34-Taken By You

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Hayoung and Naeun have been dating for close to Six months now.

When they first came out, nobody even batted an eye.

There were plenty of gay/ lesbian couples in K-Idols.  And Everything was fine.

Everyone accepted them, and most importantly, their friends didn't care.

Like I said, everything was fine. Well until Woohyun couldn't handle it anymore.

"Uhm, Naeunie? Are you even listening with what I tell you?" Hayoung asks but Naeun didn't respond.

Naeun could not even begin to comprehend what Hayoung was telling her. Woohyun asked Hayoung out.

Woohyun asked her Hayoung out, despite knowing that they were in a relationship.

Then he had the nerves to kiss her?

 

FLASHBACK

Hayoung and Naeun are at Hayoung's house cuddling on Hayoung's bed while "watching a movie" which meant that they weren't as into the movie as each other…

"DING DONG!"

"Do you expect visitors other than Me, Hayoungie?" Naeun asked pouting.

"No, I don't. Maybe It's the Pizza delivery or not. I have to go check it, I will be back in a minute, babe." Hayoung replied to her girlfriend as she lifted herself up from the bed.

"Okay. Just don't take too long." Naeun relented.

Hayoung smiled as she left the room. As she
descended down the stairs to the first floor, she wondered who could possibly be at the door.

'I hopes It's the Pizza delivery. I know Naeun Unnie is hungry now.' Hayoung thought.

She opened the door and guess who it was.

"Woohyun Oppa?! Uhm.. Hey. What are you doing here?" She asked in a surpised tone.

"Hey, Hayoung ah. Can we Uhm... talk?" Woohyun ask instead, ignoring her question.

"Uhh, Yeah sure. About what Oppa? And before you answer that, can we make it fast? Naeun Unnie is upstairs. I don't want her to search for Me." Hayoung said blankly.

 "We should go outside, I don't want anyone to hear what I'm about to tell you." Woohyun laugh nervously.

"…Okay?" Hayoung questioningly look at him but followed him anyway.

And so they went outside. It was nearly five
minutes before either one of them spoke.

Hayoung rolled her eyes and sighed in annoyance.

"Are you going to say anything Oppa? This is such a waste of time. I have to go Naeun Unnie might be looking for Me." Hayoung said as she began walking, but Woohyun hold her in her arm.

"Wait please... Hear me out first." He pleads.

Hayoung looked at him then at his hand before yanking her arm from his grasp.

"Fine. Now tell Me. What is it You want to talk about?" Hayoung was losing her patience.

Woohyun sighs before talking. "Hayoung ah… I-I  s-still love you and I hate the fact that You're with Naeun. I miss you. Can you give Me a chance to redeem Myself?"

Hayoung stared at him, dumbfounded. This is not what She expects.

She was lost in her own thought, thinking of ways to answer him without hurting his ego.

"Say something, Hayoung ah?" he pleaded. He knew this was going nowhere, because He saw how Hayoung is with Naeun. But he still tries to talk to her.

"What?! What are you trying to do Woohyun Oppa?! We were broken up for six months before I even started to move on! And it took another three weeks before I went on my first official date with Naeun Unnie! I begged You to come back and give me another chance! So why now Woohyun Oppa?! Why after I'm finally happy again You decide that you 'love me' and 'miss me' you jerk?!" Hayoung screamed in Frustration.

Woohyun looked down ashamed as he spoke.

"I guess.. it took seeing you with somebody else." He replied as he pulls Hayoung closer And then he kissed her all of a sudden.

Hayoung was frozen for a few seconds before she finally pushed him off.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" She was pissed.

"I'm sorry. I-I thought that it will work. I think I should go." he said as he walked to his
car and drove off, only pausing to look at Hayoung's facial expression.

When Hayoung finally went into the house, she told Naeun everything.
And boy, Naeun was mad.

END OF FLASHBACK


Later at the venue, Performing was going to be stressful for Hayoung since they all Perform at the same Venue.

And Naeun, even though Hayoung doesn't know it. Naeun is secretly afraid that Woohyun will get his way and make her girlfriend, Oh Hayoung his again.

She wants to think that she knows Woohyun wouldn't do that to her, that he wouldn't betray her but she is not so sure anymore.

Woohyun isn't the person she thought he was.

And Hayoung was stressed because she doesn't know what to do.

She likes Naeun a lot, but she doesn't know if she loves her yet.

But Woohyun. She knows that she once loved  him. What if the feeling never went away?

But she really likes Naeun and she's happy with her. 

They don't fuss. They don't fight. They trust each other. No jealousy either.

Naeun gives Hayoung everything she wants.

Naeun is actually the first person who Is so whipped for her. Even Their Friends agreed to It.

She was the person who was there for Her when she needed someone.

Woohyun just rolls over and let her get her way. He puts her in a time out instead of treating her like a young adult.

But Naeun… Naeun is good to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter