32-Eternal

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

It's been a few months since I broke up with my now ex-girlfriend Eunji because our relationship just became more of a sister relationship over girlfriend.

Since then, I've noticed an odd shadow figure in the alleyways and dark corners I pass.

I can't make anything out about them, other than that they seem to be between 5' 6" and 5' 8."

they were in a black robe with a hood that covers their face, and all I see is a pair of white eyes with blood red pupils visible from beneath the hood.

"You okay, Naeun?" Chorong aks concernly, my best friend since we were in kindergarten, as we walk down the streets of Hongdae together with her girlfriend Bomi.

Early evening when I stare into a darkening alleyway where I again see the dark silhouette.

"I'm fine." I say, shaking my head.

"Don't worry about it." I added, continuing to walk with her to the local Korean restaurant, own by Namjoo.

"Are you sure? You were staring into that alleyway for a while." Chorong notes as we walk down the street.

"Maybe she saw someone there." Bomi glanced back to the alley.

"Did you happen to see anyone or anything in that alleyway?" I inquired curiously, as we grow nearer to Namjoo's Resto.

"No." Chorong replied at the same time she keeps track with me.

"It was kind of hard to see, but there was nothing other than a dumpster from what I saw." Bomi says, shrugging her shoulders.

"Why? What did you see?" they asks at the same time, as we see it in the distance.

"Nothing. Just a trick of the light." I say, shaking the thoughts of the figure out of my head.

 

 

 

 

---

An hour later, Chorong, Bomi, and I are leaving Namjoo's Resto after eating dinner with our friends, Eunji and I sharing a less than awkward silence than usual.

"You sure you don't want a ride?" Chorong asks as she goes to walk towards Bomi's car where he offered to give her a ride as Eunji giv Eunji gives Namjoo a ride.

"I'll be fine. You guys get going." I assure her as I turn to head down the way we came earlier.

"Are you really sure?" Bomi asks concernly.

"It's just a few blocks away, and there are plenty of places open still so there will be enough light and people watching." I replied softly, knowing why she asked.

"Call us when you get home. Ok?" Chorong asks, jogging over to me to give me a quick hug.

"I will. I might stop by a Cafe for a coffee, so it'll be a bit longer than usual." I tell her, returning the hug.

"See you guys on Monday for school." I tell
them, walking away with a wave.

As I walk down the streets, I again see that
silhouette in the dark alleyway between the coffee shop and a small pastry shop.

"Who the heck are you?" I asks the shadow.
Not surprising, there's no answer. I walk past it and make my way home.

A couple of blocks later, I see a dark form exit an alleyway, this one a little over six foot and clearly male, because when they
step foot into the light, I see the angry face of a guy I don't recognize stomping his way towards me.

"Who the heck are you?" I ask him, quoting myself from a moment ago, when he gets to me.

"Give me your money, ." The guy says,
grabbing my forearm.

Before I can say or do anything about it, I again see the silhouette appear behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter