22-Secret Date

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's about time you asked me out unnie, i thought i was going to die of old age before you actually ask me.." a smirking Hayoung said to a blushing Naeun...

 

"Hmm yeah... i was waiting for a right moment to ask you out but i guess it didn't happened.." Naeun replied keeping her head low in embarassment...

 

They are in a restaurant where it was quiet with only slight bouts of chattering of here and there, giving the place an intimate feel to  it..

 

They are occupying the circular table that are place in the far corner of the little restaurants, out of immediate view of all incoming customers..

 

It was perfect for the duo who had spend their times being private about their lives..

 

It was well a lil bit cozy enough to be the  perfect first date location..

 

The silence between them stretched for a moment before Hayoung replied to Naeun's earlier statement..

"Yeah.. i know that unnie.. sorry for exaggerating.." Hayoung told her..

Hayoung reached for Naeun's hand and gave her a smile..

"I am actually grateful that you have ask me out on a date, out of all people Naeunie.." Hayoung added..

Naeun smile can lit up the entire room hearing Hayoung's word,  Hayoung allowed her smile to get wider seeing Naeun's expression..

 

"Oh hey guys.. what are you doing here?" The two girls were startled out of their moment by the very familiar voice of Jung Ilhoon, immediately breaking the connection between their interwined hands...

 

"Oh hey! Ilhoon oppa..." Naeun's voice was filled with fake innocence and enthusiasm, however, Ilhoon didn't seems to pick up on it..

 

"We were just, you know talking about... the new concept for our next comeback.. weren't we Hayoung ah?" Naeun looked pointedly at Hayoung, who was desperately withholding the urge to shouts at Ilhoon to go away...

 

"Yeah, sure unnie.. That's what we are doing here.." despite the obvious sarcasm behind Hayoung's word and the mischievous grin on her face, Ilhoon seems to buy the excused..

 

"Right, right, that is coo, i am going to look forward about it.." Ilhoon replied grinning.. it was only then Naeun noticed the girl standing beside him. Seeming to pick up on his bestfriend look he began to explain..

 

 

"Oh Naeun ah, Hayoung ah. This is Yeojin. She is my date.." Ilhoon finished with a proud smile..

 

Naeun just nodded rather awkwardly and greeted the mystery girl..

 

"Anyway, i better get this fine lady home.. See yah Naeun ah, Hayoung ah." He bid before leaving them..

 

When the two walked away, Naeun let out a sigh of relief. Since this was hers and Hayoung's first date..

 

They agreed to not tell anyone about it just yet in case it didn't work out...

 

"Wow.. that was kinda awkward..." Naeun blurted out..

 

"Yeah kinda, so Naeunie.... tell me what's your favorite song right now? And If you say anything by Btob, i will leave..." Hayoung said raising her eyebrows..

 

Naeun laughed awkwardly feeling embarrassed..

 

"Uh... actually it's gone not around any longer.. ever since we sang it at our pink paradise concert, i have sort of fell in love with the song.." Naeun answered with a small smile..

 

Hayoung smirked hearing it..

 

"What about you Hayoungie?" Naeun asked back..

 

"Mmmm... i have a lot of favorites, if i tell you now.. we will still be here stuck until the next day.. i've got a long list of it.." Hayoung replied winking at her...

 

The two shared a quiet laugh to themselves, finding whatever awkwardness that had been present at the start of the date completely vanished...

 

"Naeunie... i am glad you..." however, before Hayoung could complete her sentence, a very familiar face greeted them from the doorway...

 

"Hayoung ah!! Hi Naeun unnie!!" A flash of brown hair greeted before Jung Yerin launched herself at Hayoung, somehow Hayoung managed to catch her same age friend....

 

"Hey Yerin ah. our table is ready over here..." a girl said from behind them...

 

Hayoung and Naeun were both slightly surprised to see Park Soyoung from Red Velvet standing awkwardly behind Yerin, hands shoved deep into her pockets wearing a shy smile...

 

"Hi Hayoung ah, hi Naeun unnie.." Joy greeted gleefully seeing the two..

"i didn't know it was you Hayoung ah that Yennie's hugging.." she added with relief, waving her hands to them, she give her same age friend Hayoung a hug too before detaching herself from her...

 

"Hi Yerin ah, Joy ah.. what are you guys doing here?" Hayoung asked curiously to her same age friends...

 

 

Joy happily giggled to herself as she clung onto the arm of a blushing Yerin..

 

"We are on a date.. f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter