Chapter 11: Don't Want To Feel

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

Image result for black suits dreamcatcher wattpad

 

"Dear I'm home. I brought Xiumin too." Said Mr Lee while hanging his coat.

"Hello Xiumin, how are you?" Asked Mrs. Lee as she took her husband's briefcase from him.

"Very well as always." Xiumin replied with his beautiful smile.

"Dad!" Out of nowhere, Gahyeon suddenly appeared as she ran towards her father, giving a big hug him.

"H-hey sweetie! I miss you so much!" Mr. Lee was so happy that he finally met his beautiful daughter after she had gone to study in London for the past 5 months.

"I miss you too, dad. It's that Xiumin oppa behind you?" Asked Gahyeon.

"What? You don't remember me? You don't remember your brother?" Said Xiumin.

"Of course I do. You're my brother that I only have." She hugged Xiumin also missing him.

Gahyeon and Xiumin were so close since Gahyeon was still in the high school. Xiumin had been working with Mr. Lee about 5 years, and he'd always come to Lee's house to have dinner or sometimes they took Xiumin out for vacation with them. He also took Gahyeon back from school and before they were headed to home, Xiumin would buy some food for Gahyeon if she were hungry.

"Glad that you still remember me." Xiumin chuckled.

"Are the girls already here?" Asked Mr. Lee to his wife.

"Yes, but Siyeon and Dami had to go home. Sua said that they have an important thing to do."

"Ouh, I hope that they are fine."

*******

"What are you doing here, miss Siyeon?" Taehyung approached beside Siyeon, who sat in front of the bartender who was making the drinks for them.

"Hey Taehyung. It's nothing. I just want to drink," Siyeon spoke.

"The way that I look at you, I think you are not a person who drinks any alcohol. What changed your mind?"

"People can sometimes change, Taehyung. They can change if something--"

"Something happened to them, am I right?" Taehyung continued Siyeon's word as he already knew what Siyeon was going to say as Siyeon just nodded.

"I used to before and I think it's good for me," said Taehyung.

Five minutes later, their drinks had arrived.

"Here's your drinks."

"Thank you," said Taehyung.

"Is she your girlfriend?" said that bartender.

"Haha no, she just my friend. We just hang out together," said Taehyung.

"I see. I always saw you drink alone before and today you brought a girl, so I thought if she is your girlfriend."

"Haha she already has a boyfriend. We're just friends"

"Okay. Enjoy the hang out."

"Thanks."

Siyeon looked curious about the conversations between Taehyung and the bartender. Its like he always came here for drink and to get drunk. Taehyung also realised that Siyeon just glared at him.

"Is there something wrong with me, miss Siyeon?" asked Taehyung.

"Huh-- err nothing just... You always hang out in here?"

"Yeah, I always hang out in here with my girlfriend before but now I'm just hang out alone."

"So where is she right now?"

"She's in heaven..."

Siyeon bit her lips and remained silent for a while after heard about Taehyung's girlfriend. She's understand about being loose someone that they love.

"I shouldn't say that, I'm sorry." Siyeon sympathized with Taehyung.

"It's okay, you didn't know," said Taehyung. Siyeon grabbed her drink and drank up without hesitated.

"Miss Siyeon. Are you alright? You don't feel anything after you drink your first alcohol drink?" Taehyung looked worried about Siyeon. She just smile when Taehyung asked her, but after that her head bumped on the counter table and unconscious.

"Miss Siyeon?"

________________

"Glad that Xiumin join us for dinner tonight." Paised Mrs. Lee as they gathered around the dining table with foods on it.

"Sadly, Dami and Siyeon can't join us," said Mr Lee.

"Its alright, Mr Lee. Dami and Siyeon will join us next time. They really have problems that they have to settle at the moment," said Jiu.

"I hope Siyeon and Dami unnie will join. More people in here, more fun it will be. Right?" Said Gahyeon.

"Yes, little one." Xiumin patted on Gahyeon's head and chuckled.

They enjoyed their dinner together although without Siyeon and Dami with them, but still they had a happy night. After they were done with dinner, Mrs. Lee cleaned the table, followed by Jiu and Sua helped her washed the dishes.

Yoohyeon had a little chitchat with Mr. Lee and Gahyeon while Handong went outside, sat on the bench and took some fresh night air. Xiumin also walked outside after he saw Handong sit on the bench.

"Taking a fresh air?" asked Xiumin.

"Sort of..." Handong sighed.

"The Kawasaki Ninja bike right there was yours?" Xiumin pointed at the bike, outside the house.

"How did you know it was mine?" asked Handong.

"Just guessing. Beside, I have one at my house, but mine is blue, my favourite colour."

"I also picked black as my favourite colour. Well you know, black is everything."

"You're right. Black is perfect for everything. We can hangout sometime with our bike, if you don't mind."

"I-I don't mind either." Handong began to feel interested about Xiumin who had same type as her.

"What about this weekend we hangout together?" Xiumin finally made a first step to get close with Handong.

"Eh? I-I."

"Why? You don't like to hangout?"

"No, I would love to."

"Really? That's great. Can you give me your phone number?" 

"Sure, you have your cellphone?" 

"Yeah." Xiumin pulled out his cellphone to Handong as she wrote her phone number and saved inside Xiumin's cellphone.

"Here you go. Saturday, 10 am. In front of my house. Make sure you come with your bike and don't be late."

"Okay." Xiumin agreed and smiled.

"He's so cute when he's smile. Wait, what am I thinking. Handong, keep yourself steady as usual!" Handong already mumbled herself inside her mind.

____________

"I hope this is her home. The address says here." Taehyung checked the address from Siyeon's ID card that he took from her wallet. He got out from the car and grabbed Siyeon out carefully as she was still on unconscious state after drinking her first alcohol drink.

He put Siyeon's right hand on his shoulder and walked to the front door, but Siyeon had a security door that include a password to enter her house.

"Ouh sh*t. What is her password?" Taehyung tried to enter '0000' but it is incorrect.

"Damn, miss Siyeon is not too dumb to put '0000' as her password. Think Taehyung, think!"

"It can't be..." Taehyung tried '0110', Siyeon birthday date and luckily it was true password.

"Yes, finally." Taehyung grabbed Siyeon inside her house. He went upstairs and found Siyeon's bedroom. He opened the door and grabbed Siyeon inside and put her on her bed carefully.

He took out Siyeon shoes and tugged her with a blanket. Out of sudden, Siyeon grabbed his hand as she didn't want to let him go. 

"Stay..." Siyeon mumbled.

"Okay, miss Siyeon." Taehyung sat on the floor and land on the lamp table. Maybe Siyeon in her dreaming state, or she just sleep talking. Taehyung touched Siyeon's hand that still have a scar on her hand that she got before.

"Miss Siyeon... You asked me before when I fought with Junhoe at the Dojo. Why I didn't fight back instead just defending myself..."

"Although I learned so many martial arts, but I can't protect someone that I love who died in front of my eyes. All I remembered was her face that I hugged and cried out loud, begged to God to let her alive again, but its just useless. I swore in front of her dead body with bloods from her stomach that I will find the killer who murder my girlfriend..."

"I really don't want to feel it again..."

End Of Chapter 11.