12-I Mean It

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

we are sleeping in her bed, when i woke up because of the dream i had. it was saturday night when i decided to sleep over at her apartment.

i was elated because i would be spending time with her. she lend me her pj's her favorite one.

now i am here just listening to her heartbeat, while looking at her lovingly. she is still sleeping peacefully, maybe because she's tired doing her project last night. i decided to get out of the bed and made us breakfast.

i was in the kitchen busy flipping the pancake, when suddenly a hand snake into my tummy, giving me a backhug.

"why did you leave me alone Naeunie?" she asked yawning her eyes drooping slowly.

i smiled, my girlfriend really is cute. "i have to cook us breakfast. you can go to bed and have a nap, i'll wake you up when i'm done." i told her, but she just shakes her head leaning on my shoulder.

"i'd rather wait here and be close to you. than being in bed alone. she said kissing my nape.

"It tickles Hayoungie." I pout letting her hug go, turning around to face her.

"Don't do that." She said avoiding eye contact.

"Do what?" I asked innocently. She takes a deep breath before staring intensely in my eyes.

"Don't pout, or else i may not resist it. And do stupid things to you." she answered looking at the ground. i lift her chin and stare lovingly in her eyes.

"you don't have to resist it Hayoungie, i'm giving you permission when you wanna do it." i smile fondly to her. she chuckles then hugs me.

"you know what--" she said but i cut her off.

"what?" i asked confusedly seeing a glint in her eyes. she moves her lips behind my ears and whisper.

"your pancake is burning." she said smirking. my eyes went wide and turn around to see that the pancake really is burned. i pout looking at her.

"see what you did, you burned my pancake by seducing me." i whined like a little kid, but she just laugh even harder.

"Hayoungie stop laug---" i reprimanded her, but she stop me by claiming my lips. i eagerly kissed her and wrapped my arms in her neck, her arms around my waist.

she was kissing me passionately, then she moves her lips to my neck. i moaned at the sensation.

"Hayoungie, we are going to burn your apartment." i moaned, i can feel her smile on my neck, moving her lips back to mine and kissed me there for one last time.

she retracts herself from me, i whined when she pulls back.

"i can't help but love you more when you moaned my name." she said seductively biting her lips.

"but i love it even more when you moaned that we are going to burned my apartment when we our getting hot." she said teasingly winking at me.

my face gets a beet red, and i consciously avoid looking at her. I steal a glance at her who is turning the stove off.

"You burn three pancakes." She teased, showing me the plate. She shove the burned pancakes in .

"What are you doing Hayoungie? That doesn't taste good." I said trying to steal away the plate.

"No Naeunie, it taste good. You made an effort to cook it for me. So i'm going to finish this." She replied, making sure that i can't reach the plate.

I sighed she walk towards me and kissed my cheek, she pulls a chair and gesture for me to take a sit, i oblige offering her a shy smile.

"Let's have breakfast. Then we are going to have our date." She smiles before munching again her burned pancakes while i tried controlling the butterfly in my stomach with the way she is smiling towards me.

I am readying myself with our date. I borrowed her clothes because i didn't bring any extra clothes when i decided to sleep over at her apartment.

She was outside waiting for me to finish. I only use light make up, checking myself for one last time before going out.

I saw her reading something in her phone, then She lifts her head up staring at me with warmth smile.

"You look good in my clothes." She commented walking towards me. She give me a peck in the lips before interwining our hands.

"Let's go." She said leading me outside.

 

 

 

 

---

"Do you want to eat first or do you want to go and watch movie first?" She asked gently unbuckling my seatbelts when we arrived to the place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter