Memory

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Present Day**

He stared at the ceiling for long time and letting the tears flowing down to his cheek. He wish that he can let go off that bad memory, but it just couldn't get out of his mind. 

"Hyung..". He heard the sound of cracking from the door and he quickly wiping the tears doesn't want Hongbin to notice that. 

Without switching on the main lamp, Hongbin slowly approach Hakyeon who is still lying on the bed. He let out a relieved sigh when he see the older hyung already awake. He took a sit on the edge of the bed and switch on the table lamp to get a better view. 

"I am planning to bring you to the hospital if you still hasn't wake up. You has been sleeping for such long time" Hongbin glance at his watch then change his gaze towards the silence Hakyeon. 

"How did I end up sleeping here?" Hakyeon asked while sit up on the bed, facing Hongbin. 

"I bet you don't remember that you faint by the roadside this morning. I got a call from a stranger saying that you passed out not far from this building. I wanted to bring you to the hospital at first, but knowing that you hate that place, I decided to brought you here..And that was 10 hours ago" Hongbin explained in details on what was happen.

"I sleep for that long time?" Hakyeon rounded his eyes cannot believe on what he heard. Hongbin nodded and grinning. 

Hakyeon remember this morning that he asked to meet Taekwoon at the cafe but end up hurting himself. He let out sighed when he totally recalled back on what Taekwoon had said to him. 

"Did you want to eat anything? I will get it from you.." Hongbin is about to leave the bed but Hakyeon fast reflex grabbing his wrist stopped him from moving.

"Can you stay? I just want to talk with you.." Hakyeon half begging with his soft voice. Hongbin nodded and take a sit back.

"Alright..Before that, may I know where did you went this morning? Whom did you meet?" Hongbin asked out his curiousity.

Hakyeon doesn't answer right away, but he adjusted his sit and stare at Hongbin face, deeply. "Can I get a hug?". Out of sudden, he asked the dongsaeng which makes Hongbin taken aback for a while and Hongbin just rounded his eyes in shock.

Feeling a bit embarass, Hakyeon lowered down his head and and scoffed at his own request.

"Hong..bin.." A bit startled, when Hongbin hug him tightly out of sudden. He isn't expected the dongsaeng to do tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter