9-Forever

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun was walking at the street texting with a coffee in her left hand, she didn't see someone walks in front of her when she hears.

"watch where you are going miss. ouch that's hot." a tall girl said when she clumsily bump onto her, staining her shirt with her coffee.

it was too late when she looks at her way, seeing a girl who was trying to endure the pain.

'she is pretty tall and pretty.' she thought lost in her world.

"hey miss do you have an extra t-shirt?" the tall girl asked looking at her, snapping her finger infront of her face.

"uh huh? oh sorry what did you say?" she asked back staring at the girl's lips.

"i said if you have an extra t-shirt." the tall girl said emphasizing the words.

"i do have, come on follow me miss." she said walking to where her car is.

"call me Hayoung, and don't worry i'll return your shirt back to you." Hayoung said behind her.

"no need to Hayoung-shi, and i'm Naeun. you can have it. and i'm sorry for bumping into you, and for spilling my coffee." she said apologizing looking anywhere but her, biting her lips.

 

"nah, you have to pay me for it." Hayoung said bluntly, brows furrowing.

"w-what? how much it is then?" she asked in a quiet tone.

Hayoung had her thinking face and her eyes lights up when an idea pop on her mind.

"date me for seven days, and after that, i won't bug you. with this coffee incidents, and don't try to reject it i know where you  live." Hayoung said intimidating her trying to hide her smirk.

"but it is our first time meeting, and i don't know how it is to date a girl." she explained frowning to the idea.

Hayoung pouted and began stomping her feet.

"that's not fair." Hayoung said not giving a care if people would see her act like a kid.

'aww cute.' she thought smiling. Hayoung looks at her way and caught her smiling.

"what are you smiling at Naeun-shi?" she asked crossing her arms and scowling to her.

"nothing i just find you adorable." she slips up and got surprised by it, she mask it by coughing lightly, Hayoung only blush.

"fine, i'll be the one to date you for seven days then, don't try to hide from me." Hayoung said warningly and starts to walk away.

"where are you going?" she asked when she sees Hayoung retreating back.

"i'm going to the comfort room to change. why wanna see me topless?" Hayoung answered turning her back to her, with her brows rising up and down, teasing her the last part.

"no!!" she said immediately face turning bright red.

"i was just joking Naeun ah, lighten up. anyway see you later at 7pm, dress casually." Hayoung said smiling to her, waving her hand before walking away.

"what did i brought myself into, atleast i have a pretty date later." she whispered before entering her car.

it was 7pm when she was at the living room checking herself for one last time when she heard the door bell rings, she walks through the door to find Hayoung wearing black slacks.

"hi, are you ready for our date now?" Hayoung asked casually offering her hand. she tooks it before answering her.

"i think i am. it's my first time to have a date with a girl so i'm quite antsy." she said nervously staring at Hayoung.

"don't be nervous, i know you'll enjoy this." Hayoung said giving her a smile. she smiles back and they walk to where Hayoung's car is.

they arrived at the park where she saw a table for two with a candle set.

"thanks Bomi unnie for your help." she heard Hayoung talk and high five a girl.

"your welcome Hayoung ah. enjoy your date." Bomi said giving them a warm smile. though she is not used to date a girl she slowly lighten up. and learn that Hayoung is such a caring and loving person.

she is comfortable now with Hayoung talking about their life.

on their seven date they spend it on her apartment watching movies and cooked dinner. she ask Hayoung if she wanted her to be her girlfriend. Hayoung was surprised and joke.

"you can't resist my charms, that's why you're the one who ask me." Hayoung said with a smile on her face, she pouts when Hayoung didn't answer her question, and Hayoung got alarm seeing it.

"ofcourse i wanted you to be my girlfriend, i wouldn't ask you for seven dates if i don't want too." Hayoung added kissing her forehead.

"yay you're my girlfriend now!!!" Hayoung shouted hugging her.

"you're too loud Hayoung ah." she said laughing and hugs Hayoung anyway.

it was now their fourteen monthsary, her and Hayoung are going on a date, she went to the resto were their second date happen, it was her favorite resto. 

she was early than Hayoung, she is sitting at the table waiting for Hayoung to arrive, it was getting late, Hayoung supposed to be there with her, she is su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter