31-Unexpected

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"Hayoungie, are you ready to go yet?" Naeun called back into the bedroom as she pulled on her heels.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming unnie." Hayoung groaned.

"What's wrong with you Hayoungie? Aren't you excited to see the girls? we haven't all been together in what, 3 years. You seemed thrilled when I first told you about it." Naeun asked gently.

They were supposed to meet up with the rest of the former Apink members tonight.

Naeun had organized a reunion on what would be the 4th Anniversary of their big and last concert together.

After Apink disbanded everyone had kind of gone their own separate ways and while they still kept in touch, Naeun was right that all of them hadn't been together in over 4 years.

They of course saw Chorong all the time and
Hayoung had gone on a few coffee dates with various members of Apink since their disbandment.

But there was something about all being together again that gave Hayoung butterflies.

"I was thrilled, until I realized I'd be going with
you Naeun unnie." Hayoung confessed.

"God Hayoungie, you certainly know how to make your girlfriend of 3 years feel good." Naeun scoffed.

"Oh unnie, sorry." Hayoung  apologized, she could sense the hurt in her voice.

"I didn't mean it like that." She added as she took her girlfriend's hands in hers, and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I just meant we haven't told any of them about us Naeunie, and I just don't know if I'm ready for their reactions." Hayoung had been dating Naeun ever since the older girl drunkenly kissed her in a bar bathroom a few years prior.

Naeun had travel in so many places after disbandment to continue modeling, and then got a modeling job less than 15 minutes from Play M.

Hayoung didn't hang out with her much, but Chorong occasionally included her in their plans and they'd had coffee a few times.

On one of the nights Naeun came out with Hayoung, Namjoo, Eunji, Bomi and Chorong to the bar, Naeun had a few too many to drink.

Hayoung figured she needed the alcohol after spending all week within close proximity of screaming people.

When she excused herself to go to the bathroom she had no idea the older girl was
following her.

Naeun slurred something about her piercing actually being kind of hot and Hayoung knew Naeun have been wanting it.

The next thing Hayoung knew the older girl's tongue was in , and very much to her surprise she didn't immediately push her off.

She asked the older girl to dinner and was shocked that she not only accepted, but actually remembered and didn't flip out the next day.

They had been dating ever since, and moved in together 1 year later.

Much to Hayoung's surprise they worked pretty well together.

Being just the two of them and not with the other members around.

Hayoung figured she balanced the Timid, Shy, Calm and Quiet girl.

Naeun offered her the kind of structure and support in her life that she needed.

"You're not ashamed of me are you Hayoungie?" Naeun asks sadly.

"No, no, nothing like that unnie, it's just you know how those girls are..." Hayoung mumbled.

"Crazy." Naeun offered, causing the younger girl to smile for the first time since she made her way to the front door.

"Well, we might as well get going unnie, not showing up means the crazies will show up here." Hayoung smirked.

Naeun had been holding Hayoung's hand on their walk there, but as they neared the door to the restaurant she dropped it.

"I assume you want to tell them first and not just walk in together." Naeun looked at her girlfriend, waiting for a decision.

When Hayoung nodded, Naeun walked away ahead of her and through the door.

Hayoung took a deep breath; she didn't know why she was so nervous about revealing her relationship to her former members.

As crazy as it was the girl she once share secrets and worries with on a daily basis made her happier than she'd ever been.

Hayoung had wasted so much time dating Byungchan and then a string of Play M's most eligible dorks, getting bored and/or annoyed with all of them within a matter of months.

Eunji often joked that she should just start dating women if she hated all the guys so much.

But Hayoung figured that If you date a few toads and you'll eventually find a prince.

Chorong just laughed when Naeun and Hayoung told her over coffee that they were seeing each other.

"You were meant to be." the former Leader had told them.

"Hayoung ah!" Namjoo called across the restaurant.

"Glad you could finally make it Hayoung ah." Bomi joked, nudging the younger girl in the arm.

"Now we are complete." Eunji said with a smile.

Hayoung had stood outside for 10 minutes waiting for Naeun to get settled with the group.

The rest of the members were all already assembled when Hayoung finally came
inside.

"Hey unnies!" Hayoung greeted, the fond
memories of her time with the Apink members flooding back instantly.

Hayoung sat down in the empty seat next in between Naeun and Chorong, figuring Naeun had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter