Believe

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The waiter serves them a hot chocolate drink and Hakyeon thanked him before he left to send other orders to the customer. Eventhough it is already past 1 am, but there quite few people who still stay in the cafe chit chatting. Hakyeon sips his drink while looking at the guy who he yet didn't know the name. His face is unreadable.

"I know you felt frustrated to see me not knowing anything. But believe me, that I am more than frustrated at myself because I can't remember anything about my past." Hakyeon fixed his sits.

Hongbin is static on his chair and ain't looking at Hakyeon at all. He is looking down into his drinks and keep stirred the spoon in the cup.

"May I know what's your name? It feels a little awkward that I didn't know how to address you as" Hakyeon asked.

Hongbin is still shutting his mouth but this time he look into Hakyeon eyes. He frown his brows. He didn't know how to react on the situation right now.

"Alright. It's okay if you not telling me your name. I won't force you." Hakyeon gave up because it seems like he is talking to a wall.

He continued, "And I am not expecting you to believe in me, but I want you to know that I really can't recall anything between us. I didn't understand about the car accident you talked about earlier and how it is related with what my parents had told you before. But for sure, I am still alive.."

He took another sips of the hot chocolate and went silent for a while. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter