17-My Heart

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

Why can't we become normal lovers that can show everyone our love towards each other?

why we have to hide it and be scared when someone finds it out?

it is because we are a celebrity? But we are still an ordinary people who had emotions to fall in love.

FLASHBACK

the CEO called us to tell us something. "Do you know why the CEO called us? And why it's just the two of us?" Hayoung asked me holding my hand.

"I don't know Hayoungie. He just texted me that he needed to tell us something." I replied.

i looked at her, and she seems so nervous. "But why am i nervous?" She asked her palms become sweaty.

"It's normal. It's the first time he called us, without our members. just the two of us. But don't worry. I'll be here for you." I told her kissing her cheeks.

we knock on the door before entering his office.

he looked at us, then to our interwine hands. "I called the two of you. Because of the news i get. Is it true that you two are in a relationship?" He asked sternly making us flinched.

I gulped this is not what i expected. I know that this is bound to happened but not like this.

"Yes, we are." I heard Hayoung's serious tone.

"Is that so? Then you have to tone it down, some of your fans noticed how gay you are to each other. Someone suggested to me that you have to broke up but I don't want to do it. That's why i am advising you." CEO told us, his eyes seems disappointed.

"The other company suggested to me to release a dating rumor. I nearly agree but i thought of what your reaction would be. So i told him that i will contact him about it." He added. Making me squint my eyes.

'They didn't even notice that we are in relationship for three years. As if i allow you to break us up, and allow you releasing a fake statement of a dating rumor.' Hayoung mumble.

i elbowed her. She narrowed her eyes to me. And mouthed 'it's true.'

i shake my heads. "I already told Chorong and Bomi about this.. but they are still hard headed.. i hope you won't be like them. I'm glad that Eunji and Namjoo are not dating." He sighed.

'Well that's what you thought.' I whisper.

"You have to go now. You still have some events to go." He said. We just bowed and went out of his office.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Are you alright Hayoungie?" I ask concernly. She didn't talked after we went out of CEO office.

"I'm not." She deadpanned after ten seconds. "I guess we have to be more subtle. I just don't want anyone to separate us. We have been in a lot of situation worst than this, but we overcome it." She sighed then hugs me.

"Let's stay like this in a minute because i can't do this when we are outside." She added kissing my forehead.

 

Manager oppa wants to talked to Hayoung letting me first in. The other members were busy entertaining our fans.

We arrived at the event Hayoung keeps on avoiding eye contact with me, she don't even want to be near in my vicinity.

'What happened?' I mouthed confusedly when i got a hold of her stare.

she shakes her head and when to entertained some fans.

i sighed i guess i need to wait until later. I wasn't in the mood today. I tried sending Hayoung some text messages to asked if she is okay, but she didn't reply any of it.

i side glance her way, and saw her giggling with Namjoo.

i admit that i am still jealous when they are together more likely because some fans ship them.

Eunji unnie who was busy fixing something halt in her movement and watched the maknaes.

i observed her feature, she scrunch her nose then went back to what she is doing.

Bomi unnie who was laughing with the fans when to Hayoung and tried leading her to where i am.

Hayoung just smile but stop behind Namjoo passing me by.

'Is she doing this because she wants us to be subtle? Or there is more to it?' I thought looking at her.

but she is avoiding me on purpose. I take a deep breath, before asking Chorong unnie if i can excuse myself. She nods and i went to the washroom.

i stand in front of the washstand and looked in the mirror. I saw a tear coming out from my left eye.

i was quite hurt that Hayoung is acting cold again towards me.

i heard the door open but i didn't spare any glance to who just came in.

i felt someone snaking their arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry Naeunie." I heard the familiar voice said.

I smile weakly. And lean in to her embraced.

"Why are you acting weird today? What did manager oppa said to you?" I asked instead putting my hands on top of hers.

she took a deep breath before speaking. "Manager oppa wanted us to break up. I argue with him and having a heated discussion. He warns me that i w---" she replied but stopping and sentence.

"What? He warns you that you what?" I asked impatiently. Glancing at her.

"Nothing Naeunie. I wanted you to know that i am doing this to protect you." She said kissing my nape.

"Alright. I'll believe you." I said but still unconvinced. I think she is hiding something.

i was lost in my own thought when i felt her lips connected to mine.

she is moving her lips passionately making me move mine in sync with her.

she stop kissing me and turn me around to face her.

"I love you forever Naeunie. I hope you know that." She said before capturing my lips again.

Her lips travelled down my neck. I kept bitting my lips to stop myself from .

"Ha-Hayoung." I moaned shamelessly tilting my head to give her more access.

her hands started to roam my body, i didn't have a courage to stop her.

because in the first place i want this. I want her to claim me as exclusively her.

i was at bliss. When suddenly she stop what she is doing.

"I am sorry Naeunie." She apologized again. Her hands that was caressing my are now on my shoulder.

the lips that was on my neck are now gone.

"Don't think that i don't want you, because god i do.. i have been wanting this for a long time.. but i can't do this to you here in a public place. I don't want anyone hearing you moaned because i only want to be the one listening to it. I want it to be special because we are both ready not because we are both ." She explained making me blushed when she said the part.

I smile, i'm grateful that even though she is younger than me she thinks like a mature one, and that's one of the trait i like about her.

"You good to go?" She asked fixing my clothes and hair. She kissed me on my forehead.

"Yes. But please don't avoid me anymore. Okay?" I told her.

She nods her head then hugs me. "I won't. I hate seeing you get hurt and sad." She whisper.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter