26-Anatomy

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

After our class, i decided to ask Hayoungie if she wants to study with me at her home because mine is too far.

she agreed to it, because she wanted us to share idea about our assignments in political system.

i waited for her infront of her classroom, i saw her bidding farewells to her friends.

"Let's go Naeunie." She said holding my hand when she stopped infront of me.

"Okay, let's go." I smiled.

we have an assignments for political system that is due on thursday.

we are classmates on that subject and didn't take anatomy for this year.

 

 

 

 

 

---

We arrived at her home. Me going directly to her study room while she prepares food for us in the kitchen.

After we ate we decided to start our study session. 

After two hours we asked each other a question about our assigments.

"And the senate is the only one who uses reconciliation." Hayoung said.

"What is reconciliation?" I asked glancing at her.

"No idea." She replied confusedly.

sighing, i set my notes on Hayoung's coffee table.

"Hayoung." I whined. "This is ridiculous. We've been studying this political system stuff for hours.

Settling the political book down, she stoods up to stretch.

I couldn't help but stare as her shirt lifted up to show her stomach.

'Hello abs.' I thought biting my lips.

"Let's take a quick break." She stated softly.

sitting down next to me, she put an arm around me.

"Thanks, for being my study buddy today." She uttered softly.

i looked at her to see her smiling at me.

"No problem. I'm actually learning a few things." I smiled back at her.

Hugging my shoulder, she stood up to head toward the kitchen.

"I am kind of thirsty because of this study session, want a drink?" She asked turning her head to me.

"I'm good!" I half yelled for her to hear.

Laying my head back, i shut my eyes.

After a few minutes of silence i opened them to see Hayoung standing infront of me, staring down at me.

raising my head, i gave her a confused look.

Leaning down, she put both her hands on the back of the couch, on either side of my head.

moving closer, i could feel her breath on my face.

"H-Hayoung?" I whispered nervously.

"Naeun." She uttered my name softly.

Staring into my eyes, she slowly closed her eyes and move her face closer to mine.

I was only slightly aware of what was about to happen when our lips met.

Freezing, my heart pounded repeatedly against my chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter