Chapter 8: Assistance

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

 

151f7733f652c5f0208850917216.jpg

Handong rid her bike as she drove very fast and avoided all the cars in front of her, but she didn't realize that Sua  sat behind her, hugged her very tight and screamed all the way from office to Lee's house. Luckily, they arrived safely but Dami and Siyeon still didn't arrived, so they waited.

"Where the hell are they? I thought Dami would drive fast." said Handong as she took off her helmet.

"Not her but you! You almost nearly killed me. I shouldn't ride with you!" Sua jumped off from the bike and roughly took off the helmet.

"Calm the hell down, old woman! I still don't get to any accidents when I ride with my bike," said Handong.

"Don't be so sure, Dongie. Jiu, Dami and I already had that experience and its really awful. Don't you remember when Dami had a street race 3 years ago, and she crushed on the divider road. She had been in emergency room for couple days, and she almost paralysed because she broke her both legs and sprained her neck."

"And after she recovered, she's still doing that thing because she loved to. She was an ex street racer, and I was ex GP racer, and we love to race."

"It can harm your life, Dongie."

"You really want me to get into an accident, don't you?" Handong was a little mad, but she covered it with a smirk. When Sua talked about accident, she felt uneasy because her mother always told her about that and Sua was half of her mother. That's why she called Sua 'old woman'.

All of a sudden, they heard an engine roared from a few blocks away knowing  that Dami and Siyeon almost arrived.

"Next time if you want to advice me, go and advice Dami first who always gets into accident. Understand, old woman?" Handong smirked again and rolled her eyes down. Sua just bit her lips and felt offended on what Handong told her.

Then, they saw Dami's car appeared as the driver drove fast and breaked just in time in front of Lee's house. Siyeon and Dami get out from the car and saw Handong and Sua were still outside.

"Why didn't you girls come in?" asked Siyeon.

"We're just waiting for you. I thought that Dami wouldn't drive fast but why you drive like a normal people today?"said Handong.

"Just met up with Matt at the office and I'm stuck at the traffic jam but still I'm not driving slowly okay."

"At least Siyeon didn't complain all the way to here."

"Ouh so you're saying I always complain about things." Sua felt a little offended.

"Yes you do, old woman." Handong smirked knowing she told the truth.

"You ride like crazy, you passed 2 traffic lights and you almost hit Mr Lee's car!"

"At least you and I are still alive, so be grateful that I didn't kill you!"

"Hey girls, enough!" Siyeon tried to stop the argument between Sua and Handong. They always fought, but its just a small matter for the squad. At least they didn't punch each other's faces' and they still can be team up and work together.

"Damn, why do you girls always fight all the time." Dami muttered as she shook her head a little.

"Come on, let's go inside," said Siyeon. She rang the doorbell and the gate automatically opened. They walked thought the door and opened it.

In The Other Time...

Gahyeon sat at the back, in the car and still clueless about the bodyguards who picked her just now. She was still scared as she thought them as strangers who were tried to kidnap her. Then, she broke the silence moment in the car and asked them on what happened.

"So... Why did dad hired you girls?" Gahyeon asked them while Jiu drove and Yoohyeon was seated beside her, playing mobile games.

"Yoohyeon, explain," said Jiu.

"I'm playing games right now," said Yoohyeon.

"And I'm driving right now. You can play it later."

"Urgh fine!" Yoohyeon left her game and turned off the phone.

"Well, your dad hired us because there something wrong at your neighbourhood," said Yoohyeon.

"What do you mean?" asked Gahyeon again.

"Let's just say that your place is in danger and unsafe zone right now."

"Why?"

"It's because of gangsters who had spread in your neighbourhood these days," added Jiu.

"What about my parents? Did the gangster disturb them?"

"Your dad was okay but your mom almost got robbed by them. But, don't worry she didn't get any single wound because our friend came just in time and helped your mom."

"Your friend?"

"Yeah, she also one of us."

"How many bodyguards did dad hired."

"Six," said Yoohyeon.

"Six?!" Gahyeon looked so shock when she heard about it.

"Why? Is it shocking?" Jiu chuckled at Gahyeon's reaction.

"Well... yeah! Its like that I have six sisters."

"I don't think your dad will hire men to become your bodyguard especially you because, you know..."

"Yeah, Dad never allow me to go out with boys. He said that boys are bad."

"True!" shouted Yoohyeon.

"I guess Yoohyeon will be your second dad. She really hates boys," said Jiu.

"Ouh I see so you are lesbian, Yoohyeon unnie? Should I have to call you girls miss?"

"First, just call us unnies. Second, I'm not a lesbian!"

-----------

"I'm going to work now, dear. Tell Gahyeon that I'm sorry that I can't pick her today," said Mr Lee.

"It's okay, honey. Our sweetie will understand," said Mrs Lee.

Mr Lee walked out from the house with Sua and Handong. They went to Mr Lee's car and Sua would be his driver while Handong sat beside her.

"Where should we go first?" Said Sua.

"We go to my assistant's house first, then we will go to the office."

"Yes, Mr Lee." Sua started the engine and drove to their destination. Mrs Lee waved at her husband and came back inside the house.

"Siyeon! Dami!" Mrs Lee called them from upstairs. They quickly ran downstairs as soon as they heard it.

"Yes, Mrs Lee?" said Dami.

"I'm going to the grocery store while you girls will take care of the house," said Mrs Lee.

"How about we go to the grocery store. If your daughter arrive and did not see you at the house, she must be upset," said Siyeon.

"Well... She didn't come home for too long, and she must miss her parents alot," added Dami.

"But Siyeon.... what about your hand? It still not fully heal, right?" Mrs Lee looked worried.

"It's okay, Mrs Lee. I'm with her." Dami patted on Siyeon's shoulder.

"If you say so, then here." Mrs Lee passed a list to Dami.

"These are all the ingredients that you girls have to buy. It's Gahyeon's favourite foods."

"Alright Mrs Lee. We will comeback as soon as possible." Dami and Siyeon went out and went into Dami's car.

-------------

Sua drove to a house whose belonged to Mr Lee's assistance. Then, they saw a man who waited outside the house.

"That's must be him," said Mr Lee. Sua stopped at the house and Mr Lee get out from the car as the man approached him.

"Am I late?" Asked Mr Lee.

"No sir, you're never late." Said that man. The man saw Sua and Handong also get out from the car.

"And who are they, sir?"

"Ouh. Did I mention to you before that I hired some bodyguards? Well here they are. This is Sua and Handong. Handong is also chinese as you."

"Really? Hi I'm Xiumin. Nice to meet you," said Xiumin.

"Nice to meet you too," said Sua but Handong didn't say anything as she just kept her eyes on Xiumin. Sua suddenly poked Handong with her elbow as she finally awakened from her imagination.

"H-hi nice to m-meet you t-too," said Handong. Xiumin put his smile on his charming face and that made Handong's heart beat fast.

"So Xiumin, have you gotten the files and dataset?" said Mr Lee.

"Yes sir. It in my house. I will go grab it," said Xiumin, and he ran back to his house.

"I-I want to help!" Handong rushed into Xiumin house.

"Huh, I never knew that Handong could be so active," said Mr Lee.

"I think Handong already fell in love with your assistance, Mr Lee," said Sua.

"Really? That's must be good. Beside, Xiumin is a great guy but the women that he had before always broke his heart and left him away."

"Poor him. I hope Handong will not do that to him or I will make her life bitter," said Sua.

"Haha I hope so too."

End Of Chapter 8.