5-Always Will Be You

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for awhile they pretended that they never had to end it.

"If we could only stay for awhile like this." She said hugging Hayoung tighly.

"If only." Hayoung said gently caressing her back.

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you about it, i thought i wouldn't get accepted in that prestigious university, that is why i kept it from you." She said slowly tearing up. They know they'd have to said goodbye.

Naeun is leaving seoul to study in london.

"You don't have to say sorry Naeun ah. You know i don't want to be a hindrance for you to achieved your dreams. In any way this is bound to happen sooner or later." Hayoung replied wiping her tears.

"But you were never be a hindrance to me Hayoung ah." She answered looking at Hayoung's brown eyes.

Hayoung eyes start to well up. "Please don't let me be guilty for not letting you go." Hayoung uttered forfending eye contact with her.

She knows what Hayoung means, she knows they have to say goodbye.

She muffled her cries through Hayoung's shoulder not caring whether she drenched Hayoung's shirt or not.

they were at the airport Hayoung came with her to see her for one last time. She knows when she is in london at the university she will attending, they won't allowed their students to use phone or any devices.

"I guess this it." She speak softly holding Hayoung's hand walking to the departure area.

They halt at the entrance and hug each other tightly.

"Yeah, please take good care of yourself Naeun." She hears Hayoung soft voice while caressing her back.

They broke off the hug and saw Hayoung's crying.

"I will." She says trying not to cry. She step in, and wave goodbye to Hayoung who is doing the same.

She is inside the plane  when her tears decided to fall, she wiped it gently. And decided to go to sleep.

 

 

5 YEARS LATER

it's been five years since she last saw Hayoung, five years when she decided to make her dreams come true, five years of not hearing from Hayoung.

She is now working as a fashion designer in a big known company in london.

"Knock!" "Knock!" She hears someone knocked in her office.

"Come in." She said eyes fix at her computer screen.

"Mam here is the copy of the design you wanted me to print." The lady said giving her the paper.

"Thanks Bora. You can go now." She said sparing the lady a glance and smiling a bit to her. The lady who's name is Bora went out of her office after bowing to her.

The thing is even though she makes herself busy with a tons of work, she still ended up thinking about Hayoung, even though she tries hard not to.

She can't help but think of how she is doing after five years of their separation. She shakes her head and continue her work.

she's at her apartment, doing her works she reach out for her phone and see it's already midnight.

She decided to call it a night and went to her bed. She remember when she arrived at her dormitory the first time she bawled her eyes out and almost run back to airport to go back to seoul.

She didn't give up on Every hardship she face. When she bought a phone after she graduated she was elated because finally she could call her familly and knows if they okay.

Everynight she almost call Hayoung's number but decided against it. She was ashamed that she choose to kept it from Hayoung than telling her earlier before she leaves.

she admit that she still loves Hayoung that even though she when on a date before, her heart always feel void that it is missing something.

Finally she knows that her heart only belongs to someone she left in seoul. She sleep with a heavy heart everynight.

Faking every smile she give to people she is socializing with.

the next morning she woke up feeling tired. She didn't sleep well last night because she keep on staring at their picture.

The picture she only had in her wallet. She did her morning routine and went to her office.

she is in her computer eyes fixed on the screen doing her design. When someone ask if he could enter.

"Come in." She says still focusing on the screen. It was her boss with an envelop in his hand.

"Read this Naeun, we are sending you to seoul tonight,  tomorrow you'll arrive there, you'll handle our branch there. We do believe that you're the best option, because you work hard and gave details to your design." her boss said giving her the envelop.

She was dumbfounded by it, truth be told she isn't expecting to go back to seoul.

"Yes sir. Thank you, i'll do my best to help this company." She says standing up and bowing to her boss.

she is at her home packing her things taking a deep breath while at it, thinking about the possibilities of meeting Hayoung.

Picking her phone, she dialed a number and wait for someone to pick the other line.

"Hello?" The voice said sleepily.

"Sorry to awaken you Rong unnie, but i just wanted to tell you i'll be home tomorrow." She said biting her lips.

"do you want me to pick you up at the airport?" Chorong excitedly asked, hearing this she smiles, her unnie is still the same.

"yeah, if you're not busy Rong unnie, i don't want to be a bother if you are working." she says  looking at her ceiling.

"nonsense Naeun ah, you know i'll have time for you." Chorong said on the other line.

"what time should i pick you up?" Chorong asked, she pause for a seconds.

"10am unnie. i'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter