20-Take My Hand

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

I was changing my clothes when my phone rings...

i pick it up, and answer the call..

"Hello?" I ask unsurely...

"Hayoungie.. are you free to meet me today?" The voice on the other line ask...

"Naeunie, i am sorry.. but i got to meet Yerin and Joy today for a house building project, i hope you understand..." i replied apologitecally...

"Is that so? be careful Hayoungie.. i understand it, i have a schedule too, but i want to see you.. i will be there in any minutes..." she said hanging up..

"Eh what's with Naeunie?" I ask confusedly to no one..

i decided to go to the living room and wait for her there..

i was sitting on the couch when my phone beeps indicating i have a message, i open it and saw it was from Yerin saying she is on her way to meet Joy..

"Okay.. meet you there.. i still need to wait for someone before going there.." i replied sending my message..

my mom came from the kitchen and ask me where i am going.. i told her that i am going to meet Yerin and Joy to help in a house project..

"By the way, i saw Naeun ah outside.. i thought you are going on a date with her?" My mom ask confusedly..

'Naeunie is already here..' i thought getting up to meet her..

"Ah.. no mom.. i wish we could, but i already promised to Joy and Yerin that i will  go with them.. Naeunie understand it, so she came to see me before i go meet the two.." i replied passing by her..

"Excuse me mom i will just go fetch her..." i added before walking to the entrance..

i saw Naeunie parking her car...

"Naeunie!?" I called out waving at her, while walking to where she is...

"Hi babe..." she smile, reaching for my hand...

we walked hand in hand going inside the house..

i noticed she was carrying a bag.. "what was that for Naeunie?" I pointed to the bag with a confused looks..

she smile.. "you have to wear this.." she gives me the bag..

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I ask again but nevertheless i reach for the bag...

I am wearing a white shirt and blue jeans...

"Nothing Hayoungie... it just you look goods with my clothes..." she answer looking at me from head to toe...

I smile... i mean i can't argue with that...

i look inside the bag, to see a black top and an adidas legging or what..

i went to the bathroom to change..

after ten minutes i went out of the bathroom.. 

She was looking at me from head to toe then shakes her head..

"That top is to revealing..." she mumble, removing her black hoodie..

"Wear this.. i don't want anyone oggling at you.." she said, offering me her hoodie...

she was wearing a yellow shirt that so familiar to me, i guess it wasn't just me who looks good with her clothes but also she looks good in my clothes too..

"Thanks, Naeunie... i am actually feeling cold with this top..." i smile sheepishly, reaching for her hoodie and wear it...

i saw her get my black jacket and wear it.. she really likes black, sometimes when she wears black she wants me to have something black in my outfit too..

she said it because she wants us to have matching black outfit..

"come on, i will walk you outside.. i am sorry if i cannot drop you off, i have to be in the meeting place now, i just came here to see you before i go to my solo schedule.." she explain apologitecally..

i nod my head in understanding... "it's alright Naeunie, i understand.. i am just glad that you came.. i guess i won't be missing you that much..." i chuckle seeing her reaction..

i peck her lips lightly teasing her, she pouts and points to her lips..

"more..." she said curtly...

i obeyed and kiss her passionately... we are kissing there for i don't know how long... when i heard someone fake coughing at our left side...

i peck her lips for one last time, before pulling myself from her..

we turn our heard to where the person is, only to find my mom smirking at us...

Naeunie was so embarrassed that she was hiding her face on my shoulder...

"don't worry, let's just pretend i didn't see anything..." mom wink, giving me my bag and Naeunie a lunch box...

"you two be careful and enjoy your day..." mom said giving us hug...

we bid our goodbye and went out the house...

"who are you texting?" she inquire when she saw me with my phone..

she has the tendency to get jealous when she doesn't know the person i am texting..

"manager oppa, i ask him to drop me to that place.. beside i cannot risk going alone without any disguise..." i answer giving her my precious smile..

she side hug me... 

"i will wait for manager oppa to come, i can't risk leaving you alone here... i will just took the short cut to my CF event.." she spoke softly, looking at our surrounding..

i smile to that, she is getting protective of me, she rarely shows that side of her.. 

"thanks Naeunie.. i appreciate it, i just hope that you won't get late on your CF events.." i nudge her, grinning wildly..

she giggle.. "if i get late, i just tell them that an eifel tower got a hold of me.." she tease, nudging me back..

"i am not that tall, you know..." i pout making her laugh...

"i was just teasing you babe.." she said messing my hair... i smile to her..

we heard someone honked at us..

i saw our car, i mean apink car park infront of us... i hug Naeunie, for one last time before going to where manager oppa is..

i took the shot gun seat, and look at the rearview mirror to see Naeunie getting in her car...

manager oppa step on the gas and drive away from there..

'i miss you <3' i send a text to Naeunie..

i know she can't read that now, because she has a habit to turned her phone off when she is driving..

"should i come pick you up later?" manager oppa spoke gently...

i side glance him.. "you don't have to oppa.. i think Yerin said that she will be dropping us home... " i said offering him smile..

he smiles back.. "okay.. just text us if you need a ride okay?" he replied concernly...

"i will oppa... you don't have to worry..." i assure her..

after an hour we finally arrived at our destination in POCHEON... "thanks for the ride oppa..." i said before getting out the car... i wave at him and he nods his head before driving away...

"WELCOME TO BUILD A HOUSE PROGRAM" i read the sign...

i search around to find Joy and Yerin...

"Hayoung ah!! here..." i heard a familiar voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter