23-Five Months Ago

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

"Yah!! Hayoungie!! Why don't you pick up my call?! I have been calling you for hundredth times for the past few weeks?!" She furiously yelled when she saw me in our company...

i glance up to see her walking slowly towards me then i divert my eyes back to the note i am reading..

now she calls me like i am still her girlfriend when the truth is, she broke up with me five months ago..

i don't know what to say if i pick her calls so i told her what my mind wants too that contradicted my heart..

"You know.. we broke up and you told me that i am free to see anyone, you are the one who broke it off Naeun ah.." i deadpanned without glancing at her..

I feel her sit beside me, and put her head on my shoulder..

i wanted to shake her off me, but i don't want to come out rude..

"I was just confused with anything way back then that happened in my life, i thought i could be happy achieving my dream.. beside i am trying my best to change, so that i can't hurt you anymore.." she mumbled softly..

I know she wants to have back the love that she had gave away five months ago..

she remove her head from my shoulder and instead she went infront of me and held my chin up, so that we are eye to eye..

"The truth is, i still love you.. and i want you back in my life, i realized that it's you i wanted and no one else.." she added with a shy a smile..

And me, i wanted to believe you that you still love me and that you change.. but i don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore not again after that so many heartbreaks you gave me..

We have been in our on and off relationship but i still manage to hold on to it, not until you cut it off..

"But you know that we can't.." i shortly replied standing up and dust my pants..

'You are the one who tore us apart..' i thought slowly walking away from her..

I saw her pout on my peripheral vision but i ignored it..

"You guys okay now?" Bomi unnie asked when she saw me and Naeun being closed to each other..

our members know about our relationship even before our break up, i confide to all of them when Naeun call it quits..

"Of course we are okay.. we are still friends.." i answered trying to masked my pain giving Bomi unnie a smile..

"No!! I can't accept that we are just friends!!" She yelled furiously grabbing my right hand and pulled me with her..

"Just a moment unnie.. we will be back.. tell the other members.." she said before we disappeared in that room...

 

~~~~

 

"Get in.." she commanded when we are infront of her car..

"I will.. but not because you told me.." i said before getting in the back seat..

"Why are you there? You should take this seat.." she points to the passenger seat infront..

"No.. take it or leave it.." i answered crossing my arms..

I hide my smile when i saw her pinched her nose in frustration..

she still has that habit, that she gets from me..

The more i think about what happened to us, the less i wanted to know..

She get in, turn the engine before driving us away..

i remember what happened to us five months ago..

i was at my grandmother house when she called..

i was so excited to answer it, because after three days, she finally remembered to call me..

but that excitement turns to sadness when i heard her say that words..

 

FLASHBACK:

i was in the living room watching random movies when my grandma walk in and stopped infront of me..

"Hayoung ah, your phone keeps on ringing.. here take it.." my grandma told me, giving me my phone..

"Thanks Halmeoni.." i smiled politely before excusing myself and went to my room..

I look at the caller i.d and saw that it was my girlfriend Naeun who called me..

so i excitedly answered it..

"Hello, Naeunie.. i am glad that you fi---" but she cut me off..

"Listen Hayoungie.. i am sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter