Chapter 2: Small Issue

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

 

151357137663f3af462570439447.jpg

Sua and Siyeon had arrived at the office. Sua stopped the car to let Siyeon get out from the car first. Then, she parked her car right next to a BMW Hurricane RR Yellow who was belonged to her friend, Dami.

Just in time when she locked her car, Sua saw another friend who came to work by a Kawasaki Ninja Black bike, passing in front of her so fast. The bike was parked at the motorcycle parking space. The rider then approached Sua.

"Yo Sua, Good morning!" said the rider.

"Are you late for work or you just showing off your bike skills in front of me, Handong?" said Sua.

"Well, at least I didn't manage to hit you." Handong smirked as she didn't feel sorry.

"Sheez.. Come on, let's go. Everyone already waiting at the cafeteria." Sua and Handong walked along to the office.

They went inside the building to the cafeteria where their friends sat on the couch with some cups of hot drinks and two croissants on the plate.

"What's up everyone!" shouted Handong from the cafe entrance.

"Good morning Handong and Sua." The girls waved at them. Handong and Sua sat on the couch with the others.

"So, any funny or important story to tell today?" Asked Dami while drank her favorite green tea.

"Not today, I guess. Just have a boring day," said Jiu.

"Hey Jiu, where did you park your car? I didn't see it today." Asked Sua.

"Ouh, my car was at the workshop since yesterday, and they said that they wouldn't finish till tomorrow. So, I went to the office with Dami today."

"Your car is already old. Just buy a new one. You're not poor and you are from rich family." Yoohyeon tried to comfort her team leader.

"Ferrari 250 GT is not an old, its antique. The most expensive antique car. Beside, just some small part of the engine that have to repair and that's all." Jiu felt little offended by Yoohyeon's comment. She couldn't separate from her favourite car, so that's why she didn't care or tried to argue when her friends spoke about her car.

"And Dami always give you a ride because you still don't have any vehicle license," she added.

"Nah, she just scare to take a license." Dami added and teased Yoohyeon.

"Shut up, Dami!" Yoohyeon hit Dami with her elbow.

"Ow! I'm just telling the truth!" Dami grinned her teeth as she felt hurt a bit.

While Dami and Yoohyeon argued about small things, Sua gazed at Siyeon who still acted the same when she was in the car, looking at that ring only.

"Girls, shhhh!" Sua told them to quiet and pointed her finger to Siyeon. They all gazed at her.

"Hey Siyeon, are you alright?" asked Jiu.

"Yeah..." Siyeon sighed.

"Is that ring the one Hongbin gave you?" Said Dami to Siyeon as she nodded a little.

"He tried to propose to me that night after we finished with the mafia mission, but he got shot by them and so did I..."

"We're truly sorry, if we had come just in time before you and Hongbin were got shot, we still can save him." The girls gathered around Siyeon as they hugged around her. Although that mission was complete, but they didn't manage to save one team member, and they almost lost another member.

"It's okay everyone. I already forgave you." Siyeon put her little smile on her face and the girls smiled that their friend was okay.

"It's 8 am now, let's go." They all walked out from the cafeteria and went to the elevators.

Suddenly, the girls heard someone yelled. They saw Ravi was angry with an agent who seem new in this office.

"What the , look what you done to my clothes!" He yelled when someone dropped a coffee at him.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me. I'm still new here." The man bowed as he was very sorry and blamed himself.

"Huh? You think because you're new you can run away from me!" The man grabbed the newbie's collar and tried to punch that innocent agent.

"Hey Ravi, stop it now!" Jiu and the members came just in time and the fight had stop for a while.

"Look what we have here, the Dreamcatcher squad coming to rescue." Ravi made fun of the girls as his friends also laughed at his tease.

"Let him go, Ravi. He still new in this department. You as a mentor should show a good discipline towards him and other newbies." Sua tried to advice Ravi, but it's seem like he didn't care at all.

"So as a mentor, I should punch him in front of everyone, so he got his lesson to not mess up with me." Ravi couldn't control his ego and tried to put his fist on the newbie.

Out of the blue, Ravi got kicked away by Siyeon as the newbie's collar got released from Ravi's hand. He fell down and groaned, feeling the pain that he got.

"Damn you, Siyeon!" Ravi already boiled up when Siyeon interrupted him.

"Aish, this is so stupid to fight for. Like a little kid who is angry because his toy got broken by someone," said Siyeon.

Ravi quickly stood up and attacked Siyeon, but she avoided from the attacks easily like she already read all Ravi movements. All the agents watched the fight between Ravi and Siyeon. Then, she kicked Ravi's knees as he sudden knelt down and did the hand-lock technique on him. Ravi finally tapped out and gave up. Siyeon released him from the hand-lock.

"If I were you, I will be ashamed to fight just because of tiny little problem. Beside, you can bring an extra clothes for emergency. Do not use your ego as an excuse to let people around here fear you. The agents in here just want to respect and be respect. If I see you show your disgusting attitude and discipline in front of the new agents, you have to face me first and as a woman, I'm not afraid of you and all these men around here."

Siyeon's motivational words made all the agents inside the building clap their hands as they agreed on Siyeon's words. He stood up and walked away with his friends full of embarrassment. Siyeon saw an ID card dropped on the floor. She took it and walked to that new agent.

"I believe this is yours." Siyeon gave the ID card to him.

"Yeah, thank you so much." The new agent bowed down to her politely.

"It's nothing, I'm just doing my job and be careful next time." Siyeon gave him a soft smile and walked away with her friends. They went inside the elevator, but Siyeon pushed the hold door button as she saw that agent just watched her.

"Your name is Kim Tae-hyung, right?" Siyeon shouted to Taehyung.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Welcome to NiTE Agency." Siyeon welcomed Taehyung to the department. She then pulled away her finger from button as it closed. Jiu pushed the 9th floor button and the screen monitor revealed itself.

"Please scan your ID card," said the voice from the screen monitor.

The girls took out their ID cards and the screen was scanned it one by one.

"Scan complete. Welcome back, Dreamcatcher. Now, let's go to the C9."

End Of Chapter 2.