39-End Of Us

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Hayoung was shocked with what She witness and hurriedly left the place as She tried to stop Her tears from falling but failed miserably.

Eunji texted Her that She needs help so She went to help Her.

But what She witness broke Her heart.

She hailed a cab and ask the driver to drive Her away from there.

 

 

 

---

Naeun who caught a glimpse of Her immediately push Eunji.

"What the hell are You doing?!" Naeun yelled angrily while wiping .

"What do You think I am doing?!" Eunji smirked.

"You are really hot when You get mad Naeun ah. Why? don't You miss My kisses?" Eunji asked confidently.

"The hell are You saying?! I came here because You said You needed help not for anything else." Naeun rolled Her eyes.

"Oh come on, We used to do this behind Hayoung's back. Because You said You still love Me." Eunji replied.

"I don't have time for this non-sense. I have to go." Without a warning Naeun left.

Eunji laugh watching Naeun's back slowly disappearing. "I will have You back no matter what it takes."

 

 

 

 

---

Naeun arrived to their company, dialling Hayoung's number.

"Pick up. Pick up." She mumbles.

She had a feeling that Hayoung might misinterpret what She witness at Eunji's place.

"Where is She?!" Naeun half-yelled as She enters the practice room while frustratedly pulls Her hair.

Chorong and Bomi looks at Her then shakes their head.

While Namjoo was shooting Her death glares.

"Tssk. As If I tell You! You don't have the right to look for Her after what You've done to Her!! I have warned You not to hurt Her but look what You did!" Namjoo burst out angrily.

"Namjoo ah, calm down." Bomi tried to calm Her by tapping Her shoulder.

"I have the right to look for Her! I am Her girlfriend!" Naeun yelled frustratedly.

Namjoo laughs sarcastically. "Girlfriend? Really?! You should have thought about it before You cheat on Her!"

"Naeun ah, You should leave. You are just making the situation worst." Chorong spoke blankly as She stood in between the two.

Naeun glanced at Their leader then sighs. 

"Chorong Unnie... Please... I just need to explain My side." Naeun pleaded almost inaudibly.

The door opens revealing Eunji.

"What's happening here?" Eunji asks confusedly as She entered their practice room, looking at Her members with confusion.

Namjoo rolled Her eyes. "Oh great... Now both of the cheaters are here! Argh!"

"Namjoo ah, behave Yourself." Chorong calmly reprimanded.

"No, Chorong Unnie. I can't calm Myself, knowing these two hurt Hayoung ah. You should be mad at Them Chorong Unnie.. Because they caused those pain to Our Maknae." Namjoo deadpanned.

"I am.... I am really mad at Them. But let Me handle this one, okay?" Chorong replied Her voice is scary, as She taps Namjoo shoulder in a comforting way.

Namjoo sighs defeatedly. "Alright, Chorong Unnie."

"You two, You need to come with Me." Chorong commanded as She leads Naeun and Eunji out of the practice room, leaving Bomi and Namjoo behind.

"Namjoo ah, do You know where Hayoung ah went?" Bomi asks concernly.

Namjoo shakes Her head.

"No, Bomi Unnie. I wish I knew where She is, so I could comfort Her. I just can't believe that two has the guts to hurt Her like that. And I hated them for that." She replied with venom laced Her voice saying the last part.

"Yeah, it's quite unbelievable. If We hadn't caught Them that time, maybe they are still making a fool out of Us. Let's go find Her. She needs Us right now. I'll just send Chorong Unnie a text so She won't be worried of Us." Bomi said.

"Alright Bomi Unnie." Namjoo nodded.

After Bomi send Her text, They immediately left the company to find Hayoung.

 

 

 

---

"Why did You cheated on Her?!! Huh! Why!" Chorong can't hold Her anger anymore.

It hurts Her more than anyone knew that Eunji and Naeun inflicted those pain to their maknae.

The two person whom the most precious to Their maknae, just hurted Her like that.

Eunji and Naeun kept Their mouth shut.

"Tell Me! Why did You hurt Her?! You have promised that You won't hurt Her but You did! Why?! Just why?!" Chorong screamed anguishly.

"I am..." Eunji tried to speak but She can't find the right words.

"What? You are what?" Chorong glared towards Eunji.

"I am sorry Chorong Unnie." It was Neaun who said that.

"You should not apologized to Me Naeun ah. I am very disappointed of You." Chorong told Her while shaking Her head.

"I know, Chorong Unnie. I am trying to reach Hayoungie's phone but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter