3-If We Both Stay

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung and Naeun are dating for 3 years now, They are both happy of Their relationship.

Until one night ,They fought because Naeun was jealous seeing Hayoung spending time with Her friend Sarah than Her.

She thought Hayoung would do something important that She didn't insist going with Hayoung.

She went in their shared apartment and wait for Hayoung to come home.

She saw their door finally open revealing Hayoung, who walks inside and give Her a kiss on a cheek.

She was mad that Hayoung doesn't even bother to explained it to Her.

They are in Their living room when Naeun begin to talk.

"Hayoung ah, I thought You said You're going to do something important? But what was that? You're out there hanging with You're friend." She said a bit calm crossing Her arms.

Hayoung look at Her smiling.

"I am Naeun ah. I'm doing something important, I just asked Her for help." Hayoung replied calmly smiling at Her.

"Doesn't look like it. And what's with the hug huh?!" She said uncrossing Her arms and points it at Hayoung's shoulder.

"It was just a thankful hug Naeun ah." Hayoung replied holding Her hand and interwining it.

"Thankful hug Your face, it took you 20 seconds to detached Yourself from Her." She said irritatedly.

She is slowly getting mad that Hayoung doesn't take it seriously.

She let go of their hands and walked to the couch distancing Herself from Hayoung.

"I didn't know you have count it Naeun ah." Hayoung said laughing lightly.

That's it, that's what took Her to combust at Hayoung's poor attempt to explained the situation.

She furiously throw Her phone across the room to Hayoung, who haven't got time to dodge it and got hit in Her head.

"Ouchh." Said Hayoung holding Her head trying to endure the pain.

She almost said the "break up word." But quickly covered .

She walks out of the living room and went to their room. She wants to go to where Hayoung is but decided against it.

She expect some dramatic turn away like Hayoung leaving their apartment, but it didn't happen. Because Hayoung stayed.

She woke up past 10 in the morning then She decided to check Her phone and reads some post in Her timeline.

Something caught Her eyes. 'You should never leave a fight unresolved.' she said to Herself.

She went to take a shower do Her morning routine and after that She went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

She saw Hayoung sipping Her coffee, and when Hayoung saw Her, She flinched and moved out of Her way.

"Hayoung ah let's talk." She calls out and looks at Hayoung's direction. Hayoung nods and signal for Her to wait.

Hayoung went out the kitchen, after a few minutes She cames in with a football helmet.

Seeing that She can't help Herself but giggle at Hayoungs antics.

"Okay lets talk." Hayoung told Her.

"What's with the helmet?" She can't help but asked Hayoung about it pointing to Her head.

"This? Well, I... uhm.. incase You throw something again." Hayoung said laughing nervously.

"I won't. I was just really mad at You that I combust last night, i'm sorry for throwing the phone at you." She said looking at Her palm.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter