Chapter 10: Unexpected

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

 

152785d910977ccc851739916155.jpg

“Hey Matt, are you free tonight? I was planning to go out today,” said Taehyung.

“Sorry bro, not today. I have something important things to do,” spoke Matthew.

“Guess I'll have to go out alone. By the way, what kind of the important that you want to do?”

“It's special for Dami and I.”

“Huh?”

“It's our first anniversary, dude.”

“Seriously? Congrats bro!”

“Thanks.”

“So what are you going to give to her?”

“It's a secret and I think I'm ready to take the next step of our relationship...”

_______________

Dami and Siyeon arrived at Mr. Lee's house. Dami grabbed Mrs. Lee's groceries and went inside. Yoohyeon and Jiu saw Siyeon already back from somewhere where Dami and Siyeon had been.

“Yo, where you girls been? I thought tha--” suddenly Siyeon just passed by Yoohyeon and went to the bathroom.

“What the hell is wrong with Siyeon?” asked Yoohyeon to Dami.

“She had a hard time right now,” said Dami as she put the groceries at the kitchen counter and went to the living room, sitting on the couch.

“What do you mean?” Asked Jiu.

“I'm just make it shortly.....”

Siyeon looked her awful face in the mirror. She was so stressed and disappointed in herself that she can't save Hongbin and now she met the gangsters who had the same tattoo when she and Hongbin got shot by the mafia gang.

“How I can face this problem?”

“I should have died 2 years ago.”

She had her hands that covered with bloods from a gangster that she had punched him so badly. She washed her face and wiped her face off with towel paper. Then, she went out from the bathroom where Jiu and Yoohyeon waited worried about her.

“You okay, Siyeon?” Asked Yoohyeon. Siyeon just nodded, and Jiu walked towards Siyeon and gave a hug.

“You have to tell us, Siyeon. We can help you. If you do this alone, we're afraid that we might lose you. We almost did it and you know about that.”

“I'm sorry, Jiu. I'm just feeling so stressed out right now.”

“It's because you just want to do it by yourself. Look, Madam Yoona had ordered us to find the culprit of behind this conflict. We must finish it together,” said Dami.

“Dami is right. We got this mission together as a team, and we will finish this mission as a team,” added Yoohyeon.

“Maybe I'm too busy to settle it by myself and push my team away from helping me.”

“I know that this mission is also involving your past and Hongbin, but if he still alive, he will not let you do this alone." Jiu patted on Siyeon shoulders.

“You're right and I'm sorry.”

“No need to apologise. I will tell Sua and Handong about it later. Don't cry, okay? Everything is gonna be alright.”

“Thank you.” Finally, Siyeon got her confidence back, thanks to her friends who always were with her.

“Oh, Siyeon and Dami you're already here. Did you get all the ingredients?” Mrs Lee and Gahyeon went downstairs to the living room.

“Yes, Mrs Lee,” said Dami.

“Well then, let's get cooking!” Mrs Lee walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner for the whole family including her bodyguards.

“Who is Siyeon?” Gahyeon asked the bodyguards as they pointed to Siyeon.

“I am. Why?” asked Siyeon. Gahyeon walked towards Siyeon as she suddenly gave Siyeon a hug.

“Thank you for saving my mom.” Gahyeon were very thankful for Siyeon.

“Haha it's okay, miss Gahyeon.” Siyeon chuckled a bit.

“Miss? I'm still 19 years old.” Gahyeon gave a pouty face as she didn't want Siyeon to call her 'miss'.

“I called you 'miss' not because you're old enough. I called you 'miss' because I respect you. We have to protect you and your family. So it means that your family, including you are our boss from now.”

“Then, why Yoohyeon unnie didn't call me 'miss'?” Gahyeon pointed to Yoohyeon who gave an uncertain face to her.

“Haha she always like that. Even I'm 2 years older than her and didn't call me 'unnie' but called me 'dude."

“At least I respect you!” said Yoohyeon from the back.

“In your own way.” Dami teased Yoohyeon and covered her chuckles.

“Hmm I think you don't have to call me 'miss' because I already think that you and the others like my big sisters that I never had... Ouh wait I don't have any big sisters.”

“Alright if it what you want.” Siyeon gave a peaceful smile to Gahyeon.

_____________

"Mr Lee, what time you will come home today?" asked Sua.

"If I don't have too much work to do maybe I can get home at 9 pm. Right now is 6 pm, so probably I can make it on time for dinner," said Mr Lee from outside before he entered into his office.

"Do we have to wait here until your work is done?" added Handong.

"It's okay, Xiumin will send me home. My co- worker is busy right now. Besides, he can join dinner if he want to."

"I would probably love to," said Xiumin.

"Ouh damn, " Handong mumbled herself.

"Alright Mr Lee. We will see you at home." Said Sua as soon she started the engine and drove to Lee's home with Handong. Mr Lee and Xiumin walked into the office.

"Xiumin, what do you think about Handong?" said Mr Lee.

"Eh? Err.... She..."

"You like her, don't you?"

"She looks nice and beautiful..."

"Why you don't go ask her out?"

"I want to, but I.."

"You afraid that she might leave you like the other girls did to you?"

"Yeah but when I looked at her, I can feel that she was different from others."

In The Same Time...

"Why are you so quiet today?" Asked Sua to Handong.

"How I can fall in love with someone that I barely knew an hour ago!" Handong looked so frustrated as she bit her finger.

"It's not that bad. Beside, I think Xiumin also like you."

"Pfft nonsense."

"Actually, Mr Lee didn't be car sick. He pretended to so you can sit behind with Xiumin and talked to each other, but you guys just remained silent like you guys were at a funeral."

"I'm already dead, dude."

"Dead because your love sick."

"Shut up!"

Night At Lee's House.

"Never expected that I will cook this much," said Mrs Lee sighing after she was done preparing for dinner.

"Are we celebrating thanksgiving? Because it's too much!" Said Yoohyeon with her excited tone.

"I think Yoohyeon can finish all of it," said Jiu.

"Besides, she doesn't care if she gains some weight," said Dami.

"Of course! I bet that it will taste good."

"My mom is a awesome chef, of course the food that she cooks taste good!" said Gahyeon.

While they had small chitchat, Dami suddenly got message from Matthew.

From: Matthew 
"Come home right now. I need to talk to you."

"Ouh sh*t"

"What's wrong, Dami?" said Jiu.

"Its from Matt. He want me to come home right now."

"Did you guys have a fight just now?"

"No we didn't. He was in good mood in the morning just now. I don't know why. I have to go."

"Can you send me home before you go?" asked Siyeon to Dami.

"Eh? You don't want to join us, Siyeon unnie?" asked Gahyeon.

"Sorry Gahyeonie. Unnie has something important to do. Maybe tomorrow we will hang out. Okay?" Siyeon patted on Gahyeon's head.

"We have to go now. Tell Mrs. Lee that we're sorry." Dami and Siyeon walked out through the front door as they went out from the house. They got in the car and Dami drove away. They didn't realize that they had passed by Sua's car where Sua and Handong were heading back to Lee's house.

"Is that Dami's car? Where is she going?" Asked Handong.

"I don't know," said Sua.

While Dami drove car back to Siyeon's home, she glared at Siyeon who was still in the same mood after being attacked by the gangster.

"Yo, you okay?" Asked Dami.

"I'm fine. Just..."

"Just what?"

"Can you send me in front of that bar."

"You want to drink?" Dami felt shocked because Siyeon had never drink any alcohol before.

"Just send me there." Siyeon looked like that she desperately want to.

"Okay, but be careful."

Dami stopped at the bar that Siyeon want to. Siyeon get out from the car and walked into the bar. Dami drove back to her home where Matthew was waiting for her.

Siyeon went inside the bar where the place was so calm, not too much noise and not too quiet. She sat on at the counter, in front of the bartender who was making drink to the customer beside Siyeon.

"Hello, what do you want to drink?" said the bartender boy.

"Ermm... I-I don't know."

"Make two vermouth. My treat for this lady." Suddenly, someone that Siyeon knew appeared in front of her.

"Alright sir." said the bartender.

"What are you doing here, miss Siyeon?" said that man.

"Hey Taehyung."

----------------------

Dami arrived in front of her house, She felt curious what will happen. She didn't know anything, but she hoped that she didn't do any problems that make Matthew mad at her.

"Matt, I'm home. Why it's so dark in here. I think I already paid the bill," said Dami. She searched for the switch and turn on the light. She was shocked when she saw Matthew stand in front of the table that had been decorated with candlelight and some rose petals on the floor.

"Surprise," said Matthew with his sweet smile on his face.

"What is this?" Dami looked so shocked.

"Don't you remember? It's our first anniversary. It's been a year since we're date."

"Ouh shoot, I totally forgot about it. I'm so sorry. I don't have anything to give you."

"I don't care about gifts. I already have you. You are my gift."

"Why do you make me blush with your sweet words."

"Because I love when you fall for it. Come, have a seat." Dami smirked and went to the table and Matthew pulled the chair to let Dami sit and carefully pushed it, like a gentleman.

"I just know how to prepare spaghetti but hope that you can enjoy eating it."

"It's okay. I already taste it before and it's so delicious."

"But I had bought your favorite dumplings in case if you don't like my cooking."

"Then guess I will both of it." The lovebirds chuckled and enjoyed having dinner together. After being done having romantic dinner, Dami went to kitchen and washed her hands.

"Dami, I want to tell you something."

"What it is Matt?"

"We had been couple for a year and today is the best day of my life having you in my whole life. I know that sometimes I always tease you while you reading your novels. I did that because I love see your beautiful face everyday. But, I want you to be half of my heart..."

"What are you trying to say, Matt?"

Matthew came closer towards Dami, knelt down as he grabbed a some sort of tiny box from her pocket. He opened it and showed to Dami.

"Lee Yoobin, will you marry me?"

End Of Chapter 10.