18-More Than Words Can Say

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Hayoung called Naeun and asked her if she wants to go on a concert with her.

"Naeunie? Do you want to go on a concert with me?" She asked fidgeting with her fingers.

"I am sorry what?" Naeun asked on the other line.

"I said if you want to go on a concert with me? Taeyeon sunbaenim is having her concert tomorrow. I know you like her too that is why i am asking you." Hayoung explained.

"Oh. I am sorry Hayoungie but i can't go with you. I am still busy shooting something." Naeun replied apologetically.

"Is that so? Okay. Maybe i'll just go alone." Hayoung said dejectedly.

"i'll promise i will make it up to you okay? i have to go now.." Naeun said in a soft tone..

"okay.. just take care of yourself.." Hayoung replied before hanging up..

NAEUN POV

'Is it alright that i lie to her? Maybe i'll just surprised her in the venue.' I thought looking at my ticket.

i got it earlier because i know Hayoung would be attending it.

i smirked with my plan, i know she'll be surprised seeing me there.

THE NEXT DAY

i texted Chorong unnie if she was at home. But she replied that she is still on the set filming.

i tried calling Hayoung but it's always goes to her voice mail.

I dialled for ten times but the result is still the same. I sigh maybe i will just see her in the venue..

I arrived at the venue. I was trying to be sneaky so that fans won't recognize me. But silly me, How can i do that when i forgot to disguise myself..

i was searching for Hayoung. But even her shadow is nowhere to be seen...

i checked her SNS but she didn't update any today..

HAYOUNG POV

i was dejected when Naeunie said she can't come with me to watch Taeyeon sunbaenim concert.

i don't want to go alone though, because i have promise to watch it with her.. So i decided to ask my friends if i could go with them on their road trip.

"Sure.. you can go with us.. but how about the concert you are going to attend though? Aren't you going there?" Hyeri asked me while putting on her sunglass.

"Oh that, well change of plan. Beside i don't want to go alone." I replied getting in the car.

so i decided to turn off my phone so i can't get distructed of the messages or call coming from anyone..

i need to clear my mind, and i am happy to spend times with my friends.. although i will be happier if she is with me..

"Are we good to go?" Minjae ask us bringing me back from my reverie. We nod our head and she step on the gas..

"are you alright Hayoung ah? you seem sad?" Jinhee ask, tapping my shoulder.

i looked at them and give them a grateful smile. "i am fine unnie. thank you for letting me joined on your roadtrip." i told them

they smiled at me.."of course you are one of us, and you are always welcome to join us. Just let us know if you are free.." Soo Min smile nudging my shoulder..

i chuckled.. "thank you again guys.." i told them again..

Hyeri rolled her eyes in a joking way..

"how many times would you tell us that?" Hyeri frown glancing at me..

i by saying thank you again making everyone laugh and her pout..

NAEUN POV

i was so frustrated when i can't reached Hayoung's phone..

'Where is she now? What is she doing? I can't believe that my plan backfire..' i sigh frustratedly..

she is the number one fangirl of all Snsd members but it was her, who is not here watching this concert..

I sigh maybe i should just go and find my seat, maybe she is just late..

i will enjoy this concert but it still kind of different because Hayoung wasn't here with me. i always been wanting to watch this concert with her but it didn't happen yet..

so i tried to contact her phone again in hopes that she could pick my call but it still out of coverage..

the concert started, but Hayoung hadn't come yet? is she coming or what? Did she change her mind to go alone here because she thought i am not coming?

Those are the questions running through my mind..

but what if something happen to her? No i can't let my mind wander to that..

i shake my head and divert my eyes to the stage when i heard Taeyeon sunbaenim voice..

the crowds went wild, seeing Taeyeon sunbaenim at the stage..

i also cheered to get Hayoung off my mind but i didn't succeed..

because whatever i do, my mind and heart will always be whipped for her..

Then when Taeyeon sunbaenim started to sing my tears start to fall from my eyes, because it was Hayoung's favorite song and she always sang it for me..

i check my phone again in hopes i could get a text from her.. but i get nothing..

after Taeyeon sunbaenim sings three songs she decided to take a break first..

i use that time to go to the bathroom to retouch my make up..

On my way to the bathroom, some people recognizes me and took a photo of me..

it's a win win for me though.. because i am hoping that Hayoung might see it if they upload it right away..

i just hope that she'll open her SNS..

i open the door and went directly to the sink to apply my make up..

I sigh, because this is the first time my plan had backfired..

I have been sighing for a hundred times if she was here, she already have lectured me to not sigh.. but i just can't do that right now..

Sighing, I texted my member again to ask if they saw Hayoung, but they said they didn't.. Bomi unnie replied that Hayoung texted her that she'll be meeting her friends but she didn't mention their names..

i check myself in the mirror  for one last time before walking out and went inside the venue..

Taeyeon sunbaenim was already at the stage talking with her fans..

after sometimes she started to sing again..

I was enjoying it though and try to sing along with her songs..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter