19-Lucky

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

after their performance in MMA.. Naeun decided to watch their performance went they reached their dorm..

usually Naeun go to her home because she is missing her bed, but she wanted to spend more time with her members especially their maknae so she decided to stay with them..

she flop down on their couch watching some random shows when she heard her members voice..

"I Can't believe that Hayoung ah could do such thing.." Namjoo commented

"Yeah.. i didn't know that she had her choreo like that.." Chorong added..

"I wonder if Naeun ah knows about it? Because Hayoung ah keeps it a secret to us.. if we didn't watch our performance, we wouldn't know Hayoung ah did her y dance.." Bomi state glancing at Naeun..

NAEUN POV

i was busy watching some random shows on the tv when i heard my members voice..

they were talking about Hayoungie and our performance..

'What do i need to know? That i didn't know beforehand? Is there something i need to kmow?' I ask myself.. diverting my eyes from the tv to them..

meanwhile in the kitchen.. Eunji unnie louds voice echoing through the living room..

"You really did it ily.. you spread your legs infront of the crowd.. i am just glad that the stage is a bit dark or else the guys would have their .." Eunji unnie laugh saying it..

"Unnie!! Stop it!!" Hayoung whine...

'What are they talking though? Why i am not informed about what's happening on Hayoung's intro performance.. maybe i should watch our performance..' i sigh, slowly getting up from the couch..

i decided to go to my room, i know my members are looking at me.. so i glance at them but they all avoided my eyes..

'What's wrong with them?' I ask before completely disappearing into my room..

i get my laptop and flop into my bed and watch our performance... 

NO ONE POV

"She will be going to watch our performance right? She'll be going berserk any seconds now.. after watching what Hayoung ah did.." Bomi said nervously..

"I--i think so unnie.. Hayoung ah really surprises us with her intro performance.." Namjoo stutter..

"Last time she gets mad, it's really one of a hell.. i mean how could a sweet and a shy girl like Naeun become mad like that? Jeez Naeun really is something.." Bomi shrudder at the memory of Naeun getting mad..

Chorong is just listening to the two while her eyes fixed at the kitchen..

she saw Hayoung and Eunji walking out from the kitchen..

"Why are you guys huddled their in the corner?" Eunji ask confusedly, while Hayoung just shakes her head..

"We are talking about Hayoung ah intro performance---" but Namjoo got cut off when Eunji spoke..

"It's great right..? but she said she was uncomfortable with her outfit doing it.." Eunji spoke softly..

"Is it true Hayoung?" Chorong ask concernly..

"Yes unnie.. i was a little uncomfortable with it.. and beside i am worried on how Naeunie would react to it.. so that is why i hardly do it on our practice.." Hayoung answered lowering her head..

"Is your shoulder okay now unnie?" Hayoung ask concernly..

"Yes Hayoung ah.. it doesn't hurt anymore.. Oh so Naeun didn---" but Eunji got cut off when they heard Naeun called for Hayoung her voice seems scary..

"Oh my god?! This is it.. this is what i am scared about.. She is the second scariest member now after Chorong unnie..." Bomi freak out..

"What did you say Bomi ah?" Chorong ask in a timid voice..

"Nothing unnie.." Bomi answer quickly..

"What shall we do?" Namjoo ask worriedly

"I don't know Namjoo ah.. but we can only pray for her safety.." Eunji replied concernly...

"Oh my god?! She is glaring at us.." Bomi freaked out again..

"It Just mean that she want us to go.." Chorong confirm..

meanwhile Hayoung slowly walk to where Naeun is.. who is tapping her hand impatiently..

they all looked at their maknae and gulp...

"Do you think sh---" but Bomi got cut off by Chorong..

"Don't even start with it Bom ah.." Chorong reprimand Bomi..

"Come on... unless you want her to divert her anger to you.." Chorong added leading them out the dorm..

NAEUN POV

i was repositiong myself to sit comfortably in my bed..

Our performance starts so i focused my eyes without even blinking..

"Oh we did great..." i commented smiling.. seeing mine, Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie and Namjoo performance in our intro..

"What is wrong with Hayoungie's int---" i didn't got to finish what i wanted to say when i saw her spread her legs, making my mouth hang agape..

"Omo!!" I utter.. after a few seconds, recovering from the shocked cause by Hayoung's intro performance..

"Omo?! Why i didn't know about this? Why did she even do that? Why nobody told me about this.. She is wearing a short dress for god sake.." i freak out, as a series of question came next..

i moved my laptop closer, replaying Hayoung's performance pausing it second by second to see if those crowds seen something from her..

"aish.. why they zoom in to the crowds for only a second i can't see their reaction.." i mumble..

I am just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter