Chapter 4: Realise

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

 

1517f8cefe9db2a7391815715236.jpg

The Next Day

The new agents walked into the hall and had been divided into 10 groups. One group had 20 agents, and they would be guided with one elite agent.

"Who's it gonna be?" said Taehyung while he sat on his chair and waited for his group to called out by the MC. He took out his phone and put it to silent mode, so it wouldn't distract while the tour had been going.

"Group 9, you can go now. Your elite tour guide already waits outside. Please listen to his/her instructions and take some notes for your information." Said the MC to them, and they walked out from the hall to meet their elite guide.

_____________________

"I will catch you girls later," said Siyeon.

"Okay, have fun being a tour guide," chuckled Yoohyeon.

"Yeah whatever, be safe," Siyeon waved at her squad as they walked through the exit and got into the van. Jiu became a driver as Sua sat at the front with her, while Handong, Yoohyeon and Dami sat at the back.

After the girls drove away, Siyeon get back to the building where she saw the group that she have to lead had been stepped out from the hall.

"Where is our elite guide?" Said one of the members in group.

"So, this is the group that I have to guide?" The group heard a woman voice as she appeared in front of them.

"Miss Siyeon?" Taehyung felt shocked as he didn't expect that Siyeon would be his tour guide. He thought that Matthew was just joking about yesterday, and he didn't think that it was real.

"Taehyung... right?" Asked Siyeon as she also didn't know that Taehyung was in the group.

"Yes, miss." Taehyung felt happy because Siyeon still remember his name.

"Didn't except that. By the way welcome to NiTE, new agents. My name is Agent Siyeon and I gonna be your tour guide today..."
_______________

45 minutes later, the girls arrived in the front of Mr Lee's house.

"Is this a house or castle?" Asked Handong as she can't take her eyes from it.

"It can be both," said Dami.

"So, what is our undercover plan?" asked Sua.

"We just act like a bodyguard, I mean bodygirl. Don't let the Lee's family find out our identities and our mission," Jiu explained to her squad, they understood and get out from the van, one by one.

After that, Jiu push the door bell beside the gate as it automatically opened. The girls walked inside the lawn that was very large and beautiful, also added a very nice pool.

"If only I could live here," said Jiu.

"Dude, you already rich!" Said Handong.

The front door suddenly opened as someone already knew that the girls already arrived.

"So this is the bodyguards that Madam Yoona had sent to?" asked the house-owner.

"Yes Mr Lee," said Jiu. They looked at the owner of the house, just like a normal person that they always seen in public. The way that he was dressed just seemed like formal clothes, but fancy.

"I thought that there were 6 people? Where the other one?" Asked Mr Lee.

"Ouh, our friend had something important to take care of. She will come later," Said Sua.

"I see, well come in and I will show you around." Mr Lee invited the girls into the house.

------------------

In The Mean Time....

Siyeon showed around the building to the new agents. They listened to all the information and some of them took some notes to remember, especially Taehyung who didn't leave any single info that Siyeon gave.

"Okay everyone, now we are at the dojo centre. You will use this centre on Wednesday and Thursday. Let's go in." Siyeon opened the door and let the new agents came in after that she followed behind.

"Miss Siyeon?" One of the new agent raised his hand.

"Yes?" Said Siyeon.

"Why it is call 'dojo centre?' "

"Because you guys will learn about self-defense martial arts. It's important for agents to learn martial arts, so they can protect themselves from any dangerous situation." Siyeon explained to the agents to let them understand.

Suddenly, the other group had entered to the centre. Siyeon focused her eyes on the elite agent that guide the group, and so Taehyung.

"So, this is your ing group, huh?" Said that elite agent.

"Don't try to make any problem, Ravi. The newbies are here," Said Siyeon.

"Well, its good timing that they were here. Beside, we are in dojo. Let's give them a test fight. One member of you group vs one member of my group. If one of them is loses, we as an elite will get the punishment. Deal?"

"Alright, deal. I will take that." Siyeon agreed with that challenge.

"I will tell you your punishment if your team lose. You will go home without any single uniform on. You said that you weren't afraid of men, didn't you?" Ravi smirked evilly wanting to get his revenge what Siyeon did to him yesterday.

"Miss Siyeon, are you sure about this? What if our group lost?" A woman agent whispered from Siyeon's back.

"I'm still gonna take that punishment and I don't blame my group if we lose. I just want to make my group believe in themselves and never give up. That was my motto when I first came in here and became an agent..."

Taehyung can't say anything, but he motivated with Siyeon's words. She didn't show herself as an elite and professional agent who just said that they were the best agent. She showed herself as a newbie who first came into the agency, with high hopes.

"Hey Siyeon! Are you already pick your member? Let me introduce you my group member. His name is Junhoe. Master in jinjutsu and holds the black belt in taekwando for 5 years. What about you? Are they scare?" Ravi shouted at them and laughed.

"Anyone want to volunteer?" Siyeon asked her group, but they all were afraid. Luckily, one of the member raised his hand up and wanted to try his luck.

"I will do it, miss Siyeon."

"Are you sure, Taehyung?" Siyeon looked quite worried because Taehyung had faced Ravi before almost getting punched by him.

"Yeah, I will do my best." Said Taehyung confidently.

"Okay, if you say so. Ravi, meet my group member that will face yours and I think you had met him before." Taehyung show himself as he and Junhoe entered the dojo ring.

"The coffee guy? Are you sure Siyeon? You really want to take a punishment that will lose your dignity as a top agent?" Ravi couldn't believe that Siyeon picked a weak agent to face his group member.

"Yeah I'm sure. Because I believe he can do it." Siyeon gave a cheerful message to Taehyung.

"Hahaha, it's your lost," Said Junhoe. Taehyung didn't say anything trying he calmed himself down.

"Just believe in yourself and never give up...." He swore in his heart.

"Ready... fight!"

Junhoe made his first move as he tried to put his fist on Taehyung. Luckily, Taehyung avoid it. Junhoe tried again, but Taehyung kept avoiding Junhoe's attacks. He just avoided with his hands, so he can protect himself from getting punched and kicked from his opponent.

"Hey Siyeon, I told you that coffee boy is weak!" Ravi laughed out loud as he watched that fight.

Siyeon just kept her silence and focused on the fight.

"I know what are you trying to do, Taehyung...." Siyeon mumbled herself.

Junhoe's movements became weak as he grew tired. Taehyung finally made his moves as he locked Junhoe's fist and make him lie down with his hands on his back. Junhoe finally couldn't move his body.

"Just like I thought," said Siyeon.

"What is it, miss Siyeon?" asked the new agent.

"Taehyung let Junhoe punch and kick him to let Junhoe waste energy and time. Classic old trick, but useful although you have to hold the pain a little."

"Finish him, Taehyung!" His group cheered up for him.

"Get the up, agent Junhoe!" Ravi yelled at his group member. He really didn't want to lose this time.

Suddenly, Taehyung released his opponent without putting a single fist on him.

"Taehyung, why you don't punch him?" Said his group.

"Because it's no use. He's already laying down and I don't have to attack him." Taehyung explained to his group.

Out of sudden, Ravi interrupted as he pulled Taehyung and attacked him from behind. He can't accept his lose and didn't want to take his punishment. Taehyung suddenly got attacked and soon he had blood coming out from his mouth.

"You don't have to pretend that you are good, you ing agent!" Ravi grabbed Taehyung collar. Siyeon came and kicked Ravi's face. Ravi released Taehyung's collar and fall down. Now, he also had a bruise on his mouth.

"I already told you if you had that disgusting attitude, you have to face me. You, the one that made this match and you didn't accept your loss. Beside, I don't want to punish you because I'm not a person that likes to tear away his/her dignity as an agent. You should be ashamed of yourself. Try to be a good agent, Ravi. Just because of that 'incident', you became narcissistic and angry all the time. Please, Ravi, enough is enough."

Siyeon had finally made Ravi realise his mistake. Ravi bit his lip unable to say anything.

"I'm sorry, Siyeon. I don't know why I'm being like this." Ravi begged.

"It's okay." Siyeon held her hand as she tried to make Ravi stood up. He grabbed her hand and Siyeon pulled him up. Ravi walked away from the dojo and so his group.

End Of Chapter 4.