38-So Innocence and Fragile

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Hayoung and Naeun was married for eight years and had a little daughter name Haeun who is seven now.

After the day Naeun gave birth to Haeun via Hayoung's whom they turn Her egg into made possible by science.

Hayoung became more responsible and find more time to spend with Her family.

Naeun quit the modeling world and gave all Her attention to Her family.

"Hun, where are You going?" Naeun asked when She saw Hayoung at the doorway, carrying a suitcase.

She just woke up and check the time on the wall clock to see it was 6 in the morning.

Hayoung look at Her and smiled not answering Her because was biting something before going out.

Naeun was confused and immediately follows Her wife outside.

"Mommy!" Haeun half-yelled, running to Her.

"Hi, sweety. What are you doing here?" She asked Her daughter then steal a glance to Her wife.

"I'm helping Mama, carry things." Her seven years old daughter replied with a smile.

"Aww, You did good baby. Come, give Mommy a kiss?" She said pointing to Her cheeks.

Her daughter giggled before running to Her and give Her a kiss.

She turns Her attention back to Hayoung who is still busy collecting the box.

"Hayoungie?" She called out.

Hayoung put the last box out before giving Her full attention to Her wife.

"Yes, Babe. I'm sorry I hadn't answered Your question earlier. I'm going to the beach in busan. But I'm not going alone, because You two are coming with Me." Hayoung said cheerfully.

"Huh? Why in busan? When We have a beach near Our home?" Naeun asked confusedly.

"You know, I have promised Our daughter that if She tops in Her class, I'll bring Her to Busan beside I want to celebrate Our anniversary there." Hayoung smiled and took Her wife's hand to Her lips and kiss it.

"Yehey! We are going to the beach! Mommy You have to change Your clothes now!" Their Moment got interrupted when Haeun yelled in excitement trying to pull Naeun to go inside their home.

"Just a moment Sweety, please close Your eyes. I want to kiss Your Mommy." Hayoung instructed softly.

Naeun glares at Her jokingly and when Haeun closes Her eyes, Hayoung immediately pull Naeun closer to Her again and give Her a romantic kiss.

It lasted for two minutes before detaching theirselves from each other.

"Mommy? Mama? Are You finished making a baby?" Haeun asked innocently making them choke.

"Uhmm.. Sweety We are not mak--" Naeun got cut off by Hayoung.

"Why? do You want to have a baby sibling?" Hayoung asked mischievously.

"Yes, Mama! I want. My classmates said Babies are nice. They have a little baby and I want one too." Haeun pouted Her lips.

She knows Her parents can't deny Her request when She does that.

"Then tell Your Mommy, that Mama is ready an-- aww!" Hayoung didn't got to finish Her sentence when Naeun pinch Her.

"Don't teach Our daughter ert things." Naeun whispered into Her ear using a scary tone.

She gulped. "O-okay.but I didn't teach Her about making babies."

"Plus You're such an abusive wifey." Hayoung added while caressing Her arm.

Naeun just laugh then diverts Her attention to their daughter.

"Sweety, where did You learn that kissing can make babies?" Naeun softly asked Her daughter crouching down for Her to be eye-level.

"Aunt Bomi told Me went She visited Us Yesterday. She said If You and Mama kiss then You can make a baby." Their daughter explained animatedly.

Naeun pinches Her nose."Aish. Bomi Unnie. Really."

"But Mommy where do babies come?" Their daughter asked again making them choke for the second time.

Naeun glances at Hayoung who does the same.

She mouthed. "Explain it to Your daughter."

Hayoung can only scratch Her head.

'Why it become a question and answer portion? When We need to go to busan now. I shouldn't have kiss Naeunie infront of Our daughter.' She thought.

"Mommy? Mama?" Haeun look at them expectantly.

Hayoung sigh before crouching down.

"Babies came from the stork, sweety." Hayoung started.

Naeun look at Her confusedly and whispered. "What are You saying?"

"Just trust Me." Hayoung whispered to Her.

"Then what happened next Mama?" Their daughter asked excitedly.

"Let's go back inside first. I think Your Mommy is feeling cold now.

Naeun forgot to change when She followed Her wife outside earlier.

She was wearing Her thin silk bathrobe.

 

 

 

---

When they are inside Their daughter said. "Continue with it Mama."

Hayoung take a seat on the couch with Naeun while their daughter sat on the stool.

Hayoung comb Her Hair. "Uhmm. Stork carries the baby and delivered it House to House,  When They heard a family prays to have a baby." 

"Uhh. Then We have to see the Stork Mama. I want to ask Them a baby sibling." Haeun replied with a huge smile on Her face..

"Well, Uhmm. Stork hear Us when We pray so let just pray that You will got a baby sibling." Hayoung honestly don't know what She is saying.

"Let's eat first. We'll still be traveling to Busan. Haeun, Go change Your clothes now." Naeun tried to divert the topic.

"Yes, Mommy." Haeun immediately dashed to Her.

"What are You telling Our daughter? Stork huh?" Naeun glared at Her.

"I too don't know what I am saying. Before I knew it I already open My mouth. just Let it be. I don't want Our daughter's childhood ruin." Hayoung said.

"So about Our daughter's request?" Hayoung wiggled Her eyebrows.

"Not gonna happen unless You got pregnant and deliver the baby then I'm fine with it." Naeun smirked making Hayoung pout.

"Mommy! Mama! I'm ready. Let's eat." Haeun half-yelled from the doorway.

"Look at Our daughter She is so innocence and fragile, I wish She won't grow up so fast. I want Her to live a happy childhood." Hayoung said sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter