21-I Will Always Find You

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

after APINk finished their performance they went to their dressing room.

Chorong And Bomi were busy talking.

"Chorong Unnie, do you think that our comeback this coming January will go well? I am quite worried what if our fans don't like it.." Bomi ask worriedly.

Chorong smiled at her. "don't worry Bom ah.. it will go well, we gave our all, did our best to make this comeback successful and our fans would love it, they have always been there for us no matter what happens.." Chorong replied looking at Bomi then to all her members.

Eunji and Namjoo were singing a song and laughing at each other antics.

"Oh wow... that's great Namjoo ah." Eunji complemented high fiving Namjoo.

"Thanks unnie. I just learn from the best.." she winks making Eunji giggled.

Meanwhile Hayoung and Naeun occupies the couch, Hayoung is resting her head on Naeun's lap, while Naeun is caressing her hair and looked at her lovingly just enjoying their moment.

"Do you want to go on a trip with me?" Naeun ask gently.

Hayoung looks at her. 

"Yes. wherever you are, I'll always be there with you. where do you want to go Naeunie?" She ask her eyes sparkle.

"In a place where we could always be together. I wanna go fishing with you, play games with you. And lazying around with you." Naeun replied smiling at the thought.

"Didn't you say no more games for me?" Hayoung inquire in a teasing tone.

"Didn't I tell you, I am not going to ban you in your hobbies?" Naeun countered pinching Hayoung's nose.

Hayoung chuckled to it. 

"You did unnie. I was just teasing you.." she replied making Naeun smirk..

"And i want to do it with you too.. i can't wait for our break to come after our comeback. so i could go on a trip with you after our promotions." she added clapping her hands.

Naeun only smile at her girlfriend.

The other members heard their conversation and decided to tease them especially their maknae.

They know that their maknae would be the one to react on it..

"Huh so you decided to ditch us after the promotion? Didn't you told me you will invite me on a trip? You Hayoung ah have hurted my feelings." Eunji sulk appearing behind them hiding her smile.

Hayoung sneak a look at her then she gets up to sit before sighing.

"No unnie, it wasn---" but she got cut off when Bomi spoke, she divert her eyes to Bomi.

"Yeah, Hayoung ah Naeun ah. you guys always ditch us for your date, I thought Hayoung ah said that she don't like fishing.." Bomi joins in teasing.

"Huh? Since when di--" she gut cut off again when Namjoo joins in..

"These Unnies are right Hayoung ah. You always left us behind. you also told me you don't like fishing." Namjoo back up Bomi's statement putting her arms to Bomi and Eunji's shoulder.

Chorong who is just witnessing the happenings could only shakes her head while trying not to laugh seeing their maknae's reaction.

Hayoung's eyes went wide hearing it, she suddenly glance at Naeun with a horrified look seeing Naeun with a sad expression.

"Is it really true that you don't like fishing?" Naeun ask sadly, glancing at Hayoung before looking down to hide her smile.

"Oh no.. d-don't be-believe them Naeunie. i haven't say those words to them. i swear unnie, ple-please don't be sad.." Hayoung's explained stuttering. she tries to lift Naeun's head but Naeun refuse to.

She looks at her members with her puppy eyes.

"Unnies please help me, tell her you are lying.. i didn't really tell you that right." she begs her voice croak looking at them..

she was surprised when Naeun hugs her tightly.

"don't cry. i was just messing with you. i am sorry if i joined in their teasing." Naeun coaxed kissing Hayoung's forehead.

"Yeah, sorry Hayoung ah we just like to have a little attention from you." Bomi apologitecally smile.

"Yeah. we are sorry. don't cry please." Eunji apologize sincerely.

"Sorry Hayoung ah.." Namjoo said caressing Hayoung's hair.

"No need guys.. i know you were just teasing me. i am sorry for being dramatic. i just don't want Naeunie become sad because of me." she said wiping her tears and chuckled.

"I thought it was Naeun ah who is a love fool. I didn't know you are that worst Hayoung ah." Bomi commented with a dazed look.

"I am not a love fool unnie. i am just stupid for love." she says making everyone laugh.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

We heard a knock on the door. so me and Hayoungie put some space between us.

Chorong unnie went to open the door and we saw the producer spoke to Chorong unnie.

after that Chorong unnie told us to go out for the ending stage.

so i stood up and walked with Bomi unnie.

i thought Hayoungie was just behind us so i really didn't mind when i have not seen her with us.

i saw Eunji unnie, Namjoo ah, and Chorong unnie walked together.

i wanted to ask where is Hayoungie but we already walk to the stage.

i tried to search around hoping she had spend some time with her idol friends.

but to no avail i haven't find her..

i tried to put a smile eventhough i am sad inside.. it's just that i am too used to see Hayoungie's beside me, around me or where my eyes could see her.

Bomi unnie went to the back so i followed her.

"Naeun ah wave to our fans there." she said pointing to our fans for me to see.

she was pointing to our fans so we wave to them.

Chorong unnie signal us to go beside them.. so we walk back there.

We greeted other idols who passed by us or us passing by them..

we decided to make our signature heart, but Hayoungie's not with us, so it's lacking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter