Chapter 3: Got Mission

Black Suits(DREAMCATCHER)

 

15161c8cfa1b83ad523515531025.jpg

"Hey Taehyung, are you alright? You keep smiling since morning and you still do it. You freaking me out, dude."

"Huh...what? Nothing. I just remembered when miss Siyeon save me just now from that mad man, Ravi."

"Pffft what? Don't tell me that you already fall in love with miss Siyeon because is not gonna happen."

"Yeah I know, I still new in this agency. So tell me, Matthew. You've had 3 years in this agency. You must know little about miss Siyeon."

"Not all that I know. Just her full name, age, and some of her past life."

"It's okay, just tell me."

"Okay, her full name is Lee Siyeon. She was born in 1995 and-"

"1995? Same age as me but how she can get in here early?"

"Yo! I'm still not done finishing my story. Just shut up and listen."

"Okay, sorry."

"She started to become an agent when she was 16, the youngest agent ever. Her squad members got taken in when they were 17-18. The other agent normally had been selected when they were 20 above."

"So these girls are the most talented team in this agency? What did Ravi call them? Dreamcatcher?"

"Yes. Dreamcatcher squad is the most top elite team. They even have floor level just for them, level 9 or C9."

"Wow, so the other agents can't go to the C9 except Dreamcatcher?"

"Correct."

"What about her past life?"

"Well... I don't know anything about her or Dreamcatcher girls because it's classified. But something happened to her 2 years ago and it's really sad and tragic."

"Tell me."

"Two years ago, Dreamcatcher squad who lead by miss Jiu and elite team, Vixx squad lead by mentor Ravi were doing an undercover mission at the mafia zone place. They all had separated and miss Siyeon was with her boyfriend, mentor Hongbin. They got shot by the mafia gang and had been sent to the emergency room, but mentor Hongbin didn't survive and passed away."

"What about miss Siyeon?"

"She had been in ICU for a week and the doctor said that she had 50/50 chance to live, but she managed to survive. From that tragic incident, she didn't come to the agency and been gone for one year. She made her comeback this year to continue her duty."

"Was the mission success?"

"The mission was succeeded and the leader of the mafia team got caught, but some of the mafia gang had ran away after they shot the 2 members of the squads."

"I see. She must have a tough life. Lost someone that she was loved.."

"Since that incident, Vixx squad and Dreamcatcher squad doesn't have a good relationship..."

"That's really sad and tragic. Thank you for sharing this with me, Matthew."

"Dami told me this story and no problem, dude. By the way, don't forget that tomorrow you will be lead by one of the elite team to have a tour in this department. Who knows, maybe your secret crush, miss Siyeon will guide you tomorrow."

"Haha very funny. By the way, how did you know miss Dami?"

"Haha sorry I forgot to tell you. Dami is my girlfriend, and we've been dating about a year."

"Miss Dami and you are what? How?"

"Err... Hey! Let's go to the hall for your orientation session, lover boy."

"What the hell! It's still 9 am. The orientation session start at 10."
_____________

The elevator went up to level 9. The door opened and the girls walked out to the meeting room. They went inside and sat on the chair. 

The big screen monitor showed their big boss.

"Good morning, Dreamcatcher."

"Good morning, Madam Yoona,"
said the girls.

"So what do we have today, ma'am?" asked Jiu.

"You girls will be undercover as bodyguards of Lee's family. The husband is an archeologist and his wife is an executive chief. They have a daughter, but she's in London."

"So that's it? Huh.. This gonna a piece of cake," said Yoohyeon.

"Not so fast, Agent Yoohyeon. This is just your sub mission."

"Ouh crap," said Dami.

"The main mission is about the drug activities that happened, and we have detected the illegal activities had been active around Mr Lee's neighbourhood. Don't worry, the Lee's family don't know that you girls are spies. Mr Lee and I are good friends, and he asked me to find about 5-6 bodyguards to protect his family because there were some bad guys passing in front of his house. You girls will be going undercover and at the same time find the place and the culprit. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Do you have any questions to ask?"

"No ma'am!"

"Good, now dismiss expect Agent Siyeon."

"Huh? Me?" Siyeon looked kinda curious.

"Yes, you girls can leave us for a while." The girls walked out from the meeting room and left Siyeon and her boss alone.

"Agent Siyeon, I hope that you have prepared yourself to continue your duty."

"Yes, I'm ready ma'am and I completely heal from my injury."

"That's not what I mean. I'm glad that you survived from that incident, but I worry if this gonna happen again.."

"What do you mean?"

"From the info that I got, this drugs activities have been control by the mafia gang. I believe that it's the same gang that had shot you and Agent Hongbin before."

Siyeon bit her lip keeping herself from say anything.

"So I hope that you will be strong and manage to complete this mission with your squad."

"Don't worry, ma'am. I'm not gonna let you down." Said Siyeon confidently.

"Thank you, tell the girls that you will start the mission tomorrow, but I gonna give you another sub job."

"Sub job?"

"Tomorrow you will be doing guide tour for the new agents. After the guide finish, you will continue your mission. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am. I will do it."

"Good, now dismiss." The monitor turned off and left Siyeon alone.

She took a deep breath to calm herself down. She grabbed her ring and hold it tightly. 

"Finally, I can get my revenge." Siyeon mumbled in her heart. She walked out from the meeting room and saw her friends sitting on the couch, waiting for her. She went to them and patted on Sua's shoulder.

"Did I take too long, everyone?" asked Siyeon to them.

"It's just 10 minutes. What were Madame and you were talking about?" said Sua as she and the others curious about it.

"Nothing important, just tomorrow I will be doing a guide tour for the new agents." Siyeon didn't mention about the mafia gang as she didn't want to make them worry about what Madam Yoona told her just now.

"So you will not join the mission tomorrow?" asked Handong.

"I will join, but after the guide is finished," said Siyeon.

*It's already 10 am, I should go now." Jiu stood up from couch and walked into the elevator.

"Where is she going?" asked Dami.

"Orientation session. She has to give some speech for the new agents," said Sua.

"Such a busy leader," said Handong.

"Well, at least she can speak Korean (fluently) than you, Handong," teased Yoohyeon.

"Because I'm from China, C.H.I.N.A." Handong turned up her voice as she kinda offended a little.

"It's okay, Handong. Your pronunciations are good. At least you can talk like a mature person better than this talking tree right here." Dami teased Yoohyeon back.

"Damn, I'm not a talking tree. I'm just the tallest."

"Atta Dami! Hey Yoohyeon, if madam gave another undercover mission, I suggest you be a tree in the backyard." Added Sua, and she and Dami high five as they teased Yoohyeon together.

"Ouh cmon! Just because of my height you girls want to joke about it!"
______________

"Now, I introduce you leader of the the most elite team, Dreamcatcher. Miss Kim Minji!" The MC called out Jiu's real name as she stood up from her chair. She went to the MC as he gave her a microphone to give few 2 or 3 speeches.

"Thank you MC and hello everyone! Welcome to the NiTE Agency and congratulations for being selected in this agency. I heard there were 200 agents had been selected for this years. First of all, my name is Kim Minji, but you can call me Agent Jiu. Not everyone that can get selected in this agency. We had spied each one of your movement and social life in your normal life. Don't tell me who because I also didn't know about it. Well, I don't want to talk too much, but there's one thing that I want to tell you. We in here have to respect and be respect to the others especially all the agents in here. It doesn't matter if you still new agents because if you already chosen as 'A.G.E.N.T.' , you must show your good attitude and discipline towards the others, the people and the agents."

All the new agents clapped for Jiu's speech.

"Just like when miss Siyeon said this morning. I will keep it in my memory." Taehyung mumbled as he smiled a little for himself.

End Of Chapter 3.