Chapter 14: Support

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

 

"Miss Siyeon!" Taehyung approached her after he was done with his lesson.

"Ouh hey Taehyung, what's wrong?" asked Siyeon.

"I just want to say thank you because you saved my life from Mr Kang today."

"No problem. I told you he wouldn't get mad."

"After you came in, why?"

"I don't know either." Siyeon softly chuckled. Taehyung pulled a curious face. 

Meanwhile the girls was watching those two interacting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look, Siyeon and that coffee guy. They're getting closer these days," Sua noted.

"Yeah, isn't it weird?" asked Handong.

"What do you mean?" asked Yoohyeon to her friends.

"After Hongbin passed away, Siyeon never spoke to any men at all. I say she was avoiding them. But when the coffee guy came in, she felt comfortable. Did she fall in love with that new agent?" Jiu and the girls didn't know either.

"I don't think she fell in love with Agent Taehyung. She still can't erase her memory with Hongbin. Plus she still keeps that ring," said Dami. They all agreed with her.

"But they look perfect together, right?" said Sua.

"Yeah, not bad I guess," Handong commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anyway, I wanted to repay for what you've done."

"Eh? You don't need to. It's just a small matter," Siyeon refused Taehyung offer politely.

"Please Miss Siyeon. You've always helped me before. I just want to thank you," Taehyung begged.

"If I agree, what would you do?"

"I want you to hang out with me."

"What? But I-I.."

"C'mon Lee Siyeon, It's time for you to escape from your lonely life and have fun for awhile." Jiu swooped in and interrupted them.

"Besides, you don't have any schedule on weekends and you always stay cooped up in your house," she turned to Taehyung, "So Taehyung, she's free."

"Why are you guys pushing me to go out now?" huffed Siyeon.

"Its okay, Siyeon. Agent Taehyung just wants to hang out with you as a 'friend'. Isn't that right, Agent Taehyung?" asked Handong.

"Yes."

"Urgh fine! I will go out with him. Are you girls satisfied now?" Siyeon finally agreed. The girls chuckled together.

"Great, So Saturday, 8 pm?" said Taehyung.

"That's perfect. Don't be late. Your Miss Siyeon hates to wait." Yoohyeon arranged the time for Siyeon.

"What the?! Argh!!" Siyeon can't stand her friends and she stormed off, away from them and Taehyung. The girls couldn't control their laugh.

"By the way, Taehyung..." Sua spoke to Taehyung.

"Yes, miss Sua?"

"Are you falling in love with Siyeon?"

"Ehh? What?" Taehyung felt shocked with that question.

"What kind of question is that? You made him frozen himself right!" Jiu knocked Sua's head.

"What Sua said was, you just want to go out with Siyeon, like friends hang out, right?" asked Handong.

"Yeah. Did she go out with someone that she was close before?" The girls shook their heads.

"It's great when she's finally feeling comfortable with a guy. She lost someone she loved 2 years ago and she disappeared for one year, without contact with everybody. Matthew already told you right?" Dami sighed after she talked about Siyeon's past. Taehyung nodded as he already knew the story.

"Alright let's go girls, we have to prepare for tonight's mission." Jiu and the others walked away and leaving Taehyung. 

"Was she hurt too much that she disappeared for that long?"

In The Evening

The Dreamcatcher squad divided their members for their mission. Siyeon and Dami already went to Lee's house while the others were still at the C9 to meet with Madam Yoona. She seldom comes to the office because she always go for outstation to second department, that is 30 km from here but today she will come with 2 agents from second department that will help them for the mission.

"Is it just me or is everyone thinking of who Madam Yoona will bring," said Handong.

"I hope it's Jimin from the top elite agent," Sua already felt excited.

"Who?" Yoohyeon asked as she didn't know who he was.

"Park Jimin, S class agent, born 1995, he's the youngest of his squad but he's the leader and always leads the squad very well. Never failed any mission and have good looks," Sua added.

"Sua, he's one year younger than you," said Handong.

"So what? Is it illegal to fall in love with someone younger?" Sua tried to defend her situation.

"I didn't say that it was illegal, I just said that he's younger than you."

"I know that you already have Xiumin so just go with your life, and don't meddle with mine."

"Girls enough! Don't fight in here. Madam Yoona will come soon so be profesional and shut the hell up." Jiu had enough with Sua and Handong who always fought for small things.

"Oooo Jiu is angry," Yoohyeon just laughed at them.

Finally, Madam Yoona arrived and entered the meeting room, followed by two agents but they just waited outside the meeting room.

"Good Evening, girls."

"Good Evening, Madam Yoona."

"So Agent Siyeon and Agent Dami will take care of the Lee's family today?

"Yes Madam," said Jiu.

"I think it's the best for Siyeon and Dami not taking this mission cause Siyeon is still traumatised and Dami's recently got engaged so--"

"You already know about Dami's engagement?" asked Sua.

"Yes, Agent Jiu already told me," all the girls glared at Jiu.

"Next time, let's make sure Jiu is far away from us if we want to tell any gossip. She can't keep any secret." The girls agreed with Handong.

"Hey!" Jiu exclaimed.

"Okay girls, that's settle down. So tonight, I told you girls that I will bring two more agent that will help you for the mission, so. Agents, come in," As Madam Yoona finished speaking, the 2 agents came in and Sua wasn't expecting the agents that will be helping them today.

"So girls, this is Agent Jimin and Agent Mino that will help you."

"Nice to meet you," said Jimin as he keeps his eyes on Sua.

"Hello Agent Jiu," said Mino.

"Do you guys know each other?" said Madam Yoona.

"Yeah, he's my childhood friend." said Jiu.

"Childhood friend? Really? Didn't have a crush since childhood?" Yoohyeon held her laugher but Handong smacked her friend's back.

"Well, its good that you girls already know them and I hope you guys can do this mission together."

"Yes Madam!" The girls and boys saluted.

At Lee's House.

After Siyeon and Dami arrived, they went into the guest bedroom with a few boxes where they have to finish assembling their security cameras. They planned to place them inside Lee's house that includes the outside and also the parking space.

"Are you done now?" said Siyeon to Dami.

"Almost."

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and they jumped and panicked. Siyeon quickly put all the camera inside the boxes and hid it under the bed. Dami walked to the door as she tried to peek at who was on the other side.

"Who's there?" said Dami.

"It's me, Gahyeon," After Dami hearing it was Gahyeon, she opened the door.

"Hey Gahyeon, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, can I come in?" Dami glared at Siyeon who just nodded to let Gahyeon come in.

"Yeah sure," Gahyeon walked inside the room and sat on the bed. Dami closed the door and she sat on the chair.

"Is there anything wrong, Gahyeon?" asked Siyeon.

"I just worry about my parents these days." Gahyeon looked down and just played with her fingers.

"What are you worrying about?" asked Dami.

"When Jiu unnie and Yoohyeon unnie talked about gangsters that had been spreading in the neighbourhood, I was scared and thought about my parents whether they were alright or not."

"But you came back and saw that you parents are alright. So what would you worry about?" asked Dami.

"I worry cause anything bad can happen and we don't know what it is. I hope that we can just move away and live in another place. But I don't think dad will agree cause he loves this house. House full of memories he doesn't want to forget."

"Gahyeon, it's okay. Don't worry too much about your parents. I know you love your parents so much and you want the best for them. We as your bodyguards and also your sisters will protect you 'til the bad guys around here are gone," Siyeon tried to calm Gahyeon down.

"Really?"

"Yeah, that's our job," Dami patted on Gahyeon's shoulder.

"Thank you, Siyeon unnie and Dami unnie." Gahyeon hugged them tight as they smiled.

"You want to go out for a late snack? I don't know why I want to eat tteokbokki right now." said Siyeon.

"Yeah it's been long time I didn't eat tteokbokki. I will go and get ready," Gahyeon felt excited and walked out from the room.

"What about the cameras?" asked Dami.

"It's okay, we will continue after this, Besides we almost finished it. I also haven't eaten tteokbokki for too long," Siyeon chuckled softly.

"Because you always stayed at home. But luckily, Taehyung will ask you out this weekend." teased Dami.

"Damn, its all Yoohyeon's fault for dealing it for me." Siyeon sighed.

"What? You don't like it?"

"Not that, I just... Argh forget it. Let's go," Siyeon just walked out of the room.

"Is she already falling in love with Taehyung?"

End Of Chapter 14.