Chapter 13: Yoohyeon's Problem

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

 

"They're already spreading the supplies at the nightclubs?" asked Jiu.

"Yes, they want to keep it safe so they're selling them at private and packed places. Nightclubs seemed like the best place they thought of."

"So, what are we going to do?" worried Sua.

"You girls have to do another undercover. You have to do undercover work in the nightclub as two dancers, a DJ and a bartender."

"What about The Lee's family?" asked Yoohyeon.

"Looks like you girls have to settle it by yourself. Maybe two of you can be with the Lee's and the rest will do the nightclub mission. So a pair of you will follow the Lee's activities and the rest, find the hideout."

"Yes, Madam!" saluted the girls.

"And please be careful," Madam Yoona said her last words before the screen went blank.

"So, who's gonna be with the Lee's?" said Handong.

"Siyeon and I will take care of them." said Dami.

"Then, who's gonna be the dancer cause I don't wanna do that." Yoohyeon wanted to avoid from getting that job.

Jiu added, "Thank you for asking, cause you and Sua are going to do it."

" Hell no! I'm not gonna do that!" rejected Yoohyeon.

"I thought you like to dance, Yoohyeon?" asked Siyeon.

"The dancers at the nightclub are the pole dancers. Why don't we just let Dami do that? She and Sua are good at dancing." Yoohyeon suggested.

"Yeah, you want Matthew to know about it? Dancing in front of all of the erts. Besides, we're already engaged."

"What?!" all the girls in the room felt shocked. Dami smirked and showed her left hand with a small diamond ring on her ring finger.

"When did he propose?" Sua queried.

"Last night"

"I remember that last night was your and Matthew's first anniversary. He's quick on the next step tho.  Anyways, congrats on your engagement," offered Siyeon.

"Thanks."

Handong took the chance to tease Yoohyeon, "hey Tree, Dami's already engaged~. When will you have a boyfriend and get married?"

"Shut up, I still hate men!" 

"When will you stop thinking that not all men are evil, Yoohyeon.." Jiu had been drilling Yoohyeon about her men issue.

"I don't know-- but not now, okay. Can we just stop talking about men." 

"You think we don't know about your ex-boyfriend before." Sua finally spoke up about Yoohyeon's past.

"How did you-- Jiu..." Yoohyeon glared at Jiu.

"What? I mean c'mon, Yoohyeon. I think your problem with men is already serious. Everybody's talking about how you really hate men and they think that you're lesbian." Jiu spoke straight to Yoohyeon. She just wanted to help Yoohyeon but Yoohyeon didn't want to listen.

"When I say men are evil, I say it as it is. Please don't try to push me or try to reason with me. My answer is already set and there's nothing you guys can do about it." Yoohyeon stood up abruptly from the chair and walked out of the room.

"Yoohyeon, wait up!" Dami jumped up off her chair and sprinted out of the meeting room to catch up with Yoohyeon. She made it just in time when she saw Yoohyeon walking into the elevator.

"What? You want to brainwash me just like them!?" Yoohyeon thought. As the door closed, Dami pushed the stop button and the elevator halted.

"No dude, I really don't know anything about your problem. Jiu may told Sua and Handong because.. well they're older than us. They're just trying to help you." Dami tried to comfort her friend.

"You don't understand. I don't want things to happen to me again.. I was almost by my ex-boyfriend and his friends when I was in high school. I was running like the hounds of hell were chasing me. And I keep remembering that they chased me like the monsters they are.."

"What happened then?" gauged Dami.

 "I fell into the river and drowned. They didn't help me at all. Instead they ran away like the cowards they are and left me to die in the river. Luckily Madam Yoona came and saved me. She helped me become an agent."

"I understand but at least you didn't get and still live after the incident."

"No! You don't understand! You just act like nothing happened and always break all the rules. You don't know how it feels!"

"I know because I'm a victim!"

"Wait.. you what?" Yoohyeon bit her lips as she was shocked at what Dami said. They remained silent for awhile in the elevator. A few moments passed and Dami continued her talking. 

"Sigh... I hate to recall my past but it's also a.. similar problem to yours so..."

"What do you mean?"

"I got by a teacher when I was also a high school student. I got pregnant by his child but he didn't want to take the responsibility and moved away. I kept this secret from my friends about my pregnancy until one day I got into an accident. I was sent to the emergency room. I was saved but unfortunately the baby didn't. The doctor couldn't save the baby and he said I can't get pregnant again."

"Are you serious? What about your parents?"

"I'm an orphan. My parents passed away when I was little and I lived with my grandma. After she passed away, I lived alone and did part-time work."

"And your part-time work is..."

"Yep, street racer."

"What about the ?"

"He got caught by the police and had been sent to jail."

"Does Matt knew about it?"

"Yeah but he said that he doesn't care and we can adopt child after we marry."

"You're lucky to have him with you. Unlike my ex-boyfriend."

"I was a lot like you, you know. Hated men a lot until I met Matthew."

"How?"

"Remember that I got into a car accident?"

"I don't know which one because you're always involved a in car accident!"

"Okay-okay. But this time was when Matthew came and saved me. He sent me to the hospital and I just broke my right leg. He took care of me in the hospital and sent me home. That time he confessed to me and asked to be his girlfriend, I agreed."

"Wow, so easy. Now, you're already engaged and will get marry. Although, I think it's still too young for us to marry."

"I think so too but we can delay the marriage."

"So After that, will you still be an agent?" Yoohyeon asked.

"I have to ask Matt about that. I don't know if he allows me to be an agent or not."

"I hope he will."

"Haha Why?"

"Whose gonna tease me after you're gone?"

"I thought you hate it?"

"A little bit. But I'm gonna miss it."

"A tree giving sweet words to a bad girl."

"But I still hate you."

"I will take that sweet words and I hate you too." Yoohyeon and Dami laughed together.

"Thank you for understanding me but I'm still afraid."

"I got your back and so the others. We will help you. That's what friends do." Dami hugged Yoohyeon as she patted her back.

"Thank you so much, Dami."

"Nah. Its nothing. By the way, Yoohyeon..."

"What?"

"You're so tall I can't reach my hands to your head."

"Ouh Cmon! I'm not tall! You're just short!"

"Hahahahaha. I'm just joking, So you good now?" Dami snickered.

"Yeah."

"So where do you want to go?"

"Cafe. My bagels are calling." Yoohyeon's stomach was rumbling.

"Alright, I will leave you and your bagels alone. See ya." Dami pushed the stop button and the door opened. She walked out of the elevator leaving Yoohyeon who wanted to go to the cafeteria. She walked back to the meeting room where the others were still in.

"So..." Jiu wanted the answer.

"She's fine, for now."

"Fuh... I thought she's mad or something."

"She was really ing mad at first because you girls pushed her too hard. I know you girls want to help but Yoohyeon is a stubborn person. She doesn't want to hear what people say."

"Then, what did you do just now?" Sua asked.

"Let's just say it's between 2Yoo only." Dami wanted to keep the secret about her past from the others. 

"Where is she right now?" asked Handong.

"At the cafe, with her favourite bagels."

"Let's go girls." Jiu and the others walked out from the meeting room and went to the elevator. Sua pushed the G button and the elevator went down to the ground floor. 

After arrived and the door opened, they went to the cafe and saw Yoohyeon sitting at their favourite place they always sat, with two bagels and a cup of cappuccino on the table. 

"Try to talk to her." Sua pushed Jiu at front.

"Why me?" Jiu pointed to herself.

"Because you're the leader. Go!" They all pushed Jiu to Yoohyeon.

"H-hey Tree."

"What?"

"W-we're sorry that we pushed you too far to listen to our advice." Jiu felt sorry to Yoohyeon.

"And...?"

"And we will not talk about your issue again," Added Sua.

"Promise?"

"Yeah."

"Apology accepted." Jiu and Sua went to Yoohyeon and they hugged their friend.

"So you still want to do this undercover thing cause if you don't want, I will--" 

"No, it's okay. I'll take it. But I'll get scared if the men in the club will try to approach me. That might expose our mission," Yoohyeon is scared still of her problem and the mission.

"Don't worry I got your back, I will not let them touch you." Sua patted on Yoohyeon's back.

"Thanks Sua," She inhaled through her nose. She felt better already and is putting her problem and her worries at the back of her mind. It would be fine she thought.

End Of Chapter 13.