24-Your Eyes

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

we were playing games, it was our 8th anniversary fanmeeting ..

we even shoot our mv for our fansong in Jeju..

i can't tell you what happened there because it's only for me and Hayoungie to know and for you to find out..

that's why we are subtle clinging to each other..

i don't know if it subtle to you guys..

but i grab every chance i get to touch or hug Hayoungie.. if only i could kiss her where no one could judge us..

anyway so it was my turn to play my opponent is my girlfriend..

her team mates are Bomi unnie and Namjoo ah.

while my team mates are Chorong unnie and Eunji unnie..

her team mates already lost to my team mates..

so we were next..

Hayoung was busy flipping the square box to their team colors and i was just standing there and stare at her..

 After some time i got an idea and smirked..

i taunt her but she didn't even bat her eye lashes to me..

call it what you want but i want my girlfriend's attention to me 24/7..

so i decided to get one and run away from her..

well i did it because i don't want her to win and second because she was ignoring me..

i know she was chasing after me and in a matter of minutes her hands where holding me it was like she is hugging me..

she even accidentally touched my ..

but i know it wasn't accidental because i saw her smirked devilishly on my peripheral vision..

so i let that one go and run away from her to get another one..

i ran away from her again, she glared at me before going after me..

"Give that to me unnie.." she said in a low voice..

i only smiled but still not giving her what she needs..

"I will punish you later.." she huskily added before crouching down flipping the square box..

after she finished flipping everything in the floor to blue she looks at me daring me to drop it..

i am still holding it, when it's time up.. that was just the time i drop it..

i saw her sighed..

At least she is not mad at me, because i saw her smile and laugh with her team mates..

I wonder what punishment she'll give me?

 

~~~

 

 

we already finished our fanmeeting and bid farewell to our fans..

Chorong unnie leads us to our car where manager oppa is waiting for us..

I intentionally seat beside her who is busy playing games on her phone and didn't even acknowledge my presense..

i pouted, i wanted to sulk but i have a fault anyway..

i expertly sneak a glance on her phone and saw that she was looking at our pictures,  i blushed when i saw her smile lovingly..

but why is she not acknowledging me? Is this her punishment? 

"No Naeunie, this is not yet your punishment.." i glanced at her to see she was staring at me with her evil smile, Before  turning back to her phone..

i gulped..

'Oh no.. i am in a big trouble..' i thought scared..

"Chorong Unnie, can i actually third wheel on your date with Bomi unnie? I promise i will behave.." i asked desperately..

She smile apologitecally.. "sorry Naeun ah, Hayoung ah already bribe us with this chicken feet.." Chorong unnie replied softly holding the chicken feet up to show me..

"How about you Eunji unnie, Namjoo ah?" I asked them..

"Sorry Naeun unnie. Hayoung ah give us a movie ticket ahead.. we didn't know it was a bribe.." Namjoo apologized..

"But it was not a bribe.." i heard her murmur beside me..

I have to contain my laugh though..

"No it's okay.. whatever happens t--" i got cut off by her..

"Oh come on Naeunie, it's not like i'm going to kill you.." she frustratedly look at me..

I heard my members laughed loudly hearing it..

"I will just make you watch that horror movie that scares you to the bone.." she added with a serious tone..

"Okay guys, we already arrived.. goodluck to you Naeun ah.." Chorong unnie informed us..

"Yeah goodluck Naeun ah.." Bomi unnie said tapping my shoulder..

"Goodluck unnie.." Namjoo offered me a smile..

"Goodluck Naeun ah.." Eunji said then glance at Hayoung who just wave at them with a frown in her face..

we get out of our car and went seperate ways..

Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie went to have their date same with Eunji unnie and Namjoo ah..

I am jealous of them because me and Hayoungie would be here stuck in our dorm.

i glanced at my girlfriend to see her talking on her phone..

'Who is she talking to?' I thought trying my best not to be jealous..

She looks at me then bid her farewell to whoever it is..

she holds my right hand and interwine it before leading me inside our dorm..

 

----

 

Now we are inside our dorm, i am in my room changing, i am quite jumpy what if Hayoungie scares me..

i heard a knock on my door making me jump a little..

"come in.." i said while i put a t shirt on..

"Aren't you going to punish me?" I asked confused when i saw  her wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter