13-My Heart Chooses You

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

I am a junior college student who got a crush on a senior student that is famous in our university.

i always wait for her to pass by our building and sneakily glance at her, without everyone knowing.

i try to be subtle i don't want anyone to know that i have a crush on her especially not with my two bestfriend, they are going to tease me endlessly.

speaking of those two here they come.

"Hayoung ah!!" both of them shouts simultaneously. i try to cover my ear, i think i am going to end up deaf with their loud voices.

"no need to shout you guys. anyway what got you being so loud this early in the morning?" i asked looking at them with curiousity.

They grinned like an idiot then begin whispering to each other. which only added my confusion.

"can you guys quit it. last time i check i am part of your friendship.. why are you just sharing information to each other!?" i snickered turning my back to them, and begin getting my books to read.

i ignored their scrutinizing eyes, and just concentrate with the book.

"tsk! tsk!" i muttered trying to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing, because they started to coaxed me.

"hey Hayoung ah, don't be mad.. we actually wanted to ask you something but i want to make sure you are okay with it." Joy said poking my right cheek.

"you are not mad? are you? you are playing with us?" Yerin asked poking my left cheek.

i took a deep breath before smiling.

"fine, i am not. how can i when the both of you acting like someone kicked your puppy. anyway what it is that got you buzzing around like a bees to each other?" i questioned looking at them sharply.

they both gulp down, then Yerin  push Joy. "you told her, to begin with, this is your idea." Yerin said pushing Joy torwards me.

"fine, i'll do it." Joy rolled her eyes.

"hhm you know P5?" Joy asked me.

'P5? is she reffering to NAEUN-shi's group?' i asked myself.

"uhh those senior who are famous in this school?" i asked trying to be nonchalant. she nods her head.

"yep!! we'll we heard a rumor that their leader is actually liking someone!! and it's from our department isn't it awesome?!!." Joy practically jump in excitement.

'so NAEUN-shi likes someone here. then i am happy for her whoever got her heart is.' i smile sadly.

"uhhm then what does that got to do with me?" i asked boringly looking at them then divert my eyes to the book that i was reading.

they look at each other then looks at me. i mean i don't wanna be rude but i just don't want to pry on other people's lovelife unless it's Yerin or Joy's lovelife.

"Hayoung ah, the thing is you are coming with us, we are going to investigate the person our P5 leader is liking." Yerin explained dragging me with them without a warning.

"hey!! stop, my book.. i can't leave it there." i panicked walking back to the room.

Joy signal me to stop, and went inside instead after two minutes she came back with my book in her hand.

"here it is Hayoung ah.." Joy smiles giving me the book.

"thanks Joy ah." i smiled back.

"so where are we going?" i asked looking at them, when i sense that they don't have a plan.

"uhhm.. it's Joy plan, so we have just to follow her." Yerin nervously laugh.

"there they are!!." Joy half yelled pointing to the social hall. i follow it and saw them practicing there.

"Hayoung ah!!" Namjoo unnie yelled waving at us when she saw us there.

Namjoo unnie is a friend of mine when we are in highschool.

i waved back and saw Joy and Yerin does the same. in my peripheral vision i saw Naeun shi blushes.

'does that mean she likes one of them?' i muttered under my breath looking at her confusedly.

We walk slowly to where they are. "Hayoung ah, allow me to introduce the other members, this is Chorong unnie, she was once our leader but she pass it to Naeun unnie. this is Bomi unnie, Chorong unnie's girlfriend. this is Eunji unnie, my suitor. and that one there, is Naeun unnie our new leader." Namjoo unnie introduced one of them then points to Naeun shi who was arranging something one meter away from us.

 they smile and reach their hand while Naeun shi, slowly walks to where we are.

"and guys this are Joy, Yerin, and Hayoung ah, as you know about them." Namjoo unnie said then winks at Naeun shi's direction. Naeun shi just smiled shyly.

"uhhm.. so you guys want to hang out?" Bomi unnie asked smiling at each one of us.

"sure we don't have a class anyway." Joy shrug her shoulder then high five with Bomi unnie.

"how about you Hayoungie i-i m--mean Hayoung ah are you okay with that?" Naeun shi asked me nervously looking expectantly.

i offer her a smile before answering.

"of course i am fine Naeun shi.." i asnswered, i don't know if it was my imagination but i saw Namjoo unnie winking again to Naeun shi.

and her members had this knowing smile including my two bestfriend.

"uhhm you can call me Naeun unnie." NAeun Unnie chuckled.

"i didn't know that she is this oblivious.." i heard Eunji unnie talked with Joy.

"she is." Joy nods along with everyone. they know something that i don't know, and i need to figure it out.

"so uhh, we go in pairs, me and Rongie, Eunji and Namjoo, Yerin and Joy, and last but not the least Naeun and Hayoung."  Bomi grinned widely and moving her brows up and down.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter