14- Confession

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

"Where is Hayoungie?" I ask when i arrived at our meeting place, my members are all here except for our giant maknae.

"She said she's going to be late." Chorong unnie replied without lifting her head up, she was busy reading the document.

"Have a sit Naeun ah. She'll be here any minutes now." Bomi unnie smile pointing her left hand to the chair beside Namjoo. I smile to her before sitting.

"As you know about why we gather here. The CEO wanted us to be prepared for another comeback. He wants us to do great that is why we are meeting with the composer and dance instructor now." Chorong unnie spoke gently looking to each of us. We nod our heads toward her.

the door open slowly. Revealing our maknae who walks in, "sorry unnie i am late." She said taking a sit in front of me.

i smile to her and she smiles back. "What is Sunbin doing out there?" Eunji unnie ask looking outside through the glass wall.

"She is waiting for me, i told her to come inside, but she declines it and that she just wait for me outside." Hayoung answered smiling when she looks outside to where Sunbin is.

"You were with her?" I ask her curiously, she nods her head then smiles at me.

"Are you two going on a date?" Bomi unnie ask excitedly side glancing me. 'This unnie, just because she knows my feelings for our maknae she can freely tease me like that.' I thought rolling my eyes at her.

she just stick her tongue out in revenged. I don't want to hear what her answer is but i know i can't escape it this time.

If i tell them i need to use the wash room Bomi unnie will denied my alibi, and they become suspicious about me. I heard her softly chuckle, making me frown.

'Does Sunbin makes her this happy?' I mutter we are okay now and i don't avoid her like i do before. I admitted i am jealous because she always spend time with her and forgot my existence, but i am fine i am not really hurt. I mean it's my fault anyway i was the one who was avoids her before.

FLASHBACK

we are in the practice room goofing around because our dance instructor didn't arrive yet. I felt someone putting their arm on my shoulder, i looked up to see it was Hayoungie.

"Eunji unnie is really strong, even Chorong unnie couldn't stop her." She laughed freely. I blushed with our proximity.

"Rong Unnie!! Bomi unnie's behind you!!" She shouts making me cover my ears. She chuckle when she saw me glaring at her.

"It doesn't suit you Naeun unnie." She said stretching my face to make it look like i am smiling. "There you are. You are even more beautiful.." she commented making me blush.

I slap her hand away and pretended to get mad at her. She comes closer and gave me a hug. "Sorry unnie for making you mad, but i am not sorry for telling you that you are beautiful." She said sincerely before breaking off the hugs and join forces with Chorong unnie. 'I should not be feeling this.' I thought clutching my heart and looking at her direction.

the next morning we had our usual breakfast i am thankful that i woke up early than Hayoungie.

So i have my breakfast quietly with Namjoo and Eunji unnie but i was wrong when i saw her coming out of her room.

I pretended that someone is calling me in my phone, so i get up from the chair and bring my foods with me. "Hello, yeah. I'll be there in an hour. Yes see you there." I said walking to my room.

"Good morning unnie, how sweet of your boyfriend to call you early in the morning." She greeted sleepily and walks like a zombie towards the kitchen..

"good morning too Hayoungie.." i greeted her back but i didn't bother to correct her with the phone call. I slowly open the door to my room and enter, closing it when i am inside.

I took a deep breath before putting my phone to my bed. 'What the heck was that.' I thought shaking my head. i took a shower, after that i put some casual clothing.

i went out my room to bid goodbye to my members. I saw Hayoung talking to her phone. "Unnie, i am going out to meet my friend." I said hugging them. I side glances Hayoung and seems like she is still busy on her phone, before walking out the dorm.

"Calm yourself Naeun ah, why don't you sit? You are making me dizzy." Kevin said massaging his temples. I sigh before taking a sit. "I am so doom, how could i not corrected her. Now she thinks i am dating someone." I said defeatedly.

"Why not stick to your plan? See, if she'll get jealous." He suggested smirking at his own idea.

"How can i even do that? She knows all my male friends, and what if it doesn't work? Then I would totally going to lose her and embarassed myself." I sigh knowing that my speculation is going to be right.

He taps my shoulder making me stare at him. "I'll pretend to be your boyfriend, but in one condition. You'll supply me a make up for 5 months. And find me a hot and handsome guy to date. Deal?" He suggested showing me his hand.

"Fine i'll do it. But you need to help me with Hayoungie." I said taking his hand. "Deal, be glad i am gay or else i am going to be your rival in winning hayoung's heart." He continued curving his lips upward.

"And beside you almost out yourself, like telling how pretty she is with or without make up, saying that you like her the most, getting a couple rings and told her it's a roomate ring like hello who would believe that, the thing you said 'Hayoung ah my hand only have our ring' i don't know if it just a fan service but now i confirm it was real because your getting gay for her, then when she said her ideal type is a person that only looks at her and when i rewatch your old video i see you only looks at her but sometimes you do it stealthy and telling her cute when she sleeps like she should be freak out because you creepily stare at her when she---" he didn't finished what he said because i whack him in his head.

"I am not creepy..!" I said defensively not protesting with half of what he said because it's true. "Beside i'm telling the truth she is really cute, when she sleep." I mumble smiling  at the thought, remembering the moment i can openly stare at her when she sleeps.

"There's your creepy look again.. you are a creep with that smile, Hayoungie sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter