16-Remember The Love

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

i'm here in my classroom waiting for our teacher.

i was really bored, i am not the type of student to go to school this early but my mom have force me, so instead of hearing her nagged about it i just went here with a heavy heart.

leaving my game console. I don't usually go anywhere i always go home after class and be in my room to played games.

mom said i had a girlfriend before but she didn't mention who she is. She was the one who use to nagged me about it. And the thing that confuses me is i always obey her when she told me to stop gaming.

 

 

CLASSROOM

so now i'm here, hearing their nonsensical chit chat.

"Hey have you heard we got a new classmate? She came from a prestigious school." My classmate Jinhwan said. With his eyes sparkling.

'Tsk if i know he has already got a plan to flirt with her and get into her pants.' I mutter with disdain.

i don't hate him. I just hate hate hate him to the max, if that makes sense. He was the one who broke my best friend heart two months ago, if it's not for Namjoo i would have totally break this scumbag bones.

whatever i'm not gonna intervene. I just hope that the girl is smart enough to know if someone gonna play with her.

"And i heard she is pretty too, i bet she had experience." I heard Naeun spoke, i looked at her way and saw her smirking, she was looking on my way.

Naeun is a playgirl. She is nice before to me but now she is cold towards me i don't even know why.

i am just puzzled as to why she acts that way to me. Whatever. I don't even care. Fine maybe a little.

'If i know she is already having her wild fantasies in her mind with the way she smirked and her lips. Tsk tsk.' I rolled my eyes at her and divert my eyes to my phone.

"Do you have a problem Hayoung?!" I heard her voice again. Naeun is known to bed anyone she has eyes for, that's what the rumor about her. I just don't get why she would waste her life like that. She could be in a decent relationship but she chooses to be like that. it's her life anyway. 

i turned to looked at her again and she was glaring at me.

'What's her problem?' I asked myself and hold her stare.

"Nothing Naeun. Why would i have a problem. Do you have a problem with it?" I asked back in a calm tone.

she sigh before turning around walking away without looking at me.

see she's really rude when it comes to me. I don't understand what her problem with me. She began acting like that when she saw me and her cousin talking with each other. I know she doesn't like me but i just don't understand what her reason is..

it's like i have sinned her way before, but i don't really know her, and i don't care about her capades neither.

i shake my head to stop focusing my attention on Naeun, i don't hate her though i just don't like how she hates me without a valid reason and in fact i have a tiny little crush on her there is just something about her making my heart skip.. But i am still loyal to my first love even though i forgot what she looks like, mom said i lost my memory because of that accident.

i put my headphone and began to block anyone noise, and just focus on my playlist.

i didn't know i have fallen asleep.when i felt someone tap me on my shoulder.

"Mrs. Kyo is here now, you know how she is when she caught someone is sleeping in her class." Hani explained smiling.

"And our new classmate is there with Mrs. Kyo." She added pointing to where Mrs. Kyo is.

i smiled at her grateful then sits properly.

i looked at where Mrs. Kyo is, and saw a familiar face standing beside her.

"No way!!" I yelled excitedly seeing Joy there.

The whole class looks at me weirdly including Naeun who diverts her eyes quickly when our eyes met.

Joy who had her eyes on Mrs. Kyo turns her head to where i am, when she saw me her eyes lit up and smile widely.

"Babe!!" She yelled walking quickly towards me.

'Oh .' I mutter in horror when i saw everyone in the room with their mouth hanging agape. Joy knows i hate it, when she called me that. And she still does it.. she really likes to call me that just to tease me.

that's why everyone who knows us thought we are a couple, but we are not. We are just close and comfortable with each other.

Joy knows i have my first love, but the thing is i don't know how she looks like neither Joy. I only got to remember her voice and it's quite similar with Naeun but sadly i never know or maybe i have forgotten what she looks like.

Joy hugged me when she stands in front of me. I missed her so much. It's been a year since we have seen each other but we always talk on the phone to be there for each other..

i felt like someone is shooting me with daggers, When Joy hugs me. I only knows the two of them who would do that. That two person who express their lusting i mean liking towards Joy.

i looked at where Jinhwan and he seems cool with it. So i stealthy glance at Naeun who is shooting me daggers with her eyes.

'She must really like Joy this much.' I sigh and whisper into Joy's ear.

"I think you got someone's attention." I told her. She looks at me confusedly then lean in to whisper something but still hugging me at the same time.

"I can't cheat on my girlfriend, ya know she is a jealous type." She whisper and it's my turned to get confused.

"Wait yo---" i got cut off when Naeun spoke.

"Could you two please stop flirting inside the room. We are having our class now." She said her voice seems annoyed.

'Oh wow, i forgot that she has a crush on Joy.' I thought sitting down while Joy sits beside me.

"Perfect now that everyone is sitting we will began our class. And Ms. Park welcome to our classroom." Mrs. Kyo said giving Joy a smile.

I was lost in my own thought the entire class, i can barely focus on what my teacher is saying.

the bell rang indicating our class dismissal. Maybe i should clarify things with Naeun. I sigh before getting my bag.

"What is your problem babe?" I heard Joy's voice concerned.

"Nothing Joy it's just that-- i'm hungry." I lied hoping she'll believe it.

"Then Come on, let's go grab something to eat. I'll treat you. And you'll going to show me the whole school." She said grabbing my hands.

 

We are having our lunch here in the cafeteria, as usual Joy being her cheerful self didn't even notice that Naeun is staring at her across our table, she is busy eating her salad.

"I think that girl really likes you.." Joy commented after swallowing her food.

'What is she even talking about? Are we even in the same planet?' I thought looking at her confusedly.

"Ha ha ha! Nice joke Joy, now next." I fake a laughed.

she hit me in my right arm. "No, seriously that girl must really like you." She still insisted with her theory.

"Okay, but please stopped hitting me. You are such an abusive girlfriend." I teased making her smirked.

'Oh no. I know that smirked. And it's scream a bad idea a really really bad idea.' I thought trying to escape her but too late.

she grabs my right hand and fake kissed me. To everyone who saw it would thinks that it was a real kiss.

'Blagg.' I heard a loud noise coming from across the table.

i looked at that way to see Naeun is fuming. Her fist connects with the table. She must really have punched it hard.

she glared at me before walking out the cafeteria. I excused myself to Joy and when to find her.

i searched everywhere for her, thank god i have found her.

NAEUN POV

 

i really tried to forgot Hayoung but the second times i saw her in this school on her first day, my feelings for her came back. The wall i built crumbles down just like that.

i tried hating her for what she done to me but my heart does the opposite.

and then it makes  my blood boil seeing her kissing someone infront of me. So i went here to the rooftop.

i thought i could make her jealous but she doesn't even gave a damn to me. I am wondering on how she acts like it is her first time seeing me here. I sigh maybe she finally moved on after she cheated on me.

i heard some footstep coming here. I stealthy glance to the stair and saw her catching her breath, i diverted my eyes to the beautiful views i had infront so she won't notice that i've stared at her.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked without sparing her a glance.

she nervously walks slowly towards me. "I came to talked to you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter