10-You're My Home

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung is the president of her father's company but decided to have a lowkey life.

She pretends to be in a lower position without anyone knowing. 

Her boss Mr Jung, told her that he'll promote her. She finished her worked and went home.

"hun, i'm home!!!" Hayoung shouts at the living room, throwing her suit case on the couch.

she removes her neck tie and began walking to their room, she didn't see the small kid running to her, grabbing her legs.

she nearly stumbles lucky her she had balanced herself on time. looking down she sees the kid goofily grinning at her.

"aigoo Haeun ah you almost gave me a heart attack." she says dramatically, crouching down to give Haeun a kiss.

Haeun just giggled and kiss her on her cheeks.

"where's mommy?" she asks Haeun carrying her on her arm.

"mommy swill sweepy." Haeun said with her hand in a sleeping mode.

she chuckles at Haeun and pinch her nose.

"how old are you baby?" she asks walking to the kitchen, Haeun had her thinking face and show three fingers.

"Haeun is twee mama." Haeun answered giggling.

"mama's going to cook for dinner do you want to help mama?" she asks Haeun putting her on the stool near her.

"Yesh mama." Haeun said clapping.

"Alright, hold this for me baby." She said giving Haeun a carrots.

She prepares all the ingredients and mixed them together in a pan.

"Give me the carrots baby." She said showing her palm to Haeun.

"Hwere mama." Haeun said handling her the carrots. She wash it, peeling the skin and chops it, Adding it to the pan.

They wait for 5 more minutes before turning the stove off. She puts the dish in a big bowl before tasting it. She gets a spoon and scoop a little giving Haeun a taste.

"Is it delicious?" She asks waiting for her daughter's response.

"Yesh mama. Dewicious. Haeun wikes it." Haeun said giving her a thump up.

she wipes Haeun's cheek before carrying Haeun's in her arm.

"Come on let's wake up mommy." She said walking to their room. She slowly turns the knob and walk inside with Haeun, they saw her wife Naeun lying peacefully in their bed.

She was smiling ear to ear seeing it. She let Haeun walks to where the bed is, and began climbing up.

"Mommy, wake up. Mama iwsh hwere and Haeun too." Haeun said nudging Naeun.

Naeun slowly open her eyes, stretching herself before looking at her surrounding, only to find her little girl grinning at her.

"Goodevening baby." Naeun said kissing her daughter, and looks behind to see her wife.

"Close your eyes baby, mama's going to kiss your mommy." She said slowly inching to Naeun.

Haeun immediately close her eyes with her little hands. "Good girl baby." She said before closing their gaps.

Naeun smile through the kiss. "I miss you Hayoungie." Naeun whispers opening her eyes.

"I miss you too hun, come on let's have dinner." She said pulling Naeun up.

"Are you fwinish kwissing mommy, mama?" Haeun asks eyes still close.

"Yes baby. you can open your eyes now." She said scooping Haeun in her right arm, while extending her left hand to Naeun. 

Naeun just laugh softly, standing up and reach her hand.

They went to the kitchen. She pulls a chair for Naeun.

"Thanks hun." Naeun said kissing her cheek. She winks at Naeun and put their daughter on a chair beside Naeun.

She went to get the dishes she cooked. She puts it at the dining table, she seats infront of Naeun and begin leading the prayer. They eat in a comfortable silent except Haeun.

"Mommy ish it dewicious?" Haeun asked her mommy Naeun, eyes shining while looking at Naeun.

"Yes baby. So delicious." Naeun answered after swallowing her food.

"Have you help your mama?" Naeun added looking at their daughter then to Hayoung.

"yesh mama." Haeun said clapping her hands. They already finished their dinner.

"Baby go with your mommy, i'm gonna wash the dishes first." She said bending down for a kiss.

Haeun kiss her cheeks and began walking away.

"Wait for your mommy!." She half yelled making Haeun giggle.

Naeun just shakes her head and give her a peck. "She is just like you." Naeun said before walking away.

she already finished washing the dishes and went to their room. She sees her wife reading some book to their daughter.

She smiles and walk to the bathroom to clean herself. After she finished cleaning herself she went to their room and walk to the bed.

She takes her place on Haeun's left. "what are you reading?" she asks peeking at the book.

"it's a bedstory for kids, title the dark sky." Naeun answered her, turning to the next page.

"oh, seems interesting." she said hugging Haeun, her daughter giggle to it.

"iwts twickle mama." Haeun said giggling inching closer to  Naeun. 

Naeun smiles at it and began tickling Haeun.

"stwop mommy, he he he. twickle mama not Haeun." Haeun said trying to freed herself.

Hayoung whisper onto her daughter's ear "Haeun ah let's team up against your mommy, let's tickle mommy." she whispers lowly eyes glint mischievously.

"yesh mama, Haeun's don't want to be tickle." Haeun said getting up and top over Naeun.

Naeun chuckled to it. "aigoo this big baby is heavy." Naeun said teasing her daughter.

"Haeun iwsh not heavy." Haeun said pouting, Hayoung used that timing to tickle Naeun.

"hahaha!!! hahaha!!! ahh Hayoungie stop that. hahaha!!!" Naeun said laughing, trying to steady Hayoung's hand.

"that is your punishment for calling Haeun heavy." she said smirking while Naeun try to catch her breath from too much laughing.

"right baby.?" she asks Haeun giving her a wink.

"yesh mama." Haeun said yawning, stretching her hand up.

"Haeun is sweepy." she added extending her arm up for her to carry her in her arms.

"said goodnight to your mommy, first." she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter