6-Because We Made It

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung is a singer for awhile now living her dreams when she got discovered by a talent scout during her performance in a karaoke bar.

Her family and friends were proud of what she achieved and are always updated of her shows and interviews.

She was doing her first concert, the cameras where all ready. She was in the backstage talking on her phone.

"Hi babe it sad that you're not here to cheer me personally." She said sadness evident in her voice looking to the sea of people that is waiting for her.

"I'm sorry babe, it's just that my exam is the same day with your concert, i really wished to be there in the front row chanting your name." The voice in the other line said gently.

She just smile sadly she knows that her girlfriend need to prioritize her study.

"I understand babe. And goodluck on your exam, i love you Naeun ah." She said as she stared at the producer who is giving her a cue to go on the stage.

"Thanks Hayoungie. And goodluck on your concert too. I love you too babe, you know that right?" Naeun gentle voice asked on the other line, a smile crept on her face.

"I know babe. I have to hang up now see you later." She says waiting for Naeun's answer. 

"Alright see you later babe." She hears Naeun said on the other line before she hangs up the phone.

 

She is on the stage now, hyping the crowds.

"Are you ready?" She asked them pointing her mic to them.

"Yes!!!" The sea of people excitedly roars making her smile.

"Now let do this" she said making the crowd cheers louder. She finished her song and took a break first.

she went to her dressing room to change her outfit for her second performance.

'It's great to sing on stage' she mumbled looking at her phone.

'But it's pretty great to be with you.' She added staring at their picture. She heaved a sighed before going back to the stage.

"Are you ready for another round?!!" She shouts through the mic.

"Yes!!!" People cheered.

"Are you feeling it?!!" She asked again looking at the front row where a sit is empty during her first song, But now it was occupied by a girl with her banner hiding her face.

She didn't mind it though, and focuses on her performance. She hums through the music closing her eyes.

She sang the song that she wrotes for Naeun remembering all the memories they had.

She smiles when the last verse came, she slowly open her eyes staring at the front row, only to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter