25-My Savior

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

"Hey" Someone says behind me, his breath hot in my ear.

i turn around to see a tall dude with a slickered-back blonde hair and a well-chiseled jawline standing immediately behind me.

"Uh, hi." I said, wrinkling my nose at the pungent smell of alcohol on his breath.

i slowly backs away but this guy take a step forward.

"You're hot.." the guy slurs, snaking his hands around my waist.

"Let's dance." I tried to pry the guy's large hands from his grasp on me, but he clings to the materials of my shirt.

"No, thanks." I replied, pushing him gently at his chest, hoping he'll get the hint.

The guy pulls me in closer to him. He smells like axe body spray and sweat.

"Come on." He urges, slipping one hand southward to rest on the back pocket of my jeans.

"Stop." I warned, tugging at the hand.

"Easy there, tiger." Says someone from behind me.

i turn to the voice, seeing a tall woman with an attractive face, raising her right eyebrow intimidatedly.

I grabbed the girl's arm with the hand that isn't wrestling with the guy's groping and pulls the girl to my side.

"This is my girlfriend." I said, snaking an arm around her shoulders.

the girl raises an eyebrow, and I shoot her a pleading look in response.

she sighed.

"That's right." The girl says, forcing herself between me and the guy. "So back off."

The guy glance at me then to my savior stupidly.

"Fine, whatever. I'll leave you two." He muttered.

"i'm getting another drink." He release his grip on me and stalks away.

"Thank you." I breathe, turning to face her.

"It's nothing." She replied, shrugging under the weight on my arm, which is still wrapped around her shoulders.

"It is. You're my knight in shining armor." I said grinning, when the girl rolls her eyes in response.

"I'm Hayoung. Oh Hayoung." She introduced herself, extending her hand for a hand shake. 

"Naeun. Son Naeun. And it's nice meeting you." I retracts my hand from her shoulder to shake her hand.

"So, girlfriends huh?" I asked still holding her hand.

"Guess so." Hayoung smiled.

I inched closer, slipping my hands around her waist, swaying slowly in time with the music.

"Your hands on my waist." Hayoung muttered confusedly.

"Yep, ther are." I raised my right eyebrows.

"Is this our first date?" She jokes, resting her arms lazily around my shoulders.

"Of course not." I replied mock-seriously.

"You haven't bought me a dinner." I added.

Hayoung leans in, brushing her nose ever so slightly against me.

"Well, then let's fix that." She whisper then tugs my hand, leading me to the door.

 

 

---

She leads me to a new open restaurant, greeting some staffs.

"Where's Chorong unnie?" She asked then search the inside of the restaurant while still holding my left hand.

"She is inside, talking on the phone. Who's this girl?" The girl asked curiously glancing at me.

"She is my girlfriend." She proudly smiled while the girl eyes open wide.

"W-what?! Is that t-true?!" The girl freaks out.

"Yes, Bomi unnie. Now give us a table for two." She answered then diverts her attention to me.

'Sorry about that.' She mouthed before following the girl, pulling me with her.

She lead us to the vip section.

"Enjoy your date." She smiled before leaving us.

i diverted my attention to her who is busy scanning the menu.

"Erhm." I cleared my throat getting her attention.

she slowly lifts her head then stare at me with a smile. "Do you perhaps need anything?" She gently asked.

"Ah, no. I just need to asked you something, if that's okay?" I replied smiling shyly.

She puts the menu down then gives all her attention to me.

"Go on." She si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter