Chapter 6: Information

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

 

151ba49f7c760b38787370545483.jpg

Mrs Lee came back with the aid kit on her hand. She opened it and took out the bandage.

"It's okay, Mrs Lee. I can do it by myself," said Siyeon.

"No, I want to repay for what you had done to me just now." Mrs Lee wrapped Siyeon's hand with bandage carefully.

"You didn't feel pain at all?" asked Jiu.

"No, I didn't." Siyeon chuckled a little at the fact that she didn't know that she had a bruise on her hand.

"Maybe this bruise didn't make Siyeon feel pain," said Mr Lee.

"Or she's had worse things than this." added Mrs. Lee while still wrapping Siyeon hands. They all just kept their silent. Mrs Lee finished her last wrap and clipped it.

"Thank you so much, Mrs Lee," said Siyeon.

"You're welcome. By the way, I still didn't know your girls' name, except Siyeon," Mrs Lee spoke.

"My name is Jiu. This is Sua, Handong, Yoohyeon and Dami." Jiu introduced herself and her squad to Mrs Lee.

"I see. By the way honey, have you shown the girls around our house?" Mrs Lee asked her husband.

"Yes dear, except Siyeon cause she just arrived with you," explained her husband.

"It's okay, I will show her around," suddenly spoke out.

"Okay. Now you girls must be hungry. I will cook some lunch for you," Mrs Lee kindly towards the girls.

"I will help you, Mrs Lee," SuA added trying to help out the woman.

"That's kind of you. Thank you." Mrs Lee and Sua went to the kitchen.

"Let's go, Siyeon," said Dami.

While Dami showed Siyeon around the house and Sua helped Mrs Lee in the kitchen, the rest were with Mr Lee as they just sat on the couch. Suddenly, Mr Lee's phone rang. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and smiled a little he knowing who called him.

"Hello sweetie, how are you? How's London so far?"

"Glad to hear that, your mom and I are really missed you so much."

"Eh? You will come, when?"

"Tomorrow?!"

"Of course I'm shock right now, but I'm excited that you will come home."

"Okay, I will pick you up tomorrow."

"Okay, bye. Love you."
____________

Soon enough, he hangs up his phone. He smiled overjoyed that his daughter will come home.

"Your daughter will come back from London?" said Jiu.

"Yeah, her semester break already start!" said Mr Lee with his excited voice.

"But I worry if the gangster will try to disturb my family again. My daughter didn't know about it when she was London."

"And that's why we here, to protect you and your family from them," said Handong.

"Anyway, do you know about the gangster that had been everywhere here in this neighbourhood?" Jiu asked Mr Lee to get some info for their secret main mission.

"I didn't know much. Our neighbourhood become chaos after the gangsters came last year. They always make the residents in the neighbourhood feel uncomfortable, and I heard from the neighbour that the gangsters have done drugs activities, but the location had been hidden. No one knows where they make it, but I think it must be near somewhere."

"I see. I think the gangsters that tried to rob your wife is the same gang that makes this drug," said Jiu.

"I think the same things too, Jiu," added Yoohyeon.

"Why did you girls ask by the way?" Mr Lee looked at them, feeling particularly curious.

"Err.. We just want to know. Beside, we didn't know much about this area." Handong lied to Mr Lee so their mission wouldn't be exposed. Mr Lee just believed them.

____________

Dami showed Siyeon every room inside the house. The bedrooms, bathrooms, mini library and even the basement. When they were up the third floor, Siyeon glared at the photos on the wall. Most of the photos are just Mr and Mrs Lee's daughter. From a baby to a young woman.

"Hey Dami, are you sure Lee's daughter went study at University in London?" asked Siyeon.

"I don't know, she looks like 16 or 17 years old in this picture," said Dami.

"She's already 19 years old. Ouh, by the way, you didn't tell Matt that you have undercover mission? Because he told me that he didn't find you in the office."

"Ouh shoot! I forgot to tell him at home. I got up to work early while he was still slept." Dami slapped her head.

"It's okay, he didn't get mad. He just wanted to know about you today. You're lucky that you got a good boyfriend, Dami." Siyeon patted on Dami's shoulder.

"I still don't know why he likes about me. I'm just a nerd that love reading books."

"Maybe a beautiful nerd that love reading books." Siyeon tried to cover her chuckles.

"Shut up. I hate it." Dami refused, but her face already blushed.

"What about you and Agent Taehyung?" asked Dami.

"I'm with who?" Siyeon suddenly felt shocked a little when Dami asked the question.

"Matt told me that--"

Suddenly, Dami's message tone rang. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and read the message.

From: Jiu
"Come down now. Mrs Lee already cooked lunch.

"Mrs Lee had cook lunch for us. Let's go," said Dami.

"Okay..."

Dami and Siyeon came down to the dining room where foods that Mrs Lee prepare were on the dining table, just for them and Mr Lee. They sat on the dining chair while Mrs Lee went to everyone and poured orange juice in their glass.

"Enjoy the food," said Mrs Lee.

The girls and Mr Lee enjoyed eating the food.

"It's delicious, Mrs Lee," said Yoohyeon.

"Thank you. Sua also helped me," said Mrs Lee.

"It's true. Sua is the best cook ever," said Jiu.

"Well next time I will let Sua cook for me. I'm also wanted to taste Sua's food." Mrs Lee and the others laughed.

"No problem Mrs Lee." Sua chuckled and continued eat the food.

"Ouh yeah dear, I forgot." Mr Lee remember something that he wanted to tell his wife.

"What it is, honey?" asked Mrs Lee.

"Our daughter called me just now. She said that she will come home tomorrow. She already started her semester break."

"Really? I can't wait to see our sweetie tomorrow. What time will she arrives tomorrow?

"She said that she will arrive at 3 pm and I will go pick up her tomorrow at the airport."

"Honey, don't you remember?"

"What it is?"

"Tomorrow you have an outstation work with your assistant and you will be home late."

"Ouh my. I really forgot about it. Maybe because I already old now."

"Mr Lee, how about we go pick up your daughter tomorrow?" Jiu finally spoke up.

"Are you sure? It's doesn't border you?" Asked Mr Lee.

"Well it's our job to protect your family. It will be dangerous if your daughter comes back home alone, especially in this situation right now," said Sua.

"Yeah you're right, but all of you will go tomorrow to the airport tomorrow?" asked Mrs Lee.

"Yoohyeon and I will go to the airport tomorrow," said Jiu.

"Yeah airport," Yoohyeon said seeming unhappy about it.

"Handong and Sua will follow Mr Lee," said Jiu.

"Alright." Sua and Handong gave a thumbs up.

"So, Dami and Siyeon will be with Mrs Lee."

"Yes! I'm not with Yoohyeon." Dami laughed as she teased Yoohyeon.

"Damn you, Dami." said Yoohyeon as Dami just stuck her tongue out.

"We already feel safe right now," said Mr and Mrs Lee.

"We will try to protect Mr and Mrs from the bad guys," Siyeon said sternly.

"And your daughter too," added Dami.

"We still don't know your daughter's name," Yoohyeon stated.

"Yeah, what is her name?" Asked Jiu the Lee's.

"Her name is Gahyeon. Lee Gahyeon."

End Of Chapter 6.