11-I Would

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

I was playing games in my room, when i heard a loud knock on my door.

"Knock! Knock!"  I ignored it because i have to concentrate  knowing i am on the last stage of the game.

"Hayoungie, i know you're in there. Open this damn door!" A familiar voice said sternly.

I was surprised usually she speak to me softly.

'maybe she is not in the mood.' I thought pausing my game and went to open the door.

I slowly open it, and saw Naeun unnie with her arms crossed.

"Come in Naeunie." I said giving her a warmed smile but She ignores it and just pass me by, to sit on my bed.

"What's with the attitude?" I asked her but she just shrug.

i sit beside her and try to hold her hands. At least she didn't try to remove my hand.

"What's wrong Naeunie?" I asked her because i don't have a single clue of why she is acting like this.

I am so confused. She took a deep breath and stare at me.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

my members are all gathered in the living room watching something on the TV except our maknae.

'Maybe she is in her room again playing games.' I chuckled at my thought.

Namjoo ah saw me and offer a sit next to her.

"You can sit here unnie." Namjoo ah said pointing to the chair near her, looking back to the Screen.

"What are you guys watching?" I asked while i've settle my self in the chair comfortably.

"Our maknae's web drama." Eunji unnie proudly says.

"We are on ep 6 now." Chorong unnie added. We are concentrating on it when a certain scene came into view.

"Our maknae is grown up now." Bomi unnie said smirking glancing at me.

"Let tease her after this." Eunji unnie said with a soft chuckle. I bawled my fist and look away.

My emotions are mixed with disappointment, sadness, jealousy and betrayal. 

I can feel that my members eyes are all on me.

"We don't know about it too Naeun ah." Bomi unnie tried  to calm me. I look at them, i didn't notice a tear escape my eyes. 

"It's scary. Naeun unnie's aura is becaming dark." I heard Namjoo ah spoke again, checking her phone.

I don't know if she is joking or not.

"I have to go unnies, my cousin texted me that we are meeting tonight." Namjoo ah said waving her hand to us before going out.

"Bom ah come on, we have a date tonight." Chorong unnie said grabbing Bomi unnie's hand.

"Wait, we do?" Bomi unnie asked cluelessly, scratching her head.

"Yeah we do, now hurry." Chorong unnie answered then looks at Eunji.

"You too Eunji, you have to come with us." Chorong unnie spoke again softly.

"I don't want to be a thirdwheel on your date unnie." Eunji unnie said with a pout.

"I told you to just date Namjoo ah, but you never listen." Bomi unnie said teasing her.

"Shut up Bomi ah." Eunji unnie said blushing, glaring at Bomi unnie. Bomi unnie just raise her hand in surrender.

I stood up and walk to where Hayoung room is.

"Is it okay to leave them here?" Eunji unnie asked to Chobom couple.

"I'm sure Hayoung ah could handle herself, and Naeun loves her so much that she can't do bad things to our giant maknae." Bomi unnie said assuring her same age friend. 

"Alright, let's go then." Eunji unnie said glancing at me before going out dragging Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie.

I knock on her door Two times loudly, but it seems like she's ignoring it.

"Hayoungie, i know you're in there, open this damn door!" I said sternly crossing my arms, waiting for her to open the door.

The door slowly open. "Come in Naeunie." She said giving me a warm smile which i  ignored and pass her by, to sit on her bed.

"What's with the attitude?." She asked but i just shrug it.

she sits beside me trying to hold my hands, and i just let her do it, i can't stay mad at her even though i am disappointed.

"What's wrong Naeunie?" She asked in a soft tone, confusion written all over her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter