1-Have You Seen This Girl?

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A WEEK AFTER

Hayoung woke up from dreaming, and get up from her bed.

She went out of her room and begin putting her shoes. She's running through her dreams again,  driving her crazy.

it was past 2 in the morning when she makes her way out, She hasn't been sober for days.

leaning into the breeze she hug herself while walking down the street. To find Naeun wherever she is. 

she stopped in her tracks remembering what happened that sunday, falling to her knees.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK:

They had dinner together eating in comfortable silence, after their dinner they have drank a wine while banthering with each other.

when suddenly Naeun pulled on her hand with her devilish grin leading her upstair tipsily, teasingly closing the door not letting her in and left her out dying to get in.

"Can you let me in Naeun ah?" She asked huskily twisting the knob.

She heard Naeun giggled on the other side. "No Hayoung ah." She said teasingly.

Hayoung went to get her spare key and went back to her room opening the door.

"Ahah!" She said enveloping Naeun in her arms. Naeun just chuckles and hug her back.

Leading Naeun to her bed, removing her clothes and kissing her passitionately.... they made love...

END OF FLASHBACK

now she knows why that place seems so familiar to her.

She gets up and started walking again with no direction at all. All she knows is she needs to find Naeun and ask for forgiveness.

she arrives at where Naeun's place is, she began knocking.

"Naeun ah." She calls knocking loudly at Naeun's place, waking the neighbors. The doors open with an unfamiliar face.

"can i come in?"  she pleads though she tries to pass him.

"No, stay there." The man said blocking the entrance, narrowing his eyes to her. She looks at him pleadingly she is really dying to get inside to search for her girlfriend.

"Please, i'm looking for my girlfriend her name is Naeun, she is living here." She explained looking inside searching for a familiar face.

"I don't know what you're talking about miss, but i lived here for a week now." He said looking down to her.

She was taken aback by it. 'No it can't be' she thought.

"But i was here before." She said staring back to the man. She pulls her wallet from her pocket finding a picture of Naeun.

"This is how she looks. Have you seen this girl?" She said showing the picture to them.

The man who was blocking the doorway shakes his head. Meanwhile the neighbor who just stand their listening to the conversation finally speaks.

"Oh miss Son Naeun." The neighbor said looking at the picture holding it.

"Well she was the owner of this house before-" she cut him off.

"what do you mean by before?" She asked furrowing her brows looking to Naeun's neighbor.

"Well, uhm how would i say this." The neighbor said scratching his head.

"Miss Son Naeun have moved away, it's been a week since she moved out of this apartment." The neighbor explained she looks at him as if he is lying.

"She didn't tell where she move, i'm sorry miss." The neighbor said giving her the picture back.

She get the picture and put it in her wallet. "Im sorry for being a bother, i was just desperate on finding her." She said sadly.

"I wanted to ask her to marry me." She added lowering her head so that they won't see the tears spilling in her eyes.

The man who was blocking her way tap her shoulder.

"You'll find her." He says smiling to her.

"Don't lose hope." Added the neighbor offering her a smile. she thanks them and apologize to them again, they just dismissed her saying they forgive her telling her to go to find her girl.

She walks back to her apartment when suddenly the rains pour.

'Great.' she thought basking her self to the rain. She didn't think much of it then, she continued walking.

But it's starting to make sense to her, she can see clearly why this clouds is following her in her desperate endeavor, finding Naeun. 

She's on her way to her apartment thinking about the possibilities why Naeun had left her.

she enters her apartment walking to her room, removing her clothes and when directly to take a shower. She finished taking a shower and put her clothes on.

She check her phone for any messages coming from Naeun, but she got nothing. She tries to call Naeun's number but it just went directly to her voicemail. She tried calling her again for a few times but it didn't get answered.

She went out to her kitchen to get some water. She drinks it and decided to search again.

She went out going to Naeun's friend maybe she'll know where she is. 

 

She walks in to a restaurant manage by their friend Lena. Lena is their mutual friend before she got together with Naeun.

"Hey lena." She said walking to where Lena is. Lena was surprised seeing her there.

"H-hi." Lena said stuttering a little.

"Take a sit Hayoung ah, do you want something?" Lena asked politely.

"No lena, but thanks for the offer, i'm not going to stay here long." She said directly.

She looks at Lena then lowers her head.

"i just wanted to know if you know where Naeun is now?" She asked playing with her fingers.

"Please, don't hide her from me?" She begs looking at her friend. Lena was astounded by it, she went to the counter to get a paper and ballpen.

Lena jolts down something, "here, you can go to that address." Lena said handling her the paper.

"That's the least i can do." Lena added  giving her a hug.

"Thanks lena." She said hugging her back. She is on her way out when suddenly Lena called her, she turn aroung seeing Lena hurriedly when beside her.

Lena whisper something in her ear that made her gaps and lowered her head. She went out that resto with a gloomy mood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

she came home to her apartment after what happened to them that sunday. 

 

 

FLASHBACK:

it was supposed to just teased Hayoung but it happened, they made love.

They are both drunk but she remembers she is the one who initiated it, if she didn't tease Hayoung like that.

But it's already done she can't undo what happened, eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter