

"And so do we," added Handong. 

The gangsters strutted inside the club and sat at the VIPs seat. The girls were keeping their radar on them discreetly by glancing in their direction, pretending to look bored or aimlessly finding someone in the crowd. Their eyes would briefly land on them as they still have to hide their identities. 

"Jimin, are you done hacking the cameras?" asked Mino.

"Almost done.... Okay, jackpot!" The monitor flicked to display what all of the happenings inside the nightclub. Just in time, they saw a man who is probably the owner of this club sauntering up to the gangsters with a black duffel bag in his hand.
_____________

"Boys! It's nice to see you again!" said the boss.

"Do you have the money," one gangster had no time for pleasantries.

"Relax, I have it," He lifted up the bag.

"What we meant is do you have the 'real' money," said another member.

The third member continued, "because last time you tricked our bosses and gave them fake money. You're lucky they let you live, even after you tried to run away because your clubs placement is strategic. Not too many cops walk around here."

"No-no. I'm not tricking them again. I already learned my lesson. I don't want to stay at the hospital for months like before," pleaded the boss.

"We have a message to deliver. They said that if you trick them again, you die." The expression from the boss' face changed, suddenly feeling much more afraid of them.

"Okay-okay. I understand. You know what? Before you go, please enjoy and have fun for awhile. I have new beautiful dancers and they are ing hot."

"You're already afraid, aren't you? Well then, if you say so; bring the girls to us. You can leave the money and don't take the supplies first because we want to make sure you don't trick us again."

As soon as the gangs asked the manager to bring the new dancers, he went to Sua and Yoohyeon. He called the girls to perform down on the stage. 

"Violet and Yoo. You have to serve those group of men over there,  they are our VIP customers," the boss informed them.

"Yes boss," said Sua. The manager nodded and left to go to his office. 

"Sua and Yoohyeon, listen. You have to distract them so they don't leave the place early. We're gonna take the supplies and the money." Jimin communicated through the mic. 

"Distract them? You mean I have to let them touch me?" Yoohyeon started trembling. 

"Yoohyeon, it's okay. You can do this," Handong tried to get Yoohyeon's determination back. 

"Sua, don't let them touch Yoohyeon. I will put catnip into their drinks and serve it to them right away," Jiu spoke quickly.

"Okay leader," said Sua

"That's brilliant, Jiu," Mino praised his girlfriend.

"By the way, you have to get out with the supplies and the money when you get my signal."

"What signal? " asked Handong.

"You'll know when you see it but I'll tell you girls later. Goodluck Dreamcatcher." After Mino told the girls, they continued their undercover. Sua and Yoohyeon went to the VIP booth where the gangsters were seated. 

As they neared, the gangsters didn't blink as they saw two beautiful angels walking up to them. 

"Your boss is right, you girls are beautiful," said one of the gangsters as he smirked while he raked his eyes at Sua and Yoohyeon.

Sua started her move first as she attracted the gangsters with her y dance. The gang couldn't take their eyes off of Sua's hot body. Yoohyeon looked on what Sua was doing and her sultry dance effect didn't fail on her as she was already hypnotized too. 

"What's your name, angel?" asked one of the gangster when Sua came near him. 

"You can call me Violet, handsome," Sua really attracted the gangster very well. 

"Damn. You're so ing hot, Violet," said another gang member who was under Sua's spell.

"And what is your name, beautiful?" said the other member who was making their eyes on Yoohyeon.

"It's Yoo," said Yoohyeon.

"You know what? 'Yoo' so ing beautiful," said the fourth gang member. He tried to touch Yoohyeon but Sua suddenly came and approached him as she wanted to prevent Yoohyeon from getting close with the gangsters.

"Not so early, handsome," Sua touched his hair and down to his face. Yoohyeon who was already frightened on what was about to happen, wanted to walk away. Thankfully Jiu came in just in time and almost bumped Yoohyeon with the drinks that had the special catnip inside. 

"You're okay?" asked Jiu. Yoohyeon just nodded. 

"Make sure they drink it," Jiu whispered to Yoohyeon after she put the drinks at the table and walked away. 

Handong was done doing her undercover as she exchanged shift with the other DJ. She glared at the VIP booth where Sua And Yoohyeon were with the gangsters.

"Handong, go to the bartender with Jiu. I will go inside from the exit door at the back and shut the power off. And at that time, you girls have to escape with the supplies," said Mino. 

"Oh so that's the signal," Handong finally understood. She went to the bar and sat on the chair closest to the frolicking group,  waiting for the surprise.

At the same time, Sua and Yoohyeon tried to make the gangster fall with the trap as they tried to make the gangster drink the catnip drinks.

"My boss said it's on the house, so enjoy the drinks," said Sua. The two members already drank the drinks. The other two still didn't as they got a call from someone that they knew. Yoohyeon heard the conversations, and also the two men agents inside the van.

"Hello boss."

"Yeah, he already paid."

"He said it's real this time."

"You want to come? "

"10 minutes? Okay we will wait here."

After he hang up, asked them. 

"Does he want to come here?"

"Yeah. At least we're not rushing to get out," mentioned the member.

"Yoohyeon, you have to make them drink the catnip no matter what. We have to complete this mission before their boss arrive with more of the gangsters." said Jimin after he and Mino already heard the conversation.

"If they didn't drink, you can't escape from inside. You girls have to face them but we don't want to do that cause it will affect to the people safety inside the club. They brought guns,  remember?" added Mino. 

Yoohyeon still frighten with her trauma but she have to fight her fear. Suddenly, she plugged out her earpiece and turned off the hidden camera on her chest.

"Mino, Yoohyeon turned off her camera and her earpiece!" said Jimin as he was confused and panicked.

"Sh*t! Girls, Yoohyeon turned off her camera and her earpiece. We can't heard and see what's happen." said Mino to the girls.

"Sua, what is Yoohyeon doing right now?" spoke Jimin to Sua. 

"She didn't do anything yet. " replied Sua. 

"I have to go to the back and get ready to shut down the power." Mino quickly went out from the van and sneaked inside the nightclub through the exit door at the back.

Yoohyeon started her move as she serve the two gang members with the catnip drinks. 

"Please, have a drink." said Yoohyeon.

"If we drink, will you come with us to our home so we can have more entertaining and get wild all night." the way that men said that they want to do something with Yoohyeon.

"Y-yeah sure, cutie." said Yoohyeon. One member already drank his drink.  Just one more member that she thought that he probably the leader of the gangs. 

"You don't want to drink?" asked Yoohyeon.

"If I don't want to drink,  what you gonna do?" asked the member. Yoohyeon sighed and did what she don't want to do. She suddenly sat on the his lap and put her hands around his neck as she tried to seduce him. 

"Damn girl, what are you trying to do?" the men already felt excited. Then, Yoohyeon grabbed the drink from the table. 

"You still don't want to drink? " asked Yoohyeon.

"Nope. You have to make me drink,Yoo." the man smirked as he want to get pleasured with Yoohyeon. 

Yoohyeon took her risk as she drank the catnip drink, but she didn't swallow it instead she kissed him and poured the drink inside the man's mouth. The gangsters and the girls were so shocked with Yoohyeon's action. Then, she released the kiss as the gangsters were satisfied and enjoyed the moment. 

"What the hell?! Sua mumbled.

"I can't believe Yoohyeon did that." added Handong. 

"But why she so stupid and take the risk. The catnip will start to effect into her body only in 1 minute." said Jiu. 

"I'm already at the back. Tell me when the gangsters already start and feel the effect, Sua." said Mino to Sua. After 1 minute, the gangsters already started to feel dizzy and sleepy. 

"Damn...why I'm so sleepy?" said one of the gangsters. They already yawned and their eyes started to close. 

"It's not my bedtime yet, whats... going... on.. " one by one the gangsters started to sleep except the last gang member that Yoohyeon make him drank the catnip drink just now. 

"Mino, they already start to fell asleep, get ready." said Sua to Mino. 

"What is inside the drink?" said the man. 

"A catnip so you can fall with our trap. " said Yoohyeon.

"What, you're b*tch!" the man want to stand up but the effect from the catnip already started to feel inside his body. He already fall down but tried to fight the effect. Jiu and Handong went to the VIP seat and get ready to escape with Sua and Yoohyeon.

"We will take your drugs while you and your ing gangs just sleep here like nothing happen. Okay, cutie?" said Yoohyeon.

"Mino, now!" After Sua gave a signal to Mino, he shut down the power as the people inside the nightclub were shouted and can't see. The girls quickly grabbed the briefcases and also the money. They escaped from the front door while Mino quickly ran out through the exit door and went inside the van. 

The girls ran to the van when suddenly Yoohyeon fall down from behind because of the effect from the catnip. 

"Oh sh*t!" the girls went back to Yoohyeon. Handong took the briefcase from Yoohyeon while Jiu piggy back her unconscious friend and ran to the van. Jiu put Yoohyeon inside the van carefully and they went inside the van. Mino started the engine and drove back to NitE.

"Is she okay?" asked Jimin. 

"Don't worry, she will wake up later." said Jiu. 

"What was she doing just now after she turned off her camera?" asked Mino while drove at the front. 

"We will tell you guys later. We were also shocked on what happened." said Handong. 

"She took a risky action that she didn't want to do for a long time ago." added Sua. 

End Of Chapter 17.